Can the retarded people be cured?

When he is a beginner of life, just as the baby begins to crawl and see and wonder.

It is the parents who do all the care for the child to be happy. They will show more love to their children, if and only if they know they are in the state of confusion. Otherwise, the child will just hide it, because of fear.

I do not call myself to be anything, its the media and this forum that tries to make a system out of it, you are being misled. thinker is automatic changed from the word philosopher, in this this C++ forum. Please do not judge quickly. I probably would call myself the non-thinker.

I do not.

dan834798763458765987598374598347598734568068,

It has become apparent that your english skills are simply inadequate to hold any kind of discussion, in both your comprehension and your delivery.
I really hope for your sake it isn’t your first language.

What is language? Is it not communication? Then why do you worry so much of the lesser things in life?

Some forms of mental retardation have nothing to do with incest. Down’s syndrome is caused by an extra 21st chromosome ending up in the egg during fertilization. This confuses many processes in the development of the body and mind. There is nothing very special or desirable about the chaotic brutal “natural order”.

It is a serious impediment that has nothing to do with how society subjectively views it. People in wheelchairs also have a physical objective impediment. They have a hard time getting along in many unsupportive environments. People in comas literally would never survive without our support.

That said, I would never view it as a negative that we are able to correct to whatever extent we are able for natures mistakes, and that these people have the opportunity for life in our civilization, where nature would only offer them a painful death.

think you could live alone in the woods and survive?

Everbody can live in the woods and survive, only those who does not know how to live will not.