Are insane people aware of their insanity?

It’s cute that there is actual people like you that exists.

To correct your grammar–It’s cute that there are actual like you who exist. Not so much in your case.

You’re the type that those who don’t agree with your kind of life perceptions somehow carry a mental disease.

And they call me insane…

Because I do.

But how?

I don’t think I understand what you mean. How do you not know that you exist? You are here. You take part in what is known as reality with a separate yet somehow joined reality to that reality within your mind. At what point would you ever state that you didn’t exist? Why would you question your own existence?

That doesn’t really answer my question.

Then take my questions into account and redefine the question and be more precise.

No.

Then I have already answered your question as best as it deserves to be answered.

Sanity is quite simply, accurate reference.

Children do not consent to be born here…

This is evidenced by the many cases of real people who say “I did not consent to be born here…” And are referring accurately.

It’s not like we have a whole planet of people always saying … Wow parents you did just what I wanted by bringing me here, remember how it used to be, before we all consented to my birth here?!" Where they spend their whole lives reminiscing over the old days??? No because non consent to be born here is accurate reference !!!

The only way a parent can subjectify someone as a person to this regard, and not wholly objectify them as a status symbol, is to give them a certain, instant, painless and mess less suicide method, and give them the suicide speech when children first learn language. This is only the MOST basic action of a being to deserve in life, whether it be a hypothetical creator of all, or simply some parents.

The magnitude if what a person has to say to deserve anything here is actually scary because how nobody does it except me. They don’t refer accurately - they are insane.

I misspoke about not stealing sex, I haven’t had sex since I deserved it, so technically I’m not the first person to not steal sex, I’m the only person who can have it without stealing it, and behaviorally, I abide, so that I will never steal it again.

It’s important to earn or deserve what you have, that’s how sane people act and are.

Insane people only appreciate things they don’t deserve.

To me, insanity has always been about being aware, just without the fear and care, mixed with apathy and humor, even some sort of survivalism thrown in there somewhere. Which, of course, is natural and healthy for you. It’s a natural response to a shitty time period, sheltering society with slave like lifestyle…fuck that, you don’t want that!..eventually it starts to kill you, then the mind and body starts to wake up, demands more!..starts to realize its neglect, that you thought you could ignore in the blissful happiness of your comfort zone…WRONG!!!..Not happening…not unless you want to become mentally ill, which , to me, is something different from insanity. Mental illness being a degrading of brain processing, memory etc which definitely leads to being unaware…fuck that!..what you want is excitement!, living on the edge,like it suppose to be! abundance is boring, its shit! if you want nice things then you have to go into life long debt, that’s the way the system is designed …which of course is enough to make you mentally ill right from the start!!! you’re suppose to take risks, accept death!..now you’re free…whatever happens now…happens :smiley: LOL!!

alright define exist, truly and know. Please do not use Wiki or any other link, use your own understanding of those words.

Deserve? The mentality of children, idiots, and slaves.

You’re asking about things you don’t want to know.

Rotting your soul in eternity is actually polite, you don’t want to know. You are an arrogant, ignorant prick.

LOL! SITS BACK!

Ha ha ha asked for a definition. As yet, no one has supplied one! Obviously - it is a given - contibutors to this thread are sane, perfectly sane - they exude sanity.
But, for people like, Ha ha ha and me, a definition would be helpful… Daily, I do countless things that could be considered insane. Smoking, drinking, driving a car, ingesting foodstuffs that I know to be unhealthy, doing a job I don’t want to do… In all fairness, until I responded to this thread, I wasn’t properly aware of my insanity. However, I am getting a clearer picture.

Anyone who considers themselves “sane” care to give a definition?

:-"

[/quote]
Spare me the BS self righteous twattle.

Yes, it would be nice, wouldn’t it?

I already did give a definition…

Accurate reference!!! Read the post before you respond to it!!

And by the way… You are what you call me.

This isn’t a childhood taunt… I’ve been to the land of the dead and resurrected… You will lose this debate .

I’ve already won the debate… By the way, death and life are the same… They both resurrect.

But a fellow like you in your arrogance, assumes I am insane. We’ve already met, you just don’t know it yet ,