An Enquiring Mind Wants to Know

ecmandu,

I wouldn’t use the phrase “they kept telling you to leave them alone”. Yes, it was a few times I asked - but my, how men do exaggerate and they say that women do? One thing here that I will reveal. At that time, I was actually “seeing” someone in here - in a sense. We had a relationship of sorts. I wasn’t really interested in Wells at all except simply curious about his identity. I was really interested in the other person and I still care a lot about him. He was or is really intelligent beautiful to look at, and hot. I cared a lot about him and that’s all I have to say about that. I hate to say it but Wells was not really in my line of vision, not in that way at all…not by a long shot. lol

Now we’ll all be trying to guess who he is :-k

lol You mean the one I had the relationship with? THAT is not open to discussion.
So just make your mind a tabula rasa where that is concerned, MagsJ.

My experience differs from your explanation of it. You are too nice. A snake is a snake. Try petting it, and it will bite you!

Lev is Lev. You know his attitude towards religions. I think he intends to attack your beliefs more than you. Oh, and I’m a snake and I don’t bite when I’m being petted :smiley:

Going off topic in threads to bother a stranger and ask them personal questions will appear stalker-ish, so I couldn’t really blame the person if they called me a stalker. You can stalk somebody without intending to and being aware of it, so I’m not sure if it’s the case of the stalking accusation not being true.

But generally, how would I react if I was accused of something I knew not to be true? I’d point out it isn’t true and explain why. If I can give a decent explanation and the other person still insists, I’d proclaim them and everybody who agrees with them a fucktard (in my mind) and move on.

Ier,
That depends upon the snake. There are these adorable green tree snakes down here that are passive and do not mind being held and petted once caught, then you get the vipers, now they get killed without thought or care. Those suckers bite and kill.
How about instead of snake you use viper, I am a general fan of snakes. :slight_smile:

We’ll as for a simple insight, sometimes blissful ignorance has it’s merits, or at least a show of far larger matters to contend with, Arc this should be be Your worst hour, my feeling is it may prove Your best.
your adversaries are ok they are only edgy,as if this was a crucial test or something along these lines

Don’t demonize the snake.

It was an object of worship in some ancient religions. the scepter was at times decorated with its semblance.

That sounds far too sexual for this time of year.

:laughing:

Damn straight.

Lolol. It’s true though. People always do it.

Arc, leave me alone and leave me out of your discussions ! I had no input into this discussion and so you have no right to mention my name. This, once more, is an act of violence. Leave me alone and leave me out of your ego preserving gossip!

I have repeatedly asked you to stop. But you persist and refuse. Just like I repeatedly asked you stop projecting your wild theories onto me and who I am.

When a person asks you to stop and you persist… What would you call such a person?

Your few times was more than a few times. And it continues and continues and continues… Leave me alone!

This thread is disgusting, appalling, immature and violent. It is gossip! I am more than happy for people to examine the evidence rather than engage in gossip!

An act of violence?

Gossip to boost ones own status and discredit another … is an act of violence. It has legal terminology in real life.

Our last discussion (Feb 10) on the matter… and then the creation (March 6) and maintenance of this thread is nonsense and violent. How long will this nonsense and violence continue. Note: I never asked Arc to stop stalking me.

Jr Wells: I recall asking if you were, not calling you, stalking me because in several threads you were telling me multiple times that you know who I was in real life… this was completely off topic.

Arc: No, you may not have been explicit but you told me TO STOP STALKING YOU. At least to me, in essence, that is calling me a stalker.
Very often here in ilp the threads will become off topic. If THAT was your only concern and meaning, you wouldn’t have called me a stalker. You might have just told me to get back on point or something like that.

I think that the problem here is the incapacity to use better words to express something as opposed to the one used as per your word stalker. I don’t know in what universe what I was doing encompassed my being a stalker. That was an attack and I did not appreciate it at all.

Jr wells: When you force your view of others - upon others, then this is an act of violence (even if you do not think so) … and you continue to do this.

Arc: I wasn’t forcing anything. Again, you need to [tone down] your words a bit. Now that last statement was not “forcing” my view on you, it was a strong suggestion but not violent. Sure when we try to force our views on someone - and you will need to give me an example of where I was doing that and I will see if I find any truth in your words - that is being controlling and manipulative- yes - but there are degrees of violence and I would still not choose to use that word “violence”. Mind control is violent, conditioning is violent.

Jr Wells: But naturally, you think your views are based on observations… but they are not.

Arc: But of course my views are based on observations. They are based on my observations. I didn’t say that they had the upmost validity, did I - but I’m not so sure that they don’t have some, more than just [some].

Jr Wells: I also understand that, for whatever reason, this is a habit of mind.

Arc: What you didn’t know is that I’m a profiler for the FBI but I usually don’t like to bring my work home for me. :wink:
And pray tell, Jr Wells, what is your habit of mind? It is your fine nuance of passive-aggressiveness, conscious or unconscious. You know what I was going to say more here but this is finished. I’ve had enough of going around the bush with you here and we are not really accomplishing anything. At least it appears that way to me. I don’t wish to disturb you or to be disturbed by you. So we can leave one another to the gods and get on with it.
If you want, we can respond to one another’s posts but I don’t wish to engage in any more of this nonsense.

Jr Wells: Whatever it takes for you to stop character assassinating me is fine with me Arc. I want you to stop! Use whatever method works for you.

I never called you a stalker. This is violence and outright lies. It is gossip.

Leave me alone Arc and stop spreading your violent and hurtful gossip!

The Original Incident (after many posts by Arc on three separate threads):

Ierrellus, I thought you were a better person than that. I was mistaken.

A quote by Phyllo on Feb 17 regarding this topic:

I think Phyllo is wrong. This is ILG.

Do they now…

:laughing: