A Woman is a Man's Property

soft and delicate women haha.jpg

soft and delicate woman.jpg

soft and delicate women.jpg

Take notice.jpg

What a poor delicate woman..jpg

esquire.com/women/women-issu … ry#slide-1

Why is it that a particular type of man needs to believe such garbage as has been written above?
Is it the only thing which can give him stature - make him appear to be stronger and more important than he is?
Such a poor neanderthalian artifact he is.

The view is that he’s superior, and to reinforce his own view, and to confirm his own bias, he selectively samples the women that he needs in order to convince himself that his generalizations hold. But they don’t. We know it. He doesn’t know it.

What I find funny is that while Men view women to be their property; women often view men to be their property. Certainly some women seem to like the abuse from certain stereotypical dominant males. What I’ve found is that they’re being selective in their mating. They are weak and they know it; so they generally choose a mate that they know will be able to protect them, even if they get beaten. Because they know that if anyone else tried to beat them, that man would do the same to any other. That is how women get stuck in that cycle; whether it’s a conscious thought or subconscious. Most of the time, it rests beneath the surface of who they are.

Weaker-minded women choose a physically stronger male. Stronger-minded women; those secure in their own strength; may choose a more feminine male. And certainly let’s not forget all the in-betweens with the different sexual preferences; no, I don’t wish to be lectured about the equality for the LGBT community.

Some of the more brutish males are looking mostly for sex, though they in some part want a permanent figure there that they can rely on; someone to give them kids when they finally feel the need to have them. And not to say that all people say it’s this way. It is our natural imperative. Again, not forgetting the LGBT and their preferences. I’m simply talking about the majority.

The strongest-minded men and women will either have a weak willed person they can dominate or another strong-minded person to be as their equal. regardless of sexual preference. It is all about attraction and the reason the seeming strong-minded pick weak-minded partners is because they themselves are weak-minded and need to feel superior. We live in an age where the might of muscle means you get used by someone else. You become their pawn in whatever is going on even when you live a life of ignorance and happy bliss in a small portion of the world where some of the harsh realities of the world haven’t quite made their way. When you think that things are going you way.

I find that this idea of thinking is out-dated and archaic. Surely men do protect women; but surely women do protect men. Surely, people will protect each other if they desire it. At what point do the weak stop laying claim to the lives around them other than their own? At what point do we see that it’s just a label and we will do so anyway? All support for womens lib came from the belief in men that they were superior and they did beat their women and they did beat their kids and they did drive their women to wind up in shelters for the abused.

The Witch Trials.

all ‘manliness’; ‘machismo’; ‘macho’; whatever; is based in weakness and insecurity. Emotional weakness and insecurity; and that’s where a lot of women are stronger and they have dominated men; so many times over. Subtly; manipulative. Charming and irresistible. Hold out on sex; make them beg. Train them to feel emotions and not just feel them, but admit them and express them.

There are equalizers in this world that make all physical might mean nothing. What does a woman really need a man for protection or anything manly at this point? She doesn’t, save for her own hidden desires, if she chooses to admit those. The game is changing and they’re being the ones selective in their breeding. Physicality only makes them turn their eyes to you coldly except when it’s ‘playful’. A lot of women read romance novels. That means that they are being given a vision of men far better than you ever wanted to be.

They want to be treated right; fairly; and yes, some of them will do the dishes and be the house wife, but you better recognize that as equal work and be grateful that they choose to do it for you. ‘Choose’, being the operative word. Because, when you get a woman to love you so much that she’s willing to bend her whole life around yours and have it intertwine; and this goes out to women, too, who give up on guys too soon; that means something. It has to be equal; you can’t just say that a woman is a man’s property; you have to add the equal to that that the man is also the woman’s property. Or, neither. neither one owns the other.

Selfishness is a failing instinct; it is now constantly about the greater good. The greater good states that if you want to fight other men away from your girl, then you better show her how to fight other women away from you.

