hell

Define , gnashing of teeth please.

what are your views on hell?

Hell is a place originally created by God for the devil. However, those who choose to disobey God in this life will also be sent there. It will be a place of physical and mental punishment. It will last forever. It is not simply an absence of God or an absence of being. It is eternal punishment.

It means to strike or grind the teeth together in anguish, rage, or pain.

This says far more than you’ll probably ever admit.

ok , thanx Criket , that isn’t really too bad of a torture if you think about it.
there’s always the old fashioned device used too kill people or just for the humorous torture for the government.

There is no Hell. There is no Heaven.

What more can be said! You have to believe me.

You have to see it for yourself…

Care to elaborate?

I have a theory and it may have been posted already, Hopefully not.

You have God and Lucifer they exist in the same realm as rulers of an advanced metaphysical race. They are at peace and then go to war, This race battle for a bit and then one looses and is exiled from that deminsion to another thought to be hellish in comparison. To servive this deminsion they evolve and change now diferent from the race they once were and angered that they should be put through such torment.

I think hell is just another deminsion But what we know about metaphysical deminsions is limited at best. Since here everything exists in the physical, and the demensions around us exist in the physical.

In any case without the knowledge of what a Metaphysical deminsion would look like or feel like for that matter it would be hard albeit almost impossible to describe such a place. I think the only tourcher for a metaphysical being would be boredom, or mental/spiritual pain. We experiance some of this because this form is built to contain some metaphysical properties. But on a grand scale… One wonder’s. And or inabilility to explain and comunicate fully to others what we mean is another barrier. (language) Any spoken or writen. Fails to converse the true meaning of what we want to express.

You have God and Lucifer they exist in the same realm as rulers of an advanced metaphysical race. They are at peace and then go to war, This race battle for a bit and then one looses and is exiled from that deminsion to another thought to be hellish in comparison. To servive this deminsion they evolve and change now diferent from the race they once were and angered that they should be put through such torment.

I think hell is just another deminsion But what we know about metaphysical deminsions is limited at best. Since here everything exists in the physical, and the demensions around us exist in the physical.

In any case without the knowledge of what a Metaphysical deminsion would look like or feel like for that matter it would be hard albeit almost impossible to describe such a place. I think the only tourcher for a metaphysical being would be boredom, or mental/spiritual pain. We experiance some of this because this form is built to contain some metaphysical properties. But on a grand scale… One wonder’s. And or inabilility to explain and comunicate fully to others what we mean is another barrier. (language) Any spoken or writen. Fails to converse the true meaning of what we want to express.

Actually, I’ve seen it twice before, and very recently.

Oops. Must be click sensitive.