a defense of Biden....

:laughing: I just laughed out loud. My wife asked, what are you laughing at?

I read this portion of your post:

[i][b]all aspects I could learn from you instead of just rushing in with guns blazing…

I should have learned to stop and think about my every response
instead of saying the first thing that comes into in my mind…
I would have been fired a lot less…[/b][/i]

Made my wife laugh! Mister Kropotkin, I have been fired more times than I can recall! It has to be said, I am getting on in years. My dad is 100, so I am unable to call myself old! :slight_smile:

It is nice to know I contributed to the laughter in the
Derelydoo household… it may the most meaningful thing
I do today…

Kropotkin

I see the people with the negative IQs are still defending a demented racist protector of rapists.

K: ah, you must mean IQ45 defenders defending IQ45 racism and him having been accused
of raping or molesting 20 women… you must mean those people with negative
IQ’s…good point…

Kropotkin

Biden and Harris will bring the chaos magician Trump and his sycophantic partner Pence down. The age is turning. Mother Nature is on their side.

This would be a much-needed return to competency. A President and VP who read the Presidential Daily Brief and seek the counsel of experts not sycophants, among other things.

Toles imagining Trump receiving a question at a future debate with Biden: “Mr. Trump, it’s well established that you lie pretty much every time you open your mouth. What do you say to that?”

Let’s imagine what he could say. :laughing:

None of these morons have heard Biden speak the last year, none of these imbecile Marxists have read marx… they are chickens without heads.

Trump mean while, having saved millions of lives in Eurasia and performed economic miracles never thought possible, they think of as less then themselves.

I guess I’m insulting chickens without heads.

Dude man up and listen to anything recent Biden said.

If frenzied outbursts of this sort – in a philosophy venue no less! – don’t embarrass him, then I’m not embarrassed to suggest that they ought to.

What intrigues me however is what might be is behind seething paroxysms of this sort. The part embedded in dasein.

Now, on the one hand, I recognize that with discussions of politics we are talking about any number of social, political and economic contexts in which actual government policies can result in consequences that infuriate some if those policies make their own life all that much more insufferable. This, after all, is the “real world” in a way in which “general description intellectual contraptions” almost never make contact with.

Thus it’s only natural that the visceral, subjunctive “I” is more likely to come to the surface in exchanges of this sort. In other words, liberals or conservatives “out in the world” of actual flesh and blood human relationships pursue laws and government policies that [b]piss you off[/b]. They won’t be as “reasonable” or as “virtuous” as you are.

So you post something like Fixed did here as a way to embody that outrage. We all get it.

And when I suggest instead that one should examine these reactions given the manner in which I construe success and failure as “existential contraptions” rooted in “political prejudices” rooted in the “psychology of objectivism”, I am only hoping against hope that the objectivists among us [left and right] might be willing to reconfigure their “one of us versus one of them” mentality into a “you’re right from your side, I’m right from mine” assessment allowing perhaps for a greater willingness on both sides to moderate their dogmatic moral and political agendas, negotiate ways to take the arguments of both sides into consideration and to pursue something in the way of a compromise when it comes to enacting laws and government policies.

Okay, I know, I know: Dream on!! :cry:

Edit:

Just came upon the “establishment conservative” rendition of [at least] some of the things that I am suggesting here: nytimes.com/2020/08/13/opin … e=Homepage

[b]'Radicals are not my cup of tea, but I’m grateful for them. The radicals who brought us Occupy Wall Street and the Bernie Sanders campaign gave the problem of income inequality a prominence it wouldn’t have had without them.

'The founders of the Black Lives Matter organization put racial injustice at the top of the national conversation. The radical populists who ultimately produced Donald Trump showed us how much alienation there is in Middle America.

'Radicals are good at opening our eyes to social problems and expanding the realm of what’s sayable.

‘But if you look at who actually leads change over the course of American history, it’s not the radicals. At a certain point, radicals give way to the more prudent and moderate wings of their coalitions.’[/b]

And…

[b]'Radicals are not good at producing change because while they are good at shaking up the culture, they don’t have practical strategies to pass legislation when you have to get the support of 50 percent plus one.

‘They also tend to divide the world into good people and bad people. They think they can bring change if they can destroy enough bad people, and so they devolve into a purist, destructive force that offends potential allies.’[/b]

Of course Brooks either won’t or can’t respond adequately to the arguments that folks like Marx and Engels make in regard to political economy. But he wouldn’t be a New York Times columnist if he went there.

K: he has been on the internet several times over the last week…

Please feel free to post any one of those… Of course you won’t because
its denies your basic, only contention about Biden that he has Cognition issues…

so yes, go on YouTube and listen to him, I am sure he is on there…

and then go on YouTube and listen to IQ45…THEN, tell me
who has the cognition issues…

Kropotkin

:laughing:

Hey its your county, dudes.

And because Trump has won in 2016, your party has suffered such losses and exposure that the worldwide genocide program your people had going is probably not going to come back in full force even if the poor patient “wins” so that his police state sidekick will be your de facto president.

Do you remember Gabbard tearing up your new VP candidate in the debates, on account of her atrociously inhuman record in politics? Or does dementia simply come with being a democrat?
suppose it might - you have also forgotten that it was your dumbass party that lost the civil war.

Have to say - this tells me you don’t know much about U.S. history. You might wanna double check this.

How about the quotation above? That’s def something I can get behind. Most of us aren’t thrilled about Biden, mind you. But if it’s down to Biden or Trump, I’ll vote Biden till the end of time.

It’s funny how the looney-liberal-left will vote for a walking corpse, who literally can’t finish a sentence when written out for him, rather than arguably the greatest US president in 50 years.

K: “arguably the greatest president in 50 year” I had a good laugh over that…

there have been surveys of historians that have stated that
already IQ45 is the single worst president in American history…
and these historians are both Republicans and democrats…

so, how does IQ45 become the greatest president while presiding over
170,000 American deaths from Covid-19 and how does he become this
great president when we have the worst economy since the Great Depression
with over 40 million Americans out of work?

try as you might, you can’t just wish these events out of mind…
they exists and they are real…so, can you explain how
great he is while 170,000 Americans have already died and 40 million
Americans are out of work?

Kropotkin

A liberal/left critique of Biden…
pastemagazine.com/politics/ … e-iraq-war

counterpunch.org/2019/04/26 … ttesville/

paulstreet.org/joe-biden-is … rporatist/

PK the Hypocrite,

The death number would be catastrophic, millions and millions of death, if Pelosi/Biden/Schumer/Etc. all had their way and opened the borders. LOL!

Have you thanked Your President Lord Donald J. Trump today, PK???

U.S. infections had already skyrocketed long before Mexico was even on the Corona virus map. Which means infected Mexicans storming the border would be inconsequential. But when conservative news networks and papers spin this nonsense, you believe it.

K: there have been surveys of historians that have stated that
already IQ45 is the single worst president in American history…
and these historians are both Republicans and democrats…

Apparently the Republicans aren’t happy with Trump, because he is not Republican enough for their liking… Trump had been a Democrat prior to his Presidency, and the Republican Party were very unhappy about his election, in that he would not fulfil the whole Republican agenda for the Party, so yes… both the Left and the Right leaning historians say he’s the single worst president in American history, but not for the reasons you have presumed or eluded to. Knowledge is power… as they say.

Powerful

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aohkgMFfhS4[/youtube]