Geology

Now you are pulling the authoritarian card, in the hope of disguising your deceptions. You are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now! Note- There were no personal attacks in the last post, so I guess you must be just imagining it. I am discussing geology, so how can this be off topic? Please explain.

My last post was - [ Personally, I believe that matter is just aether particles in rotation around mini-black holes known as neutrons. Internal pressure can force aether particles to stop spinning which creates heat energy and expansion.(creation of new matter and growth of old matter]

Thus, you have ignored the answers and evidence yet again!

Stick to the topic, Puppy, or post in another thread. I am not interested in your personal attacks.

I am not playing a card at all, but you are playing every and any card, because it seems to be opportune to you.

Stick to the topic! No single “you” is needed, if one sticks to the topic of this thread: Geology. We (except you) are talking about geology not about “persons”.

If there will be still any word like “you” or similar words in your next posts, then I am going to not respond any of your posts.

You have used the word “you”, Thus you have contravened your own pathetic standards of non-excellence and evasiveness. Why don’t you just admit that you are like your hero Adolf H and that you can only dictate and not listen or react appropriately.

“I love the smell of smoking Christians in the morning”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w[/youtube]

[size=200]Flannel Jesus ![/size]

Mommy! Mommy! Help me! That nasty clown is making fun of me! Bwaaaa! Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never mind little one. It is just a bad dream. Go back to sleep now, and it will disappear. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry if I haven’t been around much lately peeps.

Platospuppy, you seem to be behaving like a bit of a dick. Unofficial warning to stop behaving like a dick.

That is all.