AI and robotics

I have to stay connected…I’m the voice of reason. :astonished: :evilfun: :wink: Now go ahead, unplug, then spend the other 16 hours a day gettin ALL on board, door-to-door. Honestly, I’ll settle for 3/4-unmedicated psychotics and selfish SOBs will be the 1/4 who go their own way no matter.

Voice of reason, huh? I think I’ll leave that alone.

I can’t unplug the refrigerator! The jar of caviar I opened last night will spoil without refrigeration! :-"

You’re right. All is too much to ask, but maybe 98%? I’m sure that an AI program can find a suitable job for the remaining 2%. There must be openings on the Siberian Railway…

Caviar…should be only rice and you should be without electricity says Mr. Reasonable, then you’ll have saved enough to take over the stock market. Get to saving like a disciplined person, Buster! :evilfun:

Hehehe. That reminded me of this old (2006?) American Civil Liberties Union video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJl9EEcsoE[/youtube]

techxplore.com/news/2017-09-bur … nt=2144817.

And so, even one of the lowest paying jobs is going the robotic route. I noted that the ordering system is integrated with the flipper. But they say that it will create jobs. Yeah, right.