How to dismantle the mind, piece by piece

I was thinking about what I said some time back, that philosophy is new everytime you look at it, that there is no progress, well this could apply to alot of things, but what is new and old ? how to distinguish ? another infinite recursion of intractable problems. Also we are thought no matter what, no matter how hard we try we are always thinking, we are always in some reference system of thoughts, measurements, comparisons, goals, targets, feelings, emotions, whatever. How to decompose thought ? Another infinite recursion of intractable problems, we are obsession machines, everything is and can become an obsession, why can’t we control our own minds ? Who controls my mind ? or any mind ? On and on, forever, lost forever in a Metaphysical world of insanity and absurdity that this trick universe dealt us. What a bad hand of cards, if any god dealt us.

Now give me another modified mind that fell from the sun, I found a new one where they have thought decomposers connected to square roots of existence generators (how I love math symbols, those huge complex equations, I like to write and make up all kinds of imaginary equations, but I mostly suck at math in the real world, but that is ok, there are those who know how to do it, symbols as far out as possible, trillions of new symbols, the less you understand it the better, like foreign languages, the less I understand it the better, the more I like them, let everything become an infinite mystery, everything unknown, an unknown world for a mind that can’t decode it, cool) all kinds of converters, like free will to absolutes converters, numbers to symbols converters, infinite to zero converters, decomposers of infinity mixed with existence particles in high speed virtual particles, etc. But these are just very vague descriptions of what they are really doing, they do things so far out and incredible, you can never imagine it.

SD:-_____EJDJDé*ç°°°°°°°°°°°°°:;LKMNN£($/%%%%%%%%%%%%%_______ç;))(/$&%%K&K&K

Wow, notice the difference fom the other minds that came from the Sun that is now a supercomputer self improving itself at exponential rates, incredible. What could that % ever mean, too far out, too impossible.

Please give me another radical brain that falls from the Sun, another new universe, let me dream on.

The twit is a souless dog who can’t be tamed, nor crushed, his name is… Thelvabeans, rainbow spaghetta with a hint of almond tang, just enough to make the days fly by slow, just enough to make the wait worth once in a while…

THE DOGS WHO LIVE AT THE BEACH

What would the nymphs and satyrs have to say about a horse riding a man? A World Wide Wedding perhaps, neh. If they had a foreign policy, t’would’ve been, capitunistic anarcho feudalism. Knights who make up for their lack of bravado with sausage (x) from the squirrel.

My drift catches you the way you catch a cold… I’ve got it, our new philosophy is, indesicpherablism or indecipherianism. For you, thinking is often a pointless, excruciating excersise and yet we feel compelled because of our biological and cultural conditioning and programming to do so. We could live and do without mathematics, philosophy and ilp, they serve no practical purpose, there’s tribes with only 3 numbers-- 1, 2 and many, and they seem to do just fine. You’re using your excess brains cells and brain energy against themselves by inventing a script, a language to obscure for them to decode, quelling the mind and the spirit. Eureka!

Very Zenish

Future unfolding…

Interesting view on how you think our future might unfold:

“We will construct Modified Minds, we will insert huge slabs of steel and iron in the Sun to guide the plasma of the Sun from the core to the Surface through Super Computers using High Energy Plasmas to create digital calculations that will serve to produce 10^100 modified minds a second (I like big numbers). Steel bound, Iron bound, Sun bound Automated Modified Minds generators.”

I’d like to share my view too, but it’s so very simple that you might find it boring… Here goes:

Since I am aware of my own existence it means that SOMETHING must exist since ever. (Who/what I am doesn’t matter now, the point is in ‘awareness of amness’).

Something coming into existence from nothing (on its own) is impossible. By how we define nothing, or rather, nothingness. If something can arise out of what we define as nothing(ness), or pure void, or absolute emptiness then the problem is only our definition. E.g. it might be said that empty space, or pure vacuum, is nothingness, but then this is not true since even if we had perfect vacuum there is still quantum fluctuations going on, thus calling empty space or vacuum nothing(ness) is false. Nothingness must be void of everything (either it is matter, energy, thought, awareness, or something still unknown to us).

So, since existence is eternal (not talking just about our Universe, which can perfectly have its beginning and ending, in ‘form’) then it means that it would be illogical to not believe in a being(ness) which has either progressed (‘evolved’) to a state higher than ours, or perhaps it always was there (all levels of states existing since ever).

Thus, given eternal existence it is way more probable that there is God than there not being one. And what might God be?

Simply put I’d say God is Highest State of Beingness. Might as well call it HSB rather than God. (Word God got ‘abused’ throughout history.)

