Daemonic ☯

DAEMONA

There is probably less than five percent of the world’s women in population density that you can expect to have any kind of intellectual conversation with. Don’t expect much from women as I certainly don’t. (Mongoose of course is an exception.)

Women mostly survive through social mechanisms, physical appearances, and through their own subjection/objection to men. (Extremely few exceptions with this.)

Get use to not talking philosophy or anything of actual intellectual relevance with women. You’re going to have to go full dumbed down conversation with them if you are wanting to socialize with them.

Just my experience anyways…

Try simple conversations like music, television, or works of fiction with them. Avoid political conversations as most are completely brainwashed by the political establishment and will bitch upon unpopular views being expressed. You have to simplify things with most women.

Approach a majority of women of all ages as being eternally fifteen years old mentally where they’re unable to mentally transform beyond that. Once you do that you’re all set Erik. :wink:

Also, if you jump down the hole, you’ll get an extra life.

The Joker wrote:

It’s not just females. Males too ought to be included in this; a lot of them just talk about football and other mundane shit.

You’re right about females being brainwashed by the political establishment. It’s unfortunate. Lame-stream media, like The View, create these obnoxious drones that repeat everything they hear from Oprah Winfrey.

I’ve encountered some females who break this rule, however. Gems they are.

It seems you found one too: Mongoose.

You are right. Unfortunately, intelligence has decreased and the whole education system with all its schools, high schools, colleges, universities has become a corruption system (like all other institutional systems).

I had an argument yesterday with my son in law about his claim of the average American IQ being of 2nd grade level, I became incredulous to the point of anger at him for expouing nonsense. Backed to the wall, he confirmed an average reading comprehension of 2 nd grade level, all other things being normal, whatever that means.

So last week they finally sentenced the kid who killed him. 20 years, no parole. The family got 3.5 mil in a related civil suit.

Won’t bring him back, but that’s a cool sum though.

To answer Arm., in a sexual encounter or potential sexual encounter young females will play dumb due to antiquated stereotypes. How many guys will be turned on by a chick that is more intelligent?? We all know this as older adults. The young do not see this.

Society is ran by demons. There are about 200 sentience demons in this world. They are all hermaphroditic.

They control internet posting and certain things. People who cannot communicate with these demons are not sentient. Erik, I believe you are probably sentient, because you have a certain level of autism in you, and autism was an experimental government serum to increase the genius of society, it has a couple flaws though.

It’s not playing dumb, it’s just being dumb in the moment, just like how Men get dumb when they are flirting up a women too. Both parties get infected with the dumb.

I would say the average American ability to logic and reason is second grade level, but as for IQ I’m not sure. You can’t have a “2nd grade level” IQ because “2nd grade IQ” is not quantifiable. Do they have the IQ’s of 180 IQ second graders, or 60 IQ second graders? By 2nd grade level ability to logic and reason I mean temporally, their ability to actually think has not increased much since 2nd grade. I guess that is what he means by this, that their inherent IQ quality has not really increased much since 2nd grade. There’s a lot of high IQ’s out there who suck at logic and reason, Liberals for instance. They have no fighting spirits, they are inherently cowardly, therefore their thinking patterns are hiding from themselves.

Is that addressed to me?

I was talking about the decrease of intelligence in general:

That’s interesting you mention this, because I was just thinking about how you show obvious signs of Asperger’s (ass-burgers?) syndrome.

Ha, he did narrow it down to reading comprehension, and that could fairly easily be ascribed to the intrusion of TV visuals into image-nation, without the need to bring in a general IQ. It is the capacity to form images beneath the level of a flat screen, which is the culprit. Our images are manufactured, and not of the product of summoning basic capacities of abstraction.

Most people who subscribe to Christianity aren’t, really, Christians.
Most of them pay lip service to a religion they barely understand.
And even the one’s who do have a full understanding of the religion,
their lives barely resemble the life of Jesus.
Jesus did not have a bank account, a house, a Porsche, nor a 9-5;
he was a full time homeless humanitarian, wandering from place to place
helping the weak. Modern “Christianity” is so infused with capitalism, it’s
not even funny. What did Christ do in the temple when the people
mixed the faith with money? He flipped over the tables! Yet how
so many modern evangelicals dip their religion in red hot capitalistic sauce.

I remember the first time I got raped. Man smiled at me with a YinYang tattoo. I’ll never forget that tattoo.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWee2mCGLRE[/youtube]

Yes, a lot of men especially the younger ones are dumbed down also. In short, the next generation is fucked or fucking worthless.

You’re right, Erik. That is so true.

But there are Christians, who live in communes, just like the ancient ones did.
They share everything they own, live minimally, and even dress in way that resembles tribal and primitive Christianity.

Don’t let the bad apples ruin the good ones in the basket.