Cognitive Dissonance - ish

I used to have cognitive dissonance, about 10 years ago, before I realized that people were predominantly acting from positions of ignorance, or simply lying about everything. People lie often. People speak falsely often. That is common. Truth is very rare.

When I realized that most “Scientists, Religion, Professors, etc” didn’t even have authority over their own subjects and specializations, that is when I broke free from cognitive dissonance. Humanity is ignorant. Humanity does not know about “existence”. Humanity clings to limitations, walls, security. Humanity clings to finitude, believing (falsely) that the universe has a “beginning” (The Big Bang / Creation Theory) and an “end”.

I do not believe in “Entropy”, that the universe is “expanding”. That’s more bullshit. I do not believe in “wave-particle” duality. More bullshit.

All human paradigms can be rectified insofar as they can be falsified. There is no great “scientific authority”. There is no absolute authority.

If existence and the universe is infinite, then so too must your personal and individual approach be toward discovering all that there is to about existence.

When humans claim the universe is finite, limited, which 99.999% of humanity do… what they are doing is committing a logical fallacy. Because they-themselves are limited, they falsely ascribe their own existential position upon the rest of existence. Just because you will die, does not mean existence will die with you.

That is when I first began to learn about philosophy, and recognize myself as a philosopher.

This is how almost all humans think and believe:

“Because -I- was born, and must die, so too must existence have a beginning, and must end.”

It is false, an existential projection, a symbol of solipsism and/or narcissism.

Oh my. Why do some people dig themselves into an even deeper hole when found in one? This guy and Blavatsky go hand in hand.

Perhaps most of it (esotericism) is to escape existential anxiety and create an idealistic environment (or perception of) of permanence and stability. It’s a bit of an outdated method from today’s point of view, as science and technology took on the role. Today, quantum physics magic is more in vogue.

At times political expediency and at other times the doubt arising from a look back onto a sea of regret about what if it was done wrongly or it may have been done differently to avoid a most probable or even certain outcome?

Not that its ever too late, but certainty decreases with the passage of time.