A new view of Trumpism

Ilk is like a kind of deer with big horns?

Trump is acting like a normal rational man not persecuting Clillary cause that would caust civil unrest and cpororate resistance beyond 4830945830TeraOhm or, something in these regions

I calculated.

So now, Trump is going to be boring and build shit.
I bet he wants to retake the spot on the top of the list for the highest penises built from glass and steel.

ma1ybe he can make one where he doesnt cheat nor make what is apparently the arab penile ideal but just like, a proper tower.

Actually his penis buildings will be made from enormous diamonds extracted from space, making him harder than nails.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Though “ilk” seems to be one of those words you can use to convey disgust for a certain kind of people and then when they complain you can argue that it is a perfectly legitimate word found in any dictionary:

[b]noun: ilk
a type of people or things similar to those already referred to.

synonyms: type, sort, class, category, group, set, breed, strain, bracket, genre, make, model, kind, brand, vintage, stamp, style, family, variety [/b]

It’s just the way it sounds, right? Fixed Cross and his ilk.

It kinda sounds like you are pissing on someone, doesn’t it? :wink:

Ilk ilk ilk… im figuring out, what your toilet is made of… spungy… spungebobby - maybe one of those cleaners who absorb?

(I mean non human)

I am offended. Ilk.

Fixed Cross is rough but the benefits are too worth it and this other guy, who also writes so great you say, why? And why you hate these dudes?

Gime some ammo next time I shoot back.

Im turned on by diamond fake nails

Connoisseurs are to be admired, nevertheless, but even diamond nails need cutting. Back. Trump has his admiration society, and knows his place where from he can strike out. More hate his Ilk, he purveys those who can double think, and then…thinking gotcha recoils those who rejected him, making them looking unforgivably tainted. But they’s gotta have nerve.

Insecurity shrouds those,acting-reacting automatically. In spite of Tump’s arrogance despite his protected privileged exterior, his cushion easily absorbs any and all moves, advertent or not- he is a survivor.

Paf this rain, thankfully Selemona hath waxed me coat with what was left of th - well sire I bring you a case from the castle
(and what is this blood well I took the thorny route)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2CYRraeIoo[/youtube]

Look, how long can you stretch a minute? They better get on with it throw their cows on the table if they bargained right. Time goes as fast as in a hydrogen cloud or a birdwatchershut with these Vincents

My prediction for the showcurriculum is youre gonna see not a lot, some people in your neighbors hood coming into some new clothes, others putting some new … whatever, plants in their garden. Papa got the job back. hurrah. Soldier gets commemorated. Big deal. Now cash flows in and things can go back to normal which is great.

Obviously.

Now, when are you going to tackle the part that isn’t?

If the Vincents manage to patent time and make it a part of the Trump Empire, what’s to stop them from charging us [or even the cows] to experience it? Even Putin would cough up for more time, right?

Or, instead, as an uberman, are you already part of the conspiracy?

Wait wait wait.
are you saying air is going to be privatized?

how does this work do we get a meter in our lungs that is linked to our supercreditaccount?

We get only 7200 breathes per 24 hours… makes us yogi masters but… what about panty sex? Youd have run out of breath within the first orgasms of the morning and then you have to pay dearly for just staying alive for the rest of the day until you get more breaths in midnight. Which you then waste again on pointless sex…

I see very well the plan behind this. It is to enslave people. No to paid breath.

You brought up the Vincents, not me. I’m only curious the extent to which “the art of the deal” here includes you. As it clearly does, for example, Turd.

Besides, how it will work is up to them to figure out.

That depends entirely on how much pussy you are able to grab. Or dick. Though I suspect the Vincents will be exempt from actually having to calculate this.

Also, does incest count?

And cows too.

This liberal agrees.

This is the objectivist mentality in action: slate.com/articles/news_and_ … emics.html

It’s not enough that you are not “one of us”. It’s that you must be punished for being “one of them”.

Now, this may not be “fascism” yet. But it is surely heading in that direction.

And Trump will either aid and abet it or he won’t.

The handwriting is on the wall: The media gives a very strange kind of story has evolved in in the political circus. It has been observed by everyone except the super blind, that foxy Trumpsy has ‘softened’ on many of his inciting and calculated promises.

A major influential and supposedly non partisan
magazine commented that on American business,
this sort of action is called, ‘bait and switch.’
Further, the comment supports this kind of behavior as very ordinary practice.

It is noted that other presidents such as Carter and Reagan also engaged in it.

The question is how can the fact that this has had presedence, construe a constituency which swallows these promises hook line and sinker? Doesn’t it make the election a fraud, since what was sold was only the worst kind of lie?

What happens next is fairly predictable, given the traps and privileges of power. But are things any different now?

The fact that this coming administration consists of a certain billionaires’ club exposes the inherent lie to Trump’s constituency that he is for the ‘working class’.

The charade keeps on getting more and more obvious.