For all to Read...

C.S. Lewis? Josh Mcdowell? Those are two big names.

Yes most theist have. Now…televangelist…I have trouble believing.

Most atheist are driven not to believe…so very rarely do they open their mind to believe. But to answer your question, you’re probably right. But saved Christian Believers never become Atheist in my opinion in what I believe. I don’t believe you can lose your salvation.

I just beg to ask the question…Who wouldn’t want to be an Atheist? To give into your selfish desires, to live a life of how you want to live it. I mean seriously? If us “theist” seriously didn’t believe…would we be wasting our time with Christianity?..most likely not…

Your question really isn’t a very good one I see it clearly now. Give me a good, intelligent, unselfish, knowledgable theist who’s became an atheist? I’m sure there are many horrible people who think they’re Christians and live their life however they may please and find no happiness in that, so they turn to atheism…So how can those people count?

Not sure if Neitzsche was a theist…but I know he went insane so does he count?

Not to be rude…but that’s basically a stupid question. Even if we could get the stats on this…I don’t see how it would matter. I don’t mind calling this a stupid question either, because to me this is a slap in the face to theist from you by what you have implied.

So you are admitting your need for a God for you to be moral?

Depends on what you see as moral. I don’t agree with pre-marital sex, but if I was an atheist I would most likely fail to uphold this moral since nothing in this secularized world tells me it’s wrong. That would be giving into a selfish desire.

To tell you something I’m sure you already know. Most unbelievers do things that aren’t considered moral by Christians, but from the world they are fine. These are the things I would have trouble sustaining…the laws in the government in which I live would still be upheld. If that answers your question.

Given the number of pre-marital pregnancies that occur to Christians, I am unsure how effective a means it is for birth-control with a large population sample.

But if it works for you, more power to you.