Feminism, Abortion, And State Eugenics

Radical liberals like you are no better than radical conservatives. Both are unwilling to recognize any facts which conflict with their personal agendas and use hyperboles, broad statements and distort facts, both utterly detached from reality.

Third-wave feminism is repugnant - it’s bigoted, irrational and hateful for the most part. I at least appreciate to some extent the sincere feminists who admit that they fight for female rights, but when people tell me that “feminism” fights for “equality”, I can’t take them seriously anymore. When has ever in history a party which advocated the equality of 2 categories of people used exclusively one in its name? It makes absolutely no sense - imagine if a person labeling themselves “whiteist” claimed they stand for equality of races. I would question first the seriousness and then the intelligence and sanity of such a person.

Just take a look at reddit feminism and feminist forums - aside from a few admirable threads which criticize the ACTUAL oppression of women and privilege of men in eastern countries, most of them focus on the West and imaginary things like rape culture, privilege (in the West) and so on. In most Western countries equality of opportunity is achieved already. It’s your turn to prove yourselves now women.

About gays I mostly agree aside from the fact that your hyperboles may be (justifiably so) interpreted as strawmen - that’s usually not the kind of language you want to use if your intention is to be taken seriously and have a rational argument with others.

Do you really not know that?

Their cultures are different, partly very much different, from the Occidental (Faustian) culture!

You have no idea of Occidental culture.

No, it was not, at least it has not been being for a very long time.

You have no idea of Occidental culture.

What? Where do you live?

That is one of the main differences. The Old Testament is Jewish, the New Testamen is Christian. That’s the point. Their cultures are different (see above).

This “rights” can also be interpreted as duties. Nicholas Rockefeller said it, and in that case: he is right.

The truth is that they were and are not able to do that donkey work (scutwork, dirty work, beastly job, filthy job, and so on) that men did and partly still do. Most part of this work has been becoming a work of machines, and in future it will be not only most but probably all of this male work and perhaps even of all human work (compare: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=187221). I estimate that the probability that machines will completely replace all humans is about 80% (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here).

My question exactly!

European nobility still prefers insider marriages.
Twentieth century western cultures did not allow interracial relationships.
Kate Middleton is still mocked as an outsider.
American classical movies had two different versions, one for the southern white trash, and another for the free world.
In the southern version woman were more obedient not not too smart, and blacks were not allowed to speak.
This show exactly, that on some level they considered women as a special type of slave.
Women could not open a bank account or own a business just one hundred years ago.
You go outside of major urban centres, and when it comes to payment they almost always turn to the men. Praise the Lord!

Here is my proof! What an earth are you talking about?! Scrubbing and washing on their hands and knees using deadly chemicals. Nursing the dying and deadly diseased. Suffering a horrible death after childbirth because ‘a gentlemen’s hand is always clean’ type ignorant men. Raped by soldiers of war and fortune!

Where do you live?!

So you live in the „world“ of nobility and feminism. Do you live in Buckingham Palace or in one of the banks of the City of London? According to your funny posts one can conclude that you live in a noble „world“ and have to marry your sister, or your cousin, or your niece.

We don’t have much to do with the nobility. Nobody of us Westerners does have to marry relatives.

You are talking about the exceptions of the rule that there is no insider marriages in the Occidental society. In other cultures the reverse is true, namely: insider marrriage as the rule and other marriages as the exceptions.

Hard work is the work of male humans, oxen, horses, and - of course - machines. Machine work has replaced oxen work, horse work, and most of the typical male human work. If it had not, then there would still be more male work than female work. We have more female work than male work because of the fact that male work is almost completely replaced by machine work.

Your examples are ridiculous.

Greetings to your lovely mama and your „scrubbing“ queen in Buckingham Palace.