But how would HSB look/feel like?

Well, I can try to describe It by using English, but, as saying banana doesn’t mean you can eat it (it just represents what you must already know so that the word has meaning to you), so cannot any description of HSB (God) give you a knowing, less so a feeling, of True It.

IMO though, it can help you to imagine that as true ‘possibility’, like if I’d say to you that I ate a banana which was twice better that any other of hundreds of bananas I ate in my life, you can imagine a more tasteful banana than you experienced thus far, but you can still not taste is.

HSB is (in no order presented)…

Utmost Beauty

Highest Awareness

Deepest Love

Fullest Joy

Perfect Calmness

Maximal energy intensity

Incredible Bliss

…and all of this, even if you imagine these words with full of your positive-life-energy, is still just an ‘image’ of what It might be.

The true HSB is there for all of us to one day become One with It.

And also, HSB is not about logic and thought as we experience it (in fractions, in relative and limited way), HSB is a state where all is known at once - without thinking as human mind does, and felt at once - without feeling as human body does.

The contradiction (to human mind) starts now…

One part of our essence already was that HSB. Nothingness exists as ‘infinite region of non-existence’. And both HSB and nothingness are the real two absolutes, two absolute types of existence. Regions, or parts, of these two united created relativity, this Universe and us included.

Human being is just one relative state of beingness out of countless others, where on one end we have nothingness or say non-awareness, and on the other end we have HSB or highest awareness.

And how awareness (our essence, essence of whole existence actually) progresses we all already know and feel (going backwards is natural too, but that works only in short terms).

Important to note though, that no level of awareness is worth more or less than any other, since ultimately we are all the same One Essence. Well, Two, if you count nothingness as essence.

Hope you (9) enjoyed my simple ‘ideas’ as I enjoy your intense and more complex ones… :wink:

Time is the prison guard of Mass Energy that forces it to fight itself, it whips Mass Energy into action, which means contradiction, since any change means contradicting something, means a transition from state A to state B which imposes some particles to get out of the way, to not be in the same spot of time and space as before, which means that a fight, a war between 2 particles was fought and 1 particle won, the other lost, but always temporarily since time will whip them into action again.

But why did Mass Energy want to wake up and fool itself into thinking it could win a war with itself, why is it trying to exist, even though it doesn’t, even though it is destined to lose the war it is fighting against itself, no matter what, why does it want to trick itself into believing it is that which it is not ? So it creates man, that exists only to fight himself and others, and ties this into his emotional and pain/pleasure feelings, and forces man into action, man, a reflection of the Metaphysics of Mass Energy trying to exist, trying to free itself from the prison time put it in, or from the prison the “laws of physics” put it in. So it creates pain, which is a way of Mass Energy to show how much it really exists, and it does, quite a bit, but why does Mass Energy want to punish itself ? because it wants to fool itself that it can win: a young person is full of hope, is happy, is winning all the time, the great endeavor of fooling itself, the attempt at thinking that you can really win, when, no matter what, something will always defeat you, because the essence of existence is simply fight, win some, lose some, but in the end lose no matter what. The world is independent of you, it is not your friend, it is your enemy and religions want to try to make you believe that it is not so.

So the Instant Singularity, and eventually, Mass Energy will create such incredible complex organizations of Matter, such that it will experience untold numbers of new universes, experiences, it will win in those new environments, maybe ? It will win always for some time, but it will defeat time. Of course the number of new possible configurations of Mass Energy playing games with itself, into fooling itself into existence and winning may be never ending, who knows how far they can go ?

Why did a few carbon atoms in my mind force me to write this crap, when I really didn’t want to ? I write things that I would like to read on the internet, but since no one writes them I write them myself and read them, saying, finally someone has something interesting to say. But it is all fluff, useless, all just a narrative, an invention, and we can invent a trillion new stories about anything, a trillion new sequence of symbols, that are supposed to reveal something, but there is nothing to reveal, the world is essentially dead, nothing, there is nothing in it, it is independent of anything, and anything we want to think and feel, (although we do tie into feelings all kinds of imaginary narratives that the world is playing out, “to make us feel good”, or better about it, to fool ourselves into thinking that it is controllable, containable, we can grasp it within the controlled environments of our puny minds).

