A NEW THEORY ABOUT THE CO-EXISTENCE OF HUMAN EVIL AND GOD

comparativereligion.com/evil.html
^Read hear.

Many mystics have theorized about evil and stated their views of it.

The truth is that “evil” is unhealthy for the organism – and what is “evil” for one person or species, can be “good” for another, because personal need is unique per organism. Good action comes from good understanding and good values. Evil is an attack upon, or a denile of need.

FREE CHOICE is a matter of causing as you see it “good” and “evil”.

thinking is not unavoidable these days…sorry.

don’t they call that deception,Dan?

we discover real meaning through choice.
the idea of your second question isn’t for me to answer,but i think it shoul remain forbidden.
you Can experience god both ways,through feelings and/or reason depends on the way someon experiences their belief.
emotions are spiritual functions,if they are deep they slow down your thinking a good example is deppression,and to make it go faster this needs encouragement from religous forms of love,or from a close friend.
“real”…is the mind,“imaginary” is timecube,God is a source of our feelings a supernatural ever loving being.
Life has no meaning without God…God is the only God of Life,Satan symbolisezes the second death…which only God can make happen.

Free choice is having the freedom to do whatever you so please, is it not? If you do not know good and evil, in your eyes, you are not ‘causing’ either as you see it, for you have no opinion of it - to others, you may be, for they may have their own opinions of it; but doing simply what you please, is free choice, no matter how it is categorised. Therefore, IMO, your statement is not valid.

Free choice is a reaction,people make reactions when judging eachother “good” and “evil” it is clearly a personal statment made from free choice.
they choose to believe therfore nothing is invalid about my concept,let’s say you call me “evil” due to judgment of free choice therfore i am,nothing invalid about a reaction.