Abusing America

This is not about trust, except if you believe that Russia wasn’t involved, then you’re trusting a lying con man with a ridiculous track record of scamming and conning. Are you stupid?
2ndly, the congressional report os bipartisian, do you have any idea what that means? If they trust it - its beyond just “political” lying. If Republicans who stand behind Trump believe it, because they want his base to vote them back in, in 2018, then there’s no reason to think its not true.

Plus, its not part of “trusting”. You got a CIA report that was presented to us and we already have evidence that collaborates it, including video of Russias desire/willingness to have Trump president.

Perhaps you should read the email Trump Jr got as well, its proof that the Russian government had obtained information that are likely the emails they hacked from the DNC, (Yes this is similar to Watergate, just with a hostile nations foreign intervention) in their effort to persuade the american voter and damage Clinton.

Read the declassified CIA report.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

A sign at Moscow Airport. :laughing:

Haha.

The DFL-MSM source of this fake news, believed by sycophantic naive peons like Peter Kommunist and WWIII_Angry and all other liberal leftist apologists everywhere.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zCwxzW5oOA[/youtube]

Now for the truth:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbx7EVKaB8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheRxPYNm2M[/youtube]

AP and NYT admit to fake news. Oops.

This is how weaponized information i.e. propaganda works: announce a major headline in huge display and repeat it over and over, then admit the lie a few days later late on a Friday buried deep in the news where most people don’t see it. Lol.

Keep sleeping, little sheep.

And no, I’m not defending Fox News, they do it too. Most notably with WMD in Iraq. But it serves their purpose to point it out in this case.

In case you don’t trust Fox, here is NYT’s own retraction from their own website (scroll to the bottom of the article, of course): nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/p … llies.html

“Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

Oops, did you catch that?

“The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

Ouch.

What’s even more amusing is that no one, not even these agencies, can say how or what was actually “influenced” in the elections. They use generalized terms like “influenced”, “tampered with” and “hacked” without ever explaining what that actually means specifically.

How, specifically, did Russia alter the election? What did it actually do and how did that change the election results? Funny how these intelligence agencies themselves much less the MSM can’t even say.

Because the intelligence agencies being united under a single group combined from the 17 is so fake news, regardless of the correction.

We know MSM is not perfect, you’re putting a ridiculous standard on something in which the alternative is absolute fake news with no credibility. What we have from the MSM is a correction on this matter, NYT pointed that out and everyone who was misinformed was informed of the misinformed in the same manner. That’s what MSM does, it is largely self correcting.

Not a reason to throw the baby out wiht the bath water and start believing in goofy conspiracy theories and distrusting the msm as a whole as they continually to get a vast majority, far more than the alternative, right.

My favorite news shtick is: Unnamed resources.

Deep throat was an unnamed news source.

Most unnamed news sources play out accurately as reported.

Those whining about the unnamed news source only whine because they don’t like it. Example: An unnamed news sources, such as “Comey’s friend” leaked about the private dinner in which Trump demanded loyalty from Comey.

I’m still waiting for coverage on how the NSA reportedly hacked the Georgia state elections commission. Not a single peep from the mainstream media on it.

It was anonymous sources that outed Flynn and put him in the public eye.

It was anonymous sources that outed Richard Nixon

It was anonymous sources that outed Donald Trump Jr’s email

The anonymous sources keep these fuckers in check.

Unnamed, anonymous, and unknown resources can be easily fabricated or concocted fictionally concerning a political propaganda metanarrative. Without evidence we’re just left with fabrication. If they have evidence from individuals and agencies they need to make it public otherwise it just looks like a bunch of absurd bullshit by democrats or their angry wealthy affiliated party donors.

Yeah WWIII_Angry… anonymous sources in this case you of course mean deep state actors and traitors who violate the law with impunity in order to effect a coup upon the legally elected President.

Yeah I’m sure you would defend such a thing.

Don’t forget,

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Debt is Prosperity
Diversity is Strength

This goofy “Deep State” conspiracy theory is ridiculous propaganda pushed forth by infowars and the ilk of conspiracy theorist morons who have no idea that everyone in government is appointed by and under the administration and management of elected officials. The elected officials can remove them at anytime, considering Trump team seems to be some deep state conspiracy fueled morons who have within their power to change that, yet don’t, because there is no deep state.

As far as illegal leaks - that’s a different story than legal leaks. Yet Trump was all for wikileaks, which was illegal. The hypocrisy is damning, not only those who cry foul about these leaks, but didn’t when the leaks suited them

Yeah, there is no deep state. It’s not like JFK was murdered in the 1960’s or something…

Yeah, go to infowars.com for support for your stupid conspiracy theories.

I actually don’t like Alex Jones or Infowars if you must know. Of course with that distractive statement you never really asked me. Infowars is something the dumb plebes listen to much as it is for the dumb animals that get their news from CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. I actually do my own research and homework as I think for myself. (An antiquated old notion I know.)

At any rate keep pretending that human nature is inherently good, that authority is benevolent, and that powerful people behind close doors don’t conspire against the less powerful or powerless. Stick your head in the ground and enjoy these delusions while you still can, time is running out. The time of naivety is drawing near its end.

Haha, “there is no deep state dude, chillax!”

Now we see the ethos of WWIII_Angry. Or rather, the utter lack of any ethos whatsoever. Hilarious that humans with this unbelievable will to ignorance can actually survive in the world. But then again that’s what the ethos of modern western society has become, a means of survival for such people. So naturally he doesn’t want to bite the hand that feeds, and he has to play these games bending into contortions to defend the indefensible and to pretend he doesn’t believe in the deep state.

Head up ass. Not a fitting pose for a human being. But perhaps fitting for a slave.

It’s easier for them to make fun of individuals or mock them then to do their own research.

For them it’s scary because it threatens their ideal vision of the world which they must maintain at all costs for their conceited normalcy bias. They’ve wrapped up their entire life identity in this normalcy bias of theirs that they shun anything that threatens it.

Hillary was supposed to head the Russian invasion, but that dumb, twisted, Secretary of War lost her front row seat to this shit show that the corrupt, corporate owned Democrats and Republicans are still…still pushing as the agenda…“We need the oil more than Russia who is sitting on top of a shitload of oil and natural gas, so we will take it one way or another…yes, they cyber attacked us first during our elections and fucked our precious Hillary, The Ultimate Free Criminal, from her direct intentions, so now we must undermine Trump at every turn to make this war happen, Goddamnit! That oil is OURS!” People with brains understand what is happening and why, liberals typically don’t for they are too busy buying the medias lies.