Celebrating The 2016 American Elections.

Almost??? Girl both know how to manipulate the system. Both reek of corruption and yet the average person and above seem to be so easily manipulated. I have thought it is tied to the need for entertainment.

That’s not entirely true, I’ve criticized Donald Trump on numerous occasions more specifically his past dealings with the Clintons… In the coming days I plan on raising my concerns with Donald Trump.

It’s true that I despise Hillary Clinton although the person I despise even more than her is her husband Bill Clinton that was responsible for the NAFTA trade deal concerning the United States. Being a lower class American worker I am all too familiar with how that has been disastrous for the United States concerning the working class.

In my opinion Donald Trump in comparison to Hillary Clinton is the cleanest dirty shirt but really that isn’t saying much, is it? Still, as an anarchist I hold all government with hate, utter contempt, and disdain where for me this is all nothing more than comedic reality TV for which I view as a sort of entertaining absurd spectacle. This is why I don’t vote.

Government as a historical entity is nothing more than that of a master puppeteer where the rest of us are captivated or enslaved puppets. For me all historical democracies have been very much rigged where the gesture of voting seems really meaningless or even ridiculous. I’ve never really understood people’s naive or foolish faith in government organization where I watch as a curious bemused observer.

Favorite political tid bit of the week. Black lives matter?

With me working fulltime it is so hard to keep up with the 24/7 news cycle. One would have to post on the internet 24/7 just to keep up with the ongoing absurdity of the United States.

The absurdity just keeps going and I have such a hard time keeping up with it all. Within the coming months I am going to try to collect all that is happening politically for our own amusement here in consumption.

snopes.com/bill-clinton-illegitimate-son/

IMO hillary is more of a hitler than trump, I mean her speeches sound like some Disney corporate villian or something.

Trump is just controlled opposition to promote the State and the homosexual agenda. They are using Trump to make HIllary look good (when she cannot look good because she is as corrupt as they can be.) They are using Trump as a tool as part of their plan to ban heterosexuality and make heterosexuality taboo.

If trump gets elected he will cause a loss of liberties and freedoms and a police state. If hillary gets elected she will cause a loss of liberties and freedoms and a police state. Its a rigged spectacle a joke.

And, perhaps, at last the whole planet:

All this being true, still only in a true democracy, could notable personages in or up for office generate writers with the courage to write thus. Elsewhere, they would, out of subtlety or propriety, or fear, refrain, without abandoning their role as anarchist.
Whatever happened to peaceful opposition?

It was the SLA in the sixties which increasingly became violent, which caused the decline and fall of the ideas propagated. Had it not been for the violence, an independent party may have morphed from it, possibly becoming a tenable and sustained voice, rather then a vehicle for propagating sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Peace is an illusion for even in so called times of peace a silent war looms.

Nothing will stop the sheeple.

A distinct possibility to be sure.

Can the world survive another eight years of this?

The best one is the Clinton photo about interns… That is perfectly hilarious :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Why are they now so (seemingly) sure to win? It is because of the current “weakness” (caused by some media headlines) of Trump. Isn’t it?

As much as I would like to see civilization and world governments destroyed across the planet I don’t much care for all life on the planet to be annihilated by a global thermonuclear exchange. It is my hope that bitch doesn’t get into office with her corporate, banking, and military industrial complex backing. I guess even as an anarchist this definitely puts me in the anti Clinton camp purely out of existential self preservation. That cunt needs to be stopped at all costs.