So next time you see a fight, or want to fight, just remember it is contradiction expressing itself, it wants to win, it wants to fool itself into thinking it can win. But what on earth is winning and losing anyways ? Only pain/pleasure define these ? Nothing spiritual and metaphysical ? Then a 2 dimensional universe with 2 dimensions pain pleasure and a 1 transistor circuit ? Or a 1 transistor circuit generating an infinite amount of fake narratives like this ? Another infinite recursion of impossible - intractable problems…

Existence is only pain, and extreme pain makes existence realer ? Is that why god created hell ? Why does god love hell so much ? So we are always winning infinitely, we are in the highest possible state of pleasure and existence always, we are existence achieved only because we are not experiencing the extreme pain of hell, is that the gift of god ?

Then again religions, all of them, are exactly the same, they exist only because of hell, that is the only concept that exists and counts in religion, it is the only concept they propose, there are no other concepts, a one concept ideology and narrative, a one bit universe. All of the other ideas are just noise and fluff, religion really just wants to talk about hell and extreme pain, this is their power, the power to terrorize. How many people really have the courage to stop and think of what really awaits them, since we will all go to hell no matter what, god loves hell and pain and punishment, that is his universe, totally incredibly terrifying, what total insanity! But religions tend to drift towards sex, one way or another to change topics, to have some fun, seeing how gruesome and depressing their 1 bit universe really is, better to play around with innocent stuff…

A universe without a god may even just be infinite pain forever ? are we lucky ? maybe god is just trying to avoid us to be in that other quirk universe ? A godless universe is more terrifying ? Total Metaphysical Insecurity ?

Now, give me a new modified mind that fell from the Sun, one where only extreme metaphysical entities are playing games with each other, are playing with themselves, symbol constructor, time to number converters, logic to contradiction decomposers, go on, here is another one that fell in my backyard, where I play until mommy calls me in for dinner, and play around with all of these weird Modified Minds coming from the Sun:

ççPLLAZ<<<:::::ALK£££££$%%55555555555555555èèòfèò45òè$((£JIj3i4:–à°°ààààààààààà ùùùùùùùù

Who knows what on earth that one is doing, experiencing, existing on or in, in what completely and totally different universe that one lives in, what incredibly new laws of physics exist there ?!?!?

(as long as the symbols don’t make some computer crash along the way across the Internet, just wondering …)

Pain and pleasure are not parts of eternal awareness, or better to say, Highest State of Beingness (HSB), they are part of temporal physical human body (which is essence of HSB mixed with nothingness).

Being at HSB is indescribably way better than being at human state of beingness. Within HSB there is no mind, thought, pain or pleasure, HSB consists of levels of beauty, love and awareness, which we can only imagine, but not know nor feel.

Pain and pleasure shall pass, but they too have its precious value, they are the ‘life-fuel’ for beingness like ourselves. They are the ‘tools’ for us, which enables us to progress in our state of awareness and love. Once we understand this world (realizing that there is no need to understand it, but to live it well, which means accepting it as it is) we’ll move forward to experience next states of beingness (if we’ll have brains-minds-thoughts and/or bodies-chemicals-feelings) is not really important (we might as well become Modified Minds as you describe it, or perhaps individualized ‘body’ of self-aware energy).

Everything is worth existing, that’s why it all exists.

Thinking existence is pain is just thinking. Just a slight turn of your viewpoint might make look our existence as exciting and wonderful gift.

Let’s not blame existence for what it is. Well, we can, but if this brings us suffering we know who’s responsible for it. And sometimes it just has to be this way, suffering doesn’t only ‘give’ pain, but often liberation from false ideas too (which in truth are mental-pain-generators which can become physical via unbalanced body resulting in ilness).

kunstler.com/blog/2011/05/get-real.html

Ooops, some other spelling correction:

Some correction so you can just copy and paste it in for you homework assignment, tell the teacher you just made it all up, she will like it…

I am now going out to play in the backyard with some new brain that came from some stars this time, the Sun is taking a break. Mommy will be back soon, she went to the shopping center to buy some potato chips for me.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175379&start=50

Objective truth like science makes me imagine that a contraption could be built such that it can receive new information from new sense organs, can put it into a new modified computer like mind - brain - memory, can react with this information (with new emotions and feelings states ? new pain pleasure states ? or new entities analogous / similar or as recursively related ?), in analogy to how we react to our environment and life, and effectively “live” in a new universe with new laws of physics that no longer have anything to do with us, can’t be communicated to us, can’t relate to us, since we can’t be inside the contraption and outside looking in at the same time.

