Colin Kaepernick

Its just really weird to have a discussion about credibility, and then get someone quote the new york times.

It proves you havent even started yet to think about what could be driving the conservatives in the world now, you are so many years behind the reality of this all.

I did not quote the NYT. Someone didn’t know what the protest were about? Here’s a link with a few videos that could get someone upset.
As to what’s driving the conservatives? Well, it might not be conservatism. What I see is a “whataboutthis” argumentation that goes against the very meaning of conservatism. They were the party of values. Just because the Left has skeletons in the closet does not prove that bad behavior is justified. Two wrongs don’t make a right. What in fact is happening is that conservatives (in name anyway) are merely putting the responsibility for moral leadership on the Left rather than assuming as their own right such leadership.

You still haven’t answered my question: If it is so prone to error, does that mean that the Rosenstein article is false?

I am not running for office. I don’t need your support. The argument stands on itself, not on its popularity.

What if it was a survivor from either Hiroshima or Nagasaki asking the same question? You hand him the US Declaration of Independence. But nevermind that. Who do you think serve as a role model for some of the ideas of Mein Kampf? Who was the country that was segregated at the time? Whose borders were the lands of others that where nearly exterminated. Before Hitler it was Jefferson asking the Question, not of the Jew, but its American counterpart, The Negro. This isn’t about IQ, but about knowing your history.