Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of manki

Well, I would like to think that they put more thought into it than that, but yeah, that one be one reason.

May be.

But, all they said that these ages are just right for marriage for men and women, neither before that not after that.

with love,
sanjay

Unfortunately the physical measure of age does not directly correspond to the true measure of maturity. That, in principle, is why fixed laws can never make anything perfect.

So true, I wonder what Fixed Cross would think about this. (On second thought please scratch this)

flowers dont have gender in fact it contain both is it bisexual?

Any division over difference of man kind is the delay of our natural advancement process.

Division into sets of differences and relatively stabilized opposed characteristics is the major way anything in nature progresses at all. Humans are only different because we take things to the extreme, as far as they can go, and so we create space to form new rules and to become more conscious of these rules.

If you try to divide out gender distinctions from humanity you end up with a much less human creature at the end. This does not mean that gender differences are the most important thing, they are not, but they are among the important ones.

Radical gender confusion has psychological and genetic roots, it is physiological and social, not “existential”. When gender identity is elevated to a supposedly existential level of importance this only succeeds in removing man from what is actually most critically important a part of his being.

Like all “liberalism” as it has evolved to mean so-called progressivism or humanistic modernity values and psychologies, this all reflects simply a weakening of the human subject. A human who feels such pain and stress and obsession (inability to consciously synthesize and cohere these ideas and experiences in the mind/identity) around these sort of “social justice issues” is basically just acting out of its own limitations and weaknesses. Of course that isnt to say there is nothing relevant or truthful to those issues, but the approach is all wrong and so self-defeating.

Mankind is trying to understand and value itself, which just means that individuals are trying to orient themselves in the vastness of human experience and change. Dont be so excited to turn your own psychological and philosophical inadequacies into banners of your value and truth, though.

Dividing into more and more groups creates unnecessary confusion, confusion brings ignorance, ignorance brings chaos.

Just like the whole “feminist” ordeal. They claim they are fighting for equal rights, then why create a term for it at all? Why not fight for equality, rather than a group of conformity. I will tell you why, because of the greed for power.

Last I checked “equal rights” already had a term. It’s called equality, not feminism. Just more groups to gain power. If you simply fight for one group and claim it in the name of equality, then you are not truly fighting for equality. Because equality is for all groups.

No, that view you espouse is based on a false idea that being is “simple” and that a lack of confusion, contradiction, oppositions and limitations is “the real essence of things” or at least of life. In fact it is the exact opposite of how you are conceiving it.

It really is simple. Only humans tend to over complicate things, which is why we are here in the first place.

What is simply about life, or about “being”? The essence of being is controlled chaos. What it means to be conscious, to be alive is to maintain huge numbers of active relations to the world, to each other, and internally to oneself. And those are always changing.

Ever wonder where the “survival instinct” comes from? Why life forms do not simply content themselves with their situation, sit down and “be at peace”? Certainly some life forms have been that way, but they failed to progress, to change, to evolve or gain more understanding for themselves and so were not able to survive a harsh environment. All life by now has deeply ingrained in itself a self-chaotic, self-dissatisfied aspect that we call a survival or a life instinct. Humans have this to the nth degree, it is why we build skyscrapers or walk on the moon.

Existence is complicated. Life is a response to this, and yes we ought to seek to simplify as we can, but it is the play between active and passive forces in this sense that is most important.

The idea of the essential simplicity or ease of life is basically just a religious lie. Of course humans overcomplicate things but the answer is not to shun complexity, but to get better about our responses to it.

The biological, genetic, and personality differences between man and woman are the obvious points that male and female are polar opposites; both physically and also in a metaphysical and qualitative sense between the two polarities. Of course, there is a universal synthesis between the two polarities, but even with the “universal” there must always be “particulars”, as with dualities and varities. The part that I bolded seems especially erroneous; please explain to me how a woman converts to a man and vice versa.

We’re here to experience and advance. I don’t see how that is so complicated honestly. We are the universe experiencing itself subjectively, what is so complicated about our existence when we’re just to experience and advance to experience even more? The walk on the moon was advancement and discovery. Building skyscrapers and city life was for our own comfort, to build a jungle inside of the outside jungle that we can be comfortable in.

The survival instinct is so that we can survive, what’s that have to do with building skyscrapers? We can survive just as easily without them. I don’t see how going to the moon contributed to our surviving either, only to our advancement and experience.

We’re not here to “experience” or to “advance”. We’re just here.

Why do you feel a need to justify life as “the universe experiencing itself”? That is nonsensical. What makes you think “the universe” is some conscious entity living and collectinf memories over time? I see absolutely no reason to think that.

Because we are the universe, nothing nonsensical about it. In order for conscious beings to be created in the first place, wouldn’t it have to be outside of us? Entity no. Conscious, perhaps. it has personalities so it seems.

Fundamental force of nature. Entity is individual being, we’re all it. We’re all frequency, vibration, energy.

If we are just here then why feel the reason to live at all. Certainly we aren’t born natural curious adventurers for no reason.

Then I am proudly nonsensical - I am as nonsensical as this “non-experiencing Universe that coincidentally has its physical models interlocked with the Pi sequence via a mind-blowing chain of numbers likened to how our games and technological entertainment systems are coded”:

That’s me ignoring the fact that I decoded human DNA through Pi’s sequences, by the way.

