Celebrating The 2016 American Elections.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]

Donald Trump has won the American presidency as the world now knows everywhere. I view this as somewhat positive in that I think versus Hillary Clinton the world is now less inclined towards a world war and thermonuclear exchange. We’re not out of the woods yet concerning global economic collapse and particularly the economic collapse of the United States. A Donald Trump presidency does not avert this as it is still inevitable. That facet of the world is unchanged and I don’t see that being averted.

As an anarchist my highest ideal is no government whatsoever [zero government] and I don’t endorse any kind of government organization because of this. [I obviously didn’t vote]This goes for all kinds of government. I have my doubts, criticisms, and skepticism towards Donald Trump but for now I settle for him as the better outcome for the world over Hillary Clinton.

Throughout this thread my entire goal has been one of being a neutral bemused observer despite my slap stick humor.

I predict within the next week the various globalists that have a stranglehold over the economic western hemisphere of the world will collapse the international stock market on the news of his ascension.

The globalists or one world government enthusiasts that are opposed to nationalism and this nationalist president are going to be freaking out shitting the proverbial brick. It is possible they might embrace a slash and burn policy sacrificing the United States or global economy interfering with their collective globalist ambitions. Indeed this could be the start of a massive global conflict by them in a protracted invisible shadow war economically. Never underestimate those that control the world’s wealth concerning the globalist oligarchic elite.

A word of warning: pay close attention to the activities of Obama from now to January 20th 2017.

Well, this is certainly a time I’m glad my original prediction of who would win the candidacy was entirely incorrect.

I am glad Trump won.

Anyone else bothered he had a large Illuminati tattoo just above his butt? Same place women have tramp stamps… What’s up with that? He just bent down to grab some papers that fell off the podium.

I am not surprised that he won but I would not have been surprised had Hillary won either. There was less than two per cent between them in
terms of actual votes. I am a neutral non American but I am quite interested to see what he is actually going to do in the next four years. The
campaign rhetoric is over. He has a couple of months to seriously think about what his major policies will be and how he may implement them

Fixed sends a box of caviar and champagne.
Fraid not much left, I took it for myself, I deserve it.

After all this running.

Hahaha, great pics of deflated clones, drones & goons, keep them coming.

Don’t underestimate the power of the Imperial Reminant to do some serious damage to America over the next four years, Obama may start building StarKiller Base, and we still don’t know who Snoke is.

Nobody has ever been happier to be wrong about PA choosing America.

The Trump is like fish out of water. I don’t think he really expected to win the election himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIiJc7uKiXs

youtube.com/watch?v=o6fVlUd_1L8

:laughing:

Obama looks more mature and civilized in comparison to Trump (and to Bush, too)

Trump could end up making all white men look like selfish backwards idiots. Think about that.

And because of that, Trump could be the last white male president.

I’m sure as an anti white male feminist that probably makes you feel hot thinking about. :laughing:

By seeing a contrast between the two, I was just thinking that by picking Trump white males could be doing more rep damage to themselves, long term. Perhaps there was no choice to begin with, given the set up, it likely was a checkmate situation from beginning. And in terms of geopolitics, dividing America should be a big no-no. Trump initiated a big nose dive at take off, so now he has to pull America out of it. The vultures are watching, and unfortunately, you’re one of them; you’re like the only guy on the plane actually excited to see the plane crash.

Checkmate because people are stupid, unenlightened, won’t vote for Jill Stein.