A Cigar in One Hand, the World in the Other.

That is unfortunately what so many dissatisfied women tend to use their votes for. How Hitler came to power.
Its the biggest disadvantage of democracy. Feeble minded people, of whom there are a lot, tend to vote as a kind of emotional spasm, to satisfy themselves.

remarkable news today:

Lol. While Trump continues to keep world peace and save endless numbers of lives, the rich and wealthy Democrats are occupying themselves with actually important things.
I know how tough life can be RZA my man. I can see youve been unhappy since you fucked up the Wu Tang Clan with your bullshit Bobby Digital project, you even had to humiliate yourself and your clan in Californication, making a mockery out of the respect you had earned to please rich white democrats. I suppose you imagine this as your big comeback.

Ill try to remember you as the guy of Pit of Snakes.

7. UN Says 10,000 Kids Dying of Hunger Monthly Due to Coronavirus Restrictions

The above isn’t exactly implicit, in helping suggest that the deaths are not due to circumstances other than the virus.

yea its just generally genuinely weird like when humans play with shit. Weird weird weird weird
but then
it was always weird. and dirty.yuhhmanity was always dirty ass fuck.
fuck as dirty.
fuck dirty fuck fuck huyyhma.

Do you not agree?
Lol
never mind that.

What happened today - ah lets see - humans collectively did stupid shit.

The beginnings of humanity was never going to be a clean affair… survival, back then, probably dictating that.

Clean is overrated.
Efficient, is what you want.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.36.11 PM.png

1. Russia releases footage of Tsar Bomba explosion.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbC7BxXtOlo[/youtube]

I xope, you will enjoy the progrjamm.

Both, are preferable…

Clean efficiency… sounds good… has a nice tone to it, like a zero waste machine, that the ultimate system would encompass within its inner-workings.