This is like that Aryan thread I just saw the other day where someone was rationalizing the superiority of blonde hair and blue eyes. Just because they’re out there doesn’t mean that’s necessarily the right or wrong way. This is not proper philosophy, but a personal preference about your choice in women.

Yes, people attempting to paint up their opinions with long-winded speeches that relate only tangentially to anything scientific is both stupid and entertaining. It’s also really sad if you take it to be the case that they’re not aware of what they’re doing. Like I said, if these are trolls, then that’s one thing, but if these guys really don’t see how they’re pimping what they consider science to sell their own opinions and confirm their own biases by cherry picking data then it’s actually kind of sad.

Yes. :neutral_face:

You can tell certain people the mistakes that they are making as many times as you like, and they will continue to make them. It’s like asking ants not to build an anthill. They’re just gonna keep on robotically repeating the same thing they did last time. Over and over and over again.

Yes, I know. Which is why people shouldn’t ever give up fighting. There will never be peace. Not the idealistic peace they want; not on this Earth. Peace IS fighting. Fighting for your right to have peace. The more people try to prevent that, the worse the world becomes.

I think that’s a bit of an oversimplification. There are valid reasons not to be racist and sexist, and those people who are fighting so that they can continue to advocate harming others in that way are not equal to their adversaries when it comes to the substance of their position.

which is why nobody should lose to them. Think of them as training dummies. Human training dummies. If they want to fill those roles, then it should keep the children learning what they should learn.

Lewis wrote a paper called, “academic appointments: why ignore the advantage of being right?” which addressed the need for dummies in philosophy departments. He pretty much says what you say.

idioticidioms

I thought that fighting was for the right to have freedom and justice for ALL.
But I do agree with you - there will always be fighting ~~ at least intermittently but probably somewhere at all times in this world - but not because it’s peace but because it’s engrained within us, it’s part of human evolution. But sometimes it’s for a more conscious righteous cause and sometimes it’s only about greed and power.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity. So deep, right?

Arcturus Descending do you really think the women on these pictures can do those jobs as good as men can, on average?

Concerning that, most men think like this: “doesn’t matter, had sex” The only time I’d consider the guy really manipulated is if she isn’t having sex with him and/or he’s spending a lot of money on her. Otherwise, showing emotions for a blowjob seems like a fair trade.

Agree.

I want to own a harem of a dozen choice young virgin girls. They will become my property and devote their lives to me, Lord.

This is one solution to not feeling one can deal with a woman one respects or with a woman with the experience to judge and compare.

No, the fight becomes peaceful, but remains a fight. It is a fight fought with peace for peace; and yet, to establish itself, it must first dominate mankind and there is not much than can truly dominate that great destructive force that is man save by a bigger destructive force. Peace is the greatest destructive force that will ever be known.

And with that attitude in mind, how long-lasting do you think it would be? It is no easy thing to have a harem of women. Sure, pimps do it; but they usually take advantage of the under-privileged and force them to work for them. You have no concept of how to do things right; not that you’re letting on, anyway; and that will be your downfall. Wanting things you lack the understanding to because you think it will be easy.

Id, that’s not what real pimps do. Those guys are fake pimps.

Most of them will be thin and young, great shape and fit. I want mostly blondies, a few red heads, a few brown hair and black hair.

They will cat fight over which one gets to have sex with me most frequently. Each will have distinctly different personalities and interests, which they donate to me to further my causes and empower me. They are my slaves, in every sense of the word, and they love it. These are real women who enjoy submitting to an authority, a man. These aren’t self hating feminists who hate men. These are rare types of girls, immune to liberal and christian values, who enjoy being women.

People who know how to value a man for becoming a man, and how to value a woman for being a woman.

Women love to submit and surrender to power.

insightfoul you’re so awesome I’m surprised that you don’t have a harem. I really don’t know why. Maybe, though… just maybe… it has to do with the fact that you’re acting like a troglodyte living in his parents’ basement and hating women because he can’t get a girlfriend.

Trolling and incivility will stop now, or warnings will start.