All of the gods are incapable of this one thing:

Well, the behavior of each metaphysical species/individual is unique. Hopefully what I’ve said just earlier will not be taken the wrong way.

I’ve personally come to believe that the metaphysical is part of the physical.

Allow me to explain:

Metaphysical Beings:

Generally [what I call “metaphysical beings”] are forms of living-structure that exist on the smallest scale imaginable. Their bodies and systems are made of new forms of matter and energy that do not normally/naturally exist. An atom – for example – is made of many tiny parts. An atom is a structure. An atom has a behavior, and this will be the physical laws of the atom. If you build a new atom, or if you build a slightly different atom, it will personally have new or slightly different behavior & physical laws. Metaphysical beings [often, by my definition] have body structures that are made of new kinds of energy/matter. These energies/materials are alive, and they have their own physical laws aswel. All forms of mind-over-matter – are examples of animate matter/energy controlling or modulating its own behavior/physical laws.

[end of explanation]

~

I also believe human-like metaphysical beings [such as “angels”, for example] were originally human, but have evolved away from the originally human form, and have become a new race/species.
^
These sorts of species are still what I consider to be “lower-forms”, if they still fallow their biological passed behaviors/habbits of consuming other life forms in order to gain energy.

Now I don’t mean this as an insult, after-all, I AM a lower-form, but I just wanted to say that higher forms exist beyond earth, there are better worlds then earth, there are better gods then the ones found near earth, there are smarter methods of growth then assimilation of animate forms, etc.

I liked it better when Zarathustra said it.

“To die is to be denied of what is needed. To die is to be lost. To live is to be sustained, and to be repaired.
If the gods cannot sustain the body, then they do not deserve to command the body.
If the leaders cannot sustain the nation, then they do not deserve control over the nation.
The one who feeds the body, the one who sustains the body, is the body; thus each man deserves to have himself, and he deserves little more then this.”

Well, I think God gives every man control over his own body(to an extent).
From a Christian perspective, the only reason man exists is to glorify the Creator. You get one life and one chance to put your faith in him or put your faith in eternal matter and energy. The choice should seem obvious, but its a decision that many people sadly get wrong.

Unfortunantly for us, That explanation does not cover us. I never was human but now reside within a human coporial shell. Dan~ Was Human but is now more of…Well somthing else. Somthing of his own devisment I am guessing,

(speaking of which Dan~ you might want to do some research into what you are becomeing. At least then you’ll know and have some comparisons.)

Why does the Creator need to be glorified?
Does he have low self-estime?
Afterall, he is all-powerful, immortal, etc.
He has it way better then us, so I don’t see what he has to bitch about.
He’d be fine without any glorification at all.

The Jews sadly got allot wrong with their imperfect, lie ridden, ancient religion, also.