Are the vatican hiding secret documents and gospels?

skeptruth

Its hard to convince people and make sane people believe in fantays or fairy tale, or miracles, unless they see it for their own eyes. IT is no wonder why the gnostic and the gospel of judas would not be taken seriously. Unless one has faith and what a creative mind he would attain.

pthhp I dunno. Who cares? Don’t really matter at this point…

I’ve heard rumours of a director’s cut of Bladerunner. To not release it would be criminal…I must know the truth about Deckard!!!

When those in power hide things and not destroy them that means they intend to release the knowledge eventually or that they feel a need to study it further. If they destroy these things then they fear what is in them be it lies or truth. A well written lie can be just as powerful as the truth.

The intent of hiding is more important then the actual hiding. Why do they hide the documents? Do they fear loss of power or anarchy? Do they fear that they will become harmed or that the people will be harmed?

You do realize that people back then wrote “prophecies” while drugged out of their mind. Doing natural hallucinagens was common practice. wines, beers and certain foods had interesting ingredients also. Although the churches would really like to hide that fact, too many scientists are making too many tests public, tests done on bones, cloths , urns etc. National Geographic is but one controversial group that has found interesting ingredients from ancient days attached to churches.

So I think the why is more important then the what, because, people are sheeple and will follow a palatable lie faster then a distasteful truth.
I can understand hiding things from public knowledge for the health and well being of the public.

It is sad that works of Aquinas was destroyed along with many others. But the wealth that is still hidden could be a two edged sword. so perhaps for now it is best hidden until society becomes a bit more stable.

Except hidden from me cuz, it has had my curiosity bending for years too . I swear I won’t tell a soul even a sole soul if I get to look.

If such things that are hidden in the vatican. You either must lie and steal it or become a worker for the vatican.
What rightfully belongs to you , rightfully belongs. So i believe it is safe to say they have the right to hide things from the public.

Hi. dan020350, You don’t have to go further than the pages of the Bible itself to find that the Lord of the Rings is more credible than the lunacy, crime, genocide, etc. found in its pages:

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: “O sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.” So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. ( Joshua 10:12,13 )

We know for a long time that planet earth is not the center of the solar system, neither the center of the Universe.If the “sun” and the "moon"were stopped, why there is not a single record of that phenomenon registered by any other civilization of its time ?

“But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth”
[ Deuteronomy 20:16 KJV]

“Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”
[ Hosea 13:16 KJV]

“And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under the axes of iron, and made them pass through the brickkiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem.” [ 2 Samuel 12:31]

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.” [ 1 Samuel 15:2-3]

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” [ Isaiah 13:15-16]

Wow…!!! I’m really impressed with the councel of the biblegod !!!

At the beginning there is an impression, at the end there is depression.