So you say, but objective science let you design the contraption, although the new experience of existence is being performed by the contraption inside the contraption, so in a sense, you are its “god”, or you are the “laws of physics” that designed it and made it exist in reference to some kinds of externals, absolutes and interdictions, inhibitions and constraints. True, but we always aggregate and put together distinct things into one thing, just to make believe they are one, so we kind of invent that they are related, or that they are one entity, when in all truth they are totally independent, not related, there is no metaphysical bond between the items we are putting together, therefore separate them. I am thinking along the lines of a sequence of manipulations and causes and effects that we performed with our mind in our universe and with our Matter P that created contraption A, that is now experiencing a new universe.

But P and A are totally independent, who cares which came first, who cares about cause and effect, it is irrelevant: the relevant point is that A is now in a new universe with a new set of laws of physics experiencing new things we can never imagine, they may be having a ball way past anything we can possibly conceive.

But now since P is distinct from A, then P could be anything at all, that is you could just pour wild chemicals in a brain and send wild electronic signals in the new brain, and design or just put it together in any old way, even the most crazy and absurd way, and the new thing A will live in a new universe with new laws of physics. Got it now ? that is what should be done, and even if you never know or even if the thingy A is experiencing nothing or everything who cares, it is the possibility that fires the imagination. That is the Instant Singularity as you just immediately change the neural networks and design of the brain real fast without thinking about anything, just put anything inside it, any design goes, be really wrong, make all kinds of mistakes, just do it man, do it, you can do it.

Now, design me a new modified mind, please, even very simple like this (the complexity can be condensed inside the deeply mysterious symbols) :

WHHWHEGGRR T (IIIUU) ) -----------

You can also invent your own bible if you want…

Isn’t EXCESS CAPACITY cool ? You can just keep on double posting forever, the memory just never ends…

And:

“Fundamentally there is no way for me to show that there is such a thing as objective reality. I acknowledge all of this, and I know that philosophically that’s an important thing to acknowledge.”

And you should “show” this to who ? Or what ? And why should you want to “show” this to “it” that you want to show it to ? And what if you showed it to “it”, but the “it” lies to you and says, “yes, I have now seen objective reality, thank you, but deep inside he is thinking, I haven’t seen anything, the guy is a crackpot” , would you ever know ? could you ever know ? do you want to know ? And if you knew, could you be sure that you knew it ? And what would you do with it ? How would you use it, what is the “intentionality of use” ? But essentially do you really care, aren’t you just talking to yourself anyways ? Another infinite recursion of impossible - intractable problems (or are they even problems and not experiences of the mind playing games with itself ?).

This is the way to show that there is objective reality: just say it. Now who cares if the other mind accepts it, doesn’t, if it is even true, if you even care to believe in it, if the other mind is even alive or real, everything is just a sequence of symbols that make believe that they are real.

Wake up, you are in a simulator.

If being simulated waking up means permanent death. Well, until simulating you starts up again.

Ultimately, being simulated or not doesn’t matter, what matters is what becomes of your awareness.

In the end awareness gets separated from physical forms and becomes standing on its own, perfect and magnificent.

But now since P is distinct from A, then P could be anything at all, so P can really be anything at all imaginable, anything, any delimitation, any entity, even just a glass or a cloud (typical metaphysical and philosophical devices I use often, I wrote some nice equations with clouds) and you can assign all the causes and effects you like, relate anything to anything, go wild man! So P can also be something totally unrelated to A, as just writing symbols on a piece of paper or just thinking of them, or just imagining them coming down to your mind from the stars. Also, since the theory states that you should be really wrong, then be as wrong as possible, break any kind of logic, lie as much as possible, after all these minds can deconstruct the structure of truth, so they are not under the thumb of “being true” or not.

The imagining that other people have minds, that they judge, can judge you and measure you, and you should “care” (and in fact every judgment or feeling a person can have for another can be converted into the opposite in new brains), is a delimitation, is an act of faith, is abstract just as much as believing in the easter bunny. Don’t buy into it, other people are just fake robots, that simulate your own mind, they just imitate you and try to make you believe they are real, but modified minds decompose the structure of “real”, they invent new memories, they construct new structures of “Lies”, the lies and delusions is one of the elementary particles these minds are composed of (but lies are always composed of some traces of truth, but I want pure lies, but that is lie based on truth base on lie, uh oh, here we go again, sounds like the absolutes based on the non absolutes, based on the absolutes, another infinite recursion of impossible - intractable problems, go figure…), go on man, you can do it, go wild, you are the boss, show them who you are.

Kkkkkkkklooo -p-p-0=======/////////////6/777$ee5%%%

Go on, tell me what this ones is doing (this mind is more real than our entire universe, is more real than you reading that sequence of symbols a trillion times more)…