Against the Simulation Hypothesis

There is a difference between that which does not exist and humans who do not know whether it exists. But regardless whether it exists or not, in any case it can be linguistically described.

A lkjfncweopfij3egih exists but are you helped by it in a significant way?

No, unless it had a meaning, and, interestingly, it is possible that it has a meaning.

#-o I’m done trying to get you out of your hamster wheel.

This thread is a testament to why science is fiction.

It is not my hamster wheel, but, maybe, the hamster wheel itself. It exists! :wink:

No, I’m pretty sure that dangley waterdrip thing is next to your wheel for when you get parched by reciting worthless definitions. :wink:

No. They are no worthless definitions. At least not to me - but seemingly to you.

By the way: What’s the time in Iowa? My guess: 23:14.

You waste time with your nonsense.

It’s half-passed a stupid, jackasses ass. Very late.

Arm,

No more condescending would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. Have a nice whatever.

Okay, Nonsensical Mungo. It is time for me to go to bed. Does time exist to you?

Howsoever.

Good night.

In this dimension, change occurs. :orcs-buttshake: Goodnight, Minimumlius.

Wow, seriously?

Is this Philosophy or … Retardation 101? :confused:

This thread needs to return to civility please, ladies and gentlemen.

ecmandu finds some broken pieces in a thread, and miraculously puts them together to stay on topic

Zero is an issue of two brains, simulation vs. direct experience… When our simulation is not direct experience we say zero… You need memory for that

“Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922.
Translation:
“Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922.

The page flipped - so you might have missed this…

It’s about the inverse Turing test - which is really what this thread is about

viewtopic.php?p=2636342#p2636342

Sorry, that was not my intention.

[tab][/tab]

Okay Ec,

In God speak now Ec? I’ve simmered down a bit, so can’t we all just get along? Just know, I’m trying to escape the box of the Big Sky Daddy himself.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :evilfun: