Dark Matter

He doesn’t have to read every word of every post, but he has to be aware of the direction of the thread. And nudge it in a productive direction if necessary.

Your frequent accusations of lying were OFF TOPIC and should have been handled by FJ.

Also your rants about ‘Jesus walking on water’ were OFF TOPIC.

Once you derail a topic into personal off topic rants, and a moderator isn’t active, one should expect defense that is equally off topic.

Keep things on topic consistently, and such defenses are not necessary.

…and the “Jesus walking on water” was exactly on topic because the topic had become the sufficiency of evidence.

You could have made a rational argument but instead you go for this religion and Jesus nonsense and you claim it to be acceptable. It’s not acceptable, not in a science forum.

I have been the ONLY one making rational arguments.
Your cult is making the claims of popular opinion, “mainstream” is the substantiation of evidence, hence, “Jesus walking on water…” as a rebuttal to such an absurd claim of evidence on a PHILOSOPHY site.

You have managed to turn the science forum into a farce.

But congratulations, you won. :occasion-balloons:

Your cult had turned it into a farce. I have just brought it out into the light.

Science is not a farce, just this forum.

Your cult isn’t Science, merely Secular Scientism, pop science fiction, your religion.

Thanks to you and your fellow clowns.

But worry not, RM and VO can progress even despite your efforts to trivialize and ridicule mans intellectual faculties in favor of, I don’t know, your little bowing rituals.

Flannel Mohammed indeed.

You can deface this entire site with literally hundreds of posts deliberately ruining threads and forums, but one mention of a cunt and Mohammed thinks somethng “severe” has transpired.

DARK MATTER AND THE AFFECTANCE OF THE INVISIBLE NECESSITIES UNDERLYING YOUR VISIBLE MUM AND HER FAMOUS FANNY

Dark matter is dark reluctance to change.

Exactly. And merely due to subtle extra EMR noise in the region… a lot extra.

How can I be off topic in my own topic?

Also, I don’t remember addressing anyone specifically with my ‘cunt’ remark.

But I suppose trigger-happiness only wants an excuse.

Are you guys for real? You need to get out more :confused:

Oh, have I said something that amuses you?

How are you even a moderator here, making comments like that? Utterly embarrassing.

If anyone has detailed my topic, it is those who are supposed to be moderating it and those who should have been banned already, but of course never will be.

What is the nature of the subtlety of this extra EMR noise? Is this just affectance which has “conglomerated” due to the close presence of matter (highly conglomerated affectance regions) but lacks the potential/situation to attain that matter-ness as well?

If you could see the loose random EMR, “Affectance” in a region of space, it might look something like this;

Where in this depicted case, the lighter gray area would be the “dark matter”. Affectance has its interactive property of slightly delaying and compressing affectance and thus has a tendency to form “clouds” much like rain clouds that form in the atmosphere.

Another way to think about it is to imagine that a large planet has been disintegrated into nothing but EMR noise over a vast region of space. The total mass is still there and that space would still have gravitational effect, merely vastly spread out.

I think you’ve strayed from your territory.

As I said Flannel Aziz and Magsj are the same fabric, nauseatingly unfit for authority, though possibly jolly doodly goodly folk around the dinner table. (this is no ad-hom, it’s an ad-mod.)
Seriously, why are we even still here? Isn’t it time to move on to less swampy pastures to build or knowledge?