Crime: Nature or Nurture?

So most or all of you presume that ‘Crime’ is a man-made phenomenon completely distinct and separate from wild animals, “Nature”?

If man-made “Crime”, laws, punishment are all man-made then you should vote for the Nurture option, shouldn’t you?

Wut LOL…Because cuck virgins are known for being soooo…happy…xD That’s like saying the joker is happy because his name is the joker and he tells jokes…wut LOL :laughing:

I’d say its on the decline, half the people there are starving.

If plucking a random plant from your yard is all that takes to crumble their civilization, they never had a civilization to begin with.

Didn’t they have races in Star Trek. Weren’t Clingon’s a racist depiction of blacks?

LOL :laughing: :laughing:

Classic quote, may I frame this?

It ia fagotry, not faggotry. One g, not two g’s. The reason for this is because the term is meant to be complementary to bigotry. Bigotry is one g, not two g’s. It’s not biggotry.

Fagot is a valid alternative spelling. Don’t shy away from it.

faggot
bigot
faggotry
bigotry

You must really like Star Trek.

faggot (n.2)
“male homosexual,” 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for “woman” (1590s), especially an old and unpleasant one, in reference to faggot (n.1) “bundle of sticks,” as something awkward that has to be carried (compare baggage “worthless woman,” 1590s).

The promotion of faggotry, of effeminacy among men, I have heard first from feminist types.
Reminds me of shitlibs who are bigots about people who use the word faggot.
And that bigotry is fine but you have to explain it properly, the why, so that people understand that you are promoting the nu-male/no-male.

Likewise, it wasn’t the opium alone, which destroyed social life in China, probably. Maybe it wasn’t even the major factor, don’t know.

The funny thing is, those should be their own species, judging from evolving on a whole different planet but apparently mixed species (or race) are possible.
Are they a racist depiction of Blacks? Are they like all geeky scientists?
Remember, it’s only racist if it reminds you of an actual race. It’s not racist and good if something is depicted as a mix, an amalgamation of different races. Let’s face it, not mixing the races is racist. That’s the common good of humanity.
That and poopdick enthusiasm.

Barely even know what Star Trek is. I don’t even know what Star Wars is.

We all know who the author of the term is, so you should stop doing this.

It’s fagotry from fagot, not faggotry from faggot.

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fagot

In my opinion, nurture is the only correct answer.
Genetics (nature in your poll) comes from our ancestors, who’d also been “nurtured” when young/old…
Than, on the other hand, if we look very far ago, we’d see that man, and his conduct, came from “nature”, so maybe after all, nature is the only right answer?
I don’t know…

I like this analogy

Really, so it wasn’t Star Trek but faggot triggered you.
Reading your response now, I’m surprised you overlooked the word autism.

We all know you are deeply insecure.
We all know this.
It’s me and glorious humanity against you.
q.e.d.

Or to quote many shitlibs - “I can’t even…”

Yes, smartass, it is faggot, or rather faggotry, that “triggered” me, because you are stealing the word without giving the credit where it’s due.

That one is fine, clown. Faggotry isn’t fine, because it’s fagotry, not faggotry.

Get it?

If you are already stealing these words, steal them properly, clown.

Cry more, bully.

It’s a natural crime of nurture demand a response to a false dichotomy.

… every question has 3 possible answers.