Do you want me to go there? I will go there and blow this “the Universe is not experiencing itself” jargon out of the water. We’re good friends, surely you will get some type of pleasure from your friend destroying your skepticism, no?

Oh yes, I would enjoy that very much. Please continue.

By the way it isn’t that I reject the premise necessarily, it is that no one, including Artimas, has ever presented ANY convincing evidence or logic defending the idea. All I ever get are half-intimated feelings and nice-sounding mystical platitudes.

So maybe you can be the first to ACTUALLY defend this idea.

Double post.

Data 1: The photo receptors that capture images today of which we replicated with the invention of cameras first emerged billions of years ago prior to the emergence of stars.

Data 2: Our brain’s neurons are designed by this Universe in the very same way the internet’s information and this Universe’s energy is stored.

Data 3: Our eyes are legitimately galaxies in a different form likened to how water and fire are the same “thing”, but look differently based on different functions in relation to the Universe’s processes. Our eyes can produce gamma rays that are so small, they do not mutate our cells; conventionally they are used by blind people which is called “echo-location”. The brain creates pictures based on sound waves. This is exactly why you can “sense” people staring at you without looking behind you with your “real eyes”.

Data 4: The images of our eyes are bouncing off of water inside of our body, which creates a reflection much like staring at your reflection floating atop the surface of water. Our memories, our dreams and our thoughts “flow” in what is more like “water” than “space”. In fact, our emotions behave in the same way tides behave between land and sea.

Data 5: When we laugh, we are experiencing the human version of lightning. Lightning strikes down around the planet to give this planet nitrogen. What is laughing gas consisted of? Nitrogen. What does it affect? Our nerves. Why do we laugh? When we lose our composure (affecting our nerves).

Data 6: The human experience was founded by this Universe on the colors ROYGBIV - our human evolution evolves through Stage 1 (red) to Stage 7 (violet). That is why when you’re angry, that’s the last stage of experience you can reach. There’s only anger at the end of this spectrum. When you reach the apex of ascension, you are experiencing the Universe’s ascension. My DNA formula proves that human beings are based on the number “24” - this Universe is based on the number “42”. The human experience is a “mirror” to the Universe’s experience. This explains why we evolve from the opposite side of the Universe’s spectrum - this is how humans leave the personal/social stage to enter “Universal”. The Universe’s beginning was metaphysical; it’s new beginning was physical - our beginning was physical; our new beginning was metaphysical. This is why wise men are NOT “literal minded”!

Data 7: Our entire human body is connected to the Solar System. Peace inwards; chaos outward. This effect can be observed in the design of a tornado. The eye is at peace, while outside is spiraling into chaos. The same applies to our Solar System. The “eye” is the asteroid belt - inside it’s peaceful - outside it’s chaotic.

Data 8: This Universe is built on wicked triangles. Just for a moment, if we apply the ancient words that speak of the “third eye”, then apply this to a scientific form, the eyes create a “triangle” - the pineal gland is the “third eye” - the pineal gland creates “dreams” and “imagination”. We are “seeing” through our brain in some strange way via electromagnetic waves. Therefore outside of the spiritua & superstitious, there is very profound science behind it all.

Data 9: Our interchanging experiences with “insanity” and “sanity” is based on “spirals”. Our desire is also related to the “spirals”. The way spirals behave determine our own silver helix status, so to speak. When you let yourself get sucked in, you enter “silence” - when you draw yourself outwards, you enter “sound”. Sound is life - silence is the “unborn” side of life. Wise men go to silence and enter insanity because this is the moment we enter the “making of life”, rather than “the already made life”.

Data 10: 90% of the human body is plant and fungi - the rest is subatomic particles. There’s nothing “unique” to the human body - everything that we call “human” is simply a different version of an already existing universal property found outside of our “human” experience.

Data 11: “We” don’t think - the Universe thinks. Ideas come to us; we never go to them.

Data 12: Our artery and vein system encompassing our heart is based on our Solar System, as well as this Universe’s everlasting bond between red and blue. No matter where you look, this Universe will always have red & blue creating the “whole” of life. Why? Red + Blue = Purple (Violet).

Data 13: Our planet’s design is in this order from core to the Universe outside of the planet: ROYGBIV,

Data 14: Everything we need to survive is everything the Universe needs to survive.

Data 15: Everything that existed before us is why we exist now. Our existence was planned when photo receptors emerged.

Data 16: When we are born, we experience the Universe’s stages of evolution: Dark Matter > Form > Matter; Ignorance > Information > Intelligence.

Data 17: The music we love and adhere to is based on the Universe’s mathematical design.

Data 18: Our voice can reach every note of a musical instrument.

Data 19: Our emotions are based on two elements: Fire/Water.

Data 20: Our thoughts behave like clouds in the sky.

Data 21: This entire world is mathematically designed by the number 1.618 (The Golden Ratio). The bones in your phalanges next to your knuckles are at the length of 1.618. The subatomic world can create subatomic strings of music via 1.618.

Data 22: The Golden Ratio is a “spiral”. The human experience is affected by spirals.

Data 23: No person on this planet can be 100% at peace, for this Universe cannot go without a volcano erupting, a tornado devouring and a sea raging without dying.

Data 24: When we say “I” - what we mean is “Information”. When we say “Us” - what we mean is “Universe”.

Also, surgeon, I can tell you everything you need to know about males and females.