Discussions On Abortion

You say something new every post you make about what you don’t follow. I am through with the guessing game. You can follow anything you want. You are still wrong in calling abortion murder.

You already said I was predictable ergo logical. That’s enough for me.

I dont approve behaving as bad or worse as the murderers themselves… follow the money, do you know how much it costs the taxpayers to fund death row… does the crime rates goes down? Of course not! It is getting worse because laws themselves are insane. CA taxpayers spent 4 billion in capital punishment since the late 70s I read the other day. CA only. Do the math. Just like the drug war pushing violence toward a threshold . Time to become responsible and abolish the drug war and other detrimental social rules!

Most criminals are just responding to this death cult society by killing, because it is what society teaches. Kids see governments kill, some will just repeat it.

250 million killed by governments in the 20th century. Not to shabby… while the 1% organizing them are running loose. That is how I look at. The big picture.

I think you should drop by the thread: Reality is Realistic.

I am no democrat and if you think I am one, you just do not see the problem with institutionalized psychopathy in ALL cultures. I only endorse VOLUNTARISM, the less coercion in a society, the more freedom and personal responsibility and of course the less violence. I am not advocating for a perfect world but eliminating 80% of violence that is absolutely not necessary and funded by not only taxpayers but also much more importantly the ignorance of Objective Reality

The High Costs of the Death Penalty
deathpenaltyfacts.wordpress.com … penalty-3/

An interesting thread although I have no strong opinion on abortion either way

You are only through with the guessing game because you made a categorical statement which has been disproven not once but twice

You assumed that Mimi was either Christian or Muslim and when they told you they were neither you moved the goalposts to save face

Also these two statements of yours contradict each other

So your thought process is not so ground in reason as you think it is

BZZZ… wrong. It does not matter what I assumed about Mimi. She took it on herself that I made an assumption on her.

In fact I was generally speaking on the prejudiced opinions of Fundamentalist Christians. What Mimi believes is of no concern to the argument.

Surreptitious, you’d better bought a Logic textbook.

You are also a blinded person by your religious views, is my opinion. I shan’t enter into a debate with you because to you and your kind the scriptures’ statements take precedence in truth value to the dictates of logic. I can’t handle that. I am too small for that. There are lots of other people who can go into an infinitely long discussion debasing your belief, and calling it out where it’s wrong, and all that valid criticism just rolls off you like water off a duck’s back.

I can’t do that. I want to see my logic penetrate and make its due effect. You I can’t do that with. You are impervious to logic and clear thinking when it contradicts your beliefs.

So please stop addressing me in your future posts. I have nothing to say to you, as you are the kind who is able to reject logic.

For your information I am an atheist so cannot be blinded by my religious views because I do not have any

You really need to stop making these categorical statements because so far they have all been disproven

You have nothing to say to me because I called you out on flaws in your own logic

But instead of running away why not stay and engage in productive discourse

We all make mistakes but we can still learn from them as well you know

No point in being on a philosophy forum if you are afraid of debate

Ok so no debate on abusing children or overpopulation.

overpopulation debunked as we waste 50% of all food production worldwide. Follow the money again, I have a blog, 10p analysis, about it on earthcustodians

As for child abuse and trafficking, it is the last nail in the coffin. Our society cannot be rescued. Either we accept defeat and rebuild it from scratch using a natural law oriented premise… or 80% is going to die. Ignorance has gone too far and is pushing us off a cliff. There is no time left for any blame game but take responsibility. Join the earth custodians movement!

CBS’s Reality Check:Is #Pizzagate “Fake News” or Has It Just Not Been Officially Investigated? youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxV1SrTkE

My Name Is Anneke Lucas and I Was a Sex Slave to Europe’s Elite at Age 6
By Anneke Lucas| Dec. 19, 2016
globalcitizen.org/en/conten … d=33374146

Sorry, I’m not a supporter of eugenics.

Overpopulation<Demographic winter

Agreed.

Murder or killing however you want to define it is the termination of life. Terminating future potential human beings is all the same thing and you don’t have to be a zealous Christian to say so either.

If you prefer, murdering or killing the future…

Abortion should be required for anyone who can’t demonstrate that they can financially support a child.

Children living in poverty is mostly an economic issue and poverty is the very thing in which a variety of domestic issues stem from.

Yes, let’s just kill off and abort all the poor people. Very liberal of you Mr. Reasonable…

Don’t boogeyman me with your binary political thinking. I’m talking about solutions for poverty. You’re just complaining about it.

No, I understand it all very well. Liberals pretend to want to help and uphold the poor while they secretly despise them. It’s okay, you can be honest with us here as there is no need for pretensions.

Your other leftist buddies the commies for instance killed millions upon millions of poor people for sport under the guise of egalitarian communism.

You are actually delusional.