Big Bang and Black Hole.

Identical bangs, given a progression of similar occurances toward the infinite reps, reduce the conceptual differential values, toward the imperceptible, therefore gaining an identically repeating universe a conceptual ‘sameness’.

But to be defined as same, that universe has to be compared to -same as what- and in that sense it has to be the same as the identifiable other sphere.

But that develops into other unidentifiable spheres, giving rise to the worlds of bubbles, each appearing the same as the other.

The idea of the eternal recurrence, as exact copies, is at the least, becomes necessary, in order to base a logical foundation to mathematical and semantic languages.

Mathematically, it turns out to be more than infinitely improbable that given an infinity of time, the universe would ever become even remotely similar in shapes and positions to any past that it had ever been. The reason is that it has 3 dimensions of freedom in spatial positioning yet only 1 dimension in time. If the universe was only one dimensional, there could be a finite possibility of the universe repeating itself at least once throughout infinite time.

James: Certain physicists refute that, and philosophers, JDunne, J Bennett, and G Gurdieff believe in the many time dimensional make up of time.

The special relativity theory describes such a view as well.

Yes, to repeated “bangs” and to the belief in them (compare: bang, bank, … bust … => new bang, new bank, … new bust … and so on).

When referring to ‘merely’ bangs, not identical ones,
it should be kept in mind, that the difference is
merely one based on indiscernibles at their virtual limit. Then, at this point, whether the two types of
bangs are virtually identical or similar are irresolvable
in any conceivable language, - both can be
applications of some transformal function.
In this view, similarity qua identity would more likely to appear as such, at least in the beginning stages of the function.

In new worlds, identities are apprehended first, and upon this notion are modeled the formal attributes of perceiving calculations. Later, differential functions, composed of more detailed and extended uses, break down these formalists and the differences will be argued with differential logic. The perceptions change the very makeup of the perceived.

However such perceptions become relative and fractual, giving rise to regression to re-identify with earlier models.

Therefore, it is the referring capacity to many time reversals of prior -a-priori perceptions which signify
the trend to re-integrate the cut up view of the seemingly continuous time - flow.

Bring them on. :sunglasses:

nah your not considering scale.

At a small scale all objects look the same (atoms)
At a medium scale, they look very random and jittery, inconsistent pixels.
At a large scale, objects start becoming repetitive again (Think memes and hollwood movies.)
If it’s a few pixels off, to emotional consciousness, its really just the same. I mean if the soundtrack of Captain America had a different composer does it really make a difference, might as well call it the same shit.

I mean what the fuck man, it’s still Trixie.

Give her a dick and balls, change her atoms slightly, still Trixie.

Actually not.

Dealing with the hormones is a primary function of the mind, change one and you change the very impetus of the other. Why did you think they have gone to so much trouble to medically and mentally castrate males?

i’m not actually sure. You can argument is to keep society from falling apart (due to the natural male urges), but actually the opposite seems to be happening.

Also, males are born female, they are just females with a masculine character armour lol, there is nothing new under sun, its just the same shit with a slightly different wrapper lol. Males flux from male to female everyday lol

Not saying that view is the certain one, but it is a credible view, based on a probability scale, which is more in line with reductionism, toward a more linear interpretation. A relative view of time leads to a view, shared by a minority of philosophers, physicists,
theologians, share the idea of time as a block, on
many simultaneous levels, but a simultaneity of differing time-scales. There is no time-flow, but many points where from connections are made between
events, which use only a vector schematic to
designate what comes before, or after.

Here, the relative positioning of points, become
points of view of these relational schema, advancing
to a universe of eternity.

Here eternity is returnable in the sense of multi-
dimensional time schema, therefore in the ABSOLUTE sense, there is no future time or past time, in fact, there is no time at all. This idea was expressed as early as St. Anselm, in his time.Modern extensions of this, have followers, even if, they are in the minority.

I have, for as long as I can remember, have had the gut level feeling that the idea of eternity is no mere whim, and consider the idea totally credible.

Duh.

Yes, I agree, the same goes with gender identity, whereas the exeggarated sexual differences result a reduction unto more morphological similarity, as
the political ion of sex becomes more widespread and understood. The sexual organs as defining characteristics fail to account for what you called ‘the soul’ and bits and pieces of this can be gathered from Aristoteles’ De Anima, as well. In fact, if you look at the enigmatic sculptures of Michelangelo, which do not overtly expose the total nude body, you can gather his most probable insight into the complexity of sexual differentiation, as mostly intra-psychic. The soul, as opposed to the anatomy, is the object of primary sexual characterization. With the passing of time sans some kind of obsessive fetish, a shrunken, uninspired phallus is equally and aesthetically interesting as an inspired one.

Point -counterpoint: I he objects of desire are primarily reflective of the architecture of the soul, versus of it’s outward manifestation.

Every embryo goes through a point, where the genitalia has more morphological similarity then difference. But maturing, differences are , which present more and more signification.

Sexual organs ultimately, are a means, regardless, rather then the ends of the routes taken by the soul.

That was a leap. What do you know of your soul?

That it has urges, to identify , sub-formal apprehensions of it’s counterpart, looking for the strongest binding glue which can transcend it’s self.

A glue which is totally binding, irrevocably so. If it was not for the apprehension of that, all else would simply shrink in comparison.

Nothing like it.

What of your soul?

Everything he said, oddly enough, was pretty rational, and not “leapy”. Leave it to that one post he makes that is utterly sensible, and you waste your “leap” card on it.

To be found? Your glue? What of this counter part? Why apprehension?

My soul is in ‘Time Out’ this lifetime. So I’m using this time to gather intel on the situation as it is. This time around I’ve been saddled with a severe conscience that is not exactly natural to my disposition. Temperance is being forced upon me. My soul loves to be underwater and to dance while Earthbound. :laughing:

Trixie, you are on my ass today. Why? Equal opportunity annoyer?

Tell me, what about annoying bothers you? And what do I to be held in high esteem by your eyes?

“On my ass?” What an interesting choice of words.

Trixie,

Questions rather than answers I see.

What I like most about you is your quirky perspectives reflected in your at times off-putting sense of humor, perfection’s appreciated there and you are very endearing. You remind me of the OP subject matter in terms of both extremes, a big bang and a black hole, the creation high ground and the destructive bottomless pit.

Sorry about being testy. You’ve had a draining affect on me today probably without realization. I don’t enjoy feeling your need, let alone feeding it.

Are you sure about that? Because when pple do that to me it turns me on.

It’s the nature animal response for females to get turned on by it, when a lion starts focusing their energy on them. So I must ask are you in tune with nature? Do you truly…Know Thyself?

I was molested for three years…I didn’t know myself until afterwards…I was very aroused by it, yet I swore to myself and society that I wasn’t…therefore I take people’s opinions concerning this with a grain of salt.