GOD

God is not really God? what the…

Where he is strong he is also weak…?

Where he is human he is also not human as are we?..

Ok the first two are just contradictory, the last one doesn’t even make sense.

Wow, talk about leftist spirituality! :smiley:
No more male godforms for me. :smiley:

where did jones go? did he abandon his own thread once everyone started berating him for being nonsensical?

lol…no, i am just sitting here thinking how superior I am to make so many people waste so much time!

Well he couldn’t get himself out of the hole he got himself into.

What are you doin then socrates?

all i asked is who is God’s God. If he doesn’t have one you can say it. If it is “The Fonze” you can say it, but don’t put me down for asking!

God doesn’t have a God because he is God. Does that clear it up?..I figured that would be common sense for most people.

club…i am a christian…i was aking this question to try to understand the athiests…we are on the same team…so i don’t get why we are disputing.

Omnipotence and Omniscience are the same thing. If you know everything, then of course you can do everything. I’ve always wondered why people simply gave up on this distinction.

My reasoning is not circular because when I say ‘everything’ I am talking about a spectrum of potential that operates under a dualistic (best way to describe it from our vantage point) swing. That is, at any one time there is no instance in which everything is flawed, or contains some other consistency which could be interpreted as a type of perfection in the static sense. To fully stop the regression chaos can be seen as our saving grace – the only concept which is perfect in that it’s nonsense and potential for structure all at the same time. The fuel for cosmic evolution if you will; or, as I said above, the blood for the unconscious co-assembly of God in which we are all taking a part of.

Eventually technology won’t even look like metal and circuits and things, it will literally be the collective manipulation of matter on a grand scale. We are present to the movement of electrons to further facilitate our knowledge of the universe right now, soon it will be the movement of galaxies. We exist for the sole purpose of not knowing; in the final stages mankind will exist as a singularity which will eventually consume every dimension and potential for the existence of matter for the sole purpose of knowing it. Chaos will be converted to some type of memory and the upon the assimilation of that last bit of something, the ultimate God entity will be known. Instantly it will self destruct, to make the next universe.

Your Christian reasoning on the other hand, is circular.

This thread is terrible and I am going to do my damdest to ban the original poster.