It’s interesting, lots of peoples asked me if I had a bad day yesterday, but it was one of the best days I’ve had in quite some time.

How about this:

In light of the fact we don’t know, and realise, somewhere in the last remnants of what was once a cerebral cortex, we make things up to suit our means, because we can’t accept not knowing, but prefer to keep on acting as though we do?

Now let’s go back and make a mathematical proof that nothing exists, and base a whole system of thought upon that principle.

so… the world should’ve ended 6 days ago, on 06/01/06. and it still didn’t.

Perfect! It poses the question: what would it take for people to realize that their fears are based on illusory scare tactics intended to keep them herded together by the shepard? Oh what a day it would be if people could take the words of F.D.R. literally to its true meaning and finally lose the fear for something that never truly existed in the first place!

eh? Steven Colbert had it right , i always tend to agree with him anyways…

666 = Nrw Qsr = Nero Caesar = Emperor Nero = pervert with a blood lust = persecutor of Christians X10,000 = the Devil = Non-existant.

6/6/06

Hey that’s the date the Omen remake came out. I heard that it sucked.

While I can’t imagine why you chose to summon this topic up from the depths of near-obscurity for the sake of recalling its relationship to that bad remake, I would like to thank you for mentioning the Omen in saying: [size=150]no one can replace Gregory Peck![/size]