darwinism does not explain

can you give me an example of one positive mutation that is well known in the scientific literature…

Not exactly. Lichens are just symbiosis. Symbionegesis theory proposes that endosymbionts eventually become a part of their host. Read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endosymbiont

… opposable thumbs?

This show is debunked and strays from the actual evidence that is out there… for example, we know mathematically that over the 20-22 years it took to build the great pyramid, that every stone would have to be quarried transported and set in 9 minutes each.

We also know that you can’t fake the Core 7 because there’s no mordern machinery that can have a 1 centimeter spiral. Did it ever occur to you that most TV is made by the government?

no I want some specific dna change with the protein that will lead to better reproduction and survival…
give me the name of the protein molecule please

Opposable thumbs, but we have runaway sexual selection… so it doesn’t matter that we have opposable thumbs.

Did it ever occur to you that I am blatantly making fun of you?

… lactase?

Yes. Most people are psychopaths. My point is that evolution doesn’t explain many factors with respect to human development, either genetically or technologically.

that’s a good one…on Wikipedia it says it is made in the small intestine…does that mean we make it or some bacteria…I don’t know

Lactase is produced by epithelial cells that line the walls of the small intestine.

Source.

And you think that point is supported by the fact that there are things we don’t know about how pyramids were built?

excellent----I am learning from you…I wonder how that gene got there in those epithelial cells…

Here:
lmgtfy.com/?q=gene+responsible+f … production

dnalc.org/view/15396-Chromos … idley.html

do you think that enzyme got there by a random mutation in dna

From what I understand, the nucleus of the cell contains the chromazomes made up of DNA, which contain genes.

Here’s a good source for info: http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/basics?show=all#gene

I think it did arise, or was “switched on”, by mutation.

how does that switched on by a mutation work…I cant find it on google…anyone who drank milk as a baby has the enzyme…how does that happen

Try this - How are genes turned off and on?