Alestair Crowley

I became a satanist because it is the only religion in which one like myself might express themself to the fullest through their own animalistic instincts which make up human nature and all nature for that matter that is living. A lion sees a fuzzy little zebra, he attacks when he is hungry or has kids to feed. Likewise, when I see opportunity I take the opportunity to have personal gain. Satanism like any religion is best suited by specific people. Satanists are Adversaries, we seek Self Improvement and are fairly self centered in the sense that we will help others as long as in the end we improve ourself or gain something out of it. This is why I sought out Satanism, because it describes me and is me in everyway. Much like to a Christian they seek to be Christ-like, to a Satanist we wish to be ourselves and improve ourselves. This is why I am a satanist, I am me I worship no one else but me. I am my own God, and I am a Satanist.

Thats right , we can see very well what instincts you are talking about now lasko especially after all the vulgar horrible things you have said, all the swearing .

What you mean is you give free reign to any impulse, hate, evil, everything. That is why you are what you are, a base crude individual who likes to think he is educated. You are out of control my friend and nothing more.

I am done with thsi conversation, and should you need any more information on the subject ot Satanism please do your own research. My ways are my ways and I am actually a very kind individual, just not to arrogant people like yourself, now have a good day you small minded child.

What an awful chap he is, you should see all the swearing he has done at me in other of my letters. Comical. Quite comical. A very offensive chap. Quite aggressive.

what i don;t understand is when did epicureanism and satanism merge.

I cant say much for Epicureanism but as for Satanism it started in the Early 60’s with Anton LeVey who saw the true primitive instincts of the human kind and thought it best to preserve this fact within a religion that one can embrace themself as God and server a purpose to themself to improve ones self. Satanism is not Atheism, Atheism would mean you have no moral obligation and have no belief in God (including yourself as one). Satanism has whats called Satanic Sins which if you do some research can be found easily, and belief in ones self as God. Which is why when we say Hail Satan!, we are actually saying Hail Me, for I am the advosary to everything and I am one own true God.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1967

[Spanish, Croation]

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

How clever, wish I had thought of these things before, not.

These laws of Satanic Rite would not apply to Aleister Crowley because he was a Thelemite not Satanist. This could be argued but for the most part he was an Alchemy based person who created and followed the Thelemite path.

Ok Im going to start another thread. Perhaps you can help get to the bottom of this.

His spiritual journey through Cairo on his Honeymoon led him to write “The Book of the Law” and founded the order he calls the "A.‘.A.’. Later Aleister Crowley for the most part of his life was part of the Ordo Templi Orientis but came to lose interest in such orgnizations and eventually came to acknowledge his own belief system of Alchemy known as Thelema. This is a brief history and is a bit more in depth than that but that could take years to explain.

When speaking of him as a Satanist this is wrong, Aleister Crowley was an inspiration of Satanism in his writings, but for the most part most Satanism is of its own creation.