I am God. (Not a Troll thread this time.)

The body of the man is god, the world is the goddess.
The body of the woman is the goddess, the world the god.

:character-megaman:

I think.

This is why drugs are so important.

God resides in the body but also mostly hides.
Thats what yoga seeks to bring out, the secrets of pleasure.
the moon is the god of the body in all traditions.

Drugs are keys to aspects of god, the body will gladly allow you to use them. The body is a temple with many rooms. The mind is the door to each room.

I think, therefore I Am.

Arc., I don’t see the humor, unless you are referring to the Biblical interpretation of “know” as sexual intercourse. Billions of people claim to have a knowledge of God. They can’t all be wrong. On a personal level, my “knowledge” of God consists of direct experience with the creator of our universe. It is not simply a matter of indoctrination or personal psychology. It was and is a real event in my life, which I hesitate to describe here because of ridicule from atheists and agnostics. Whether you believe me or not, I know God and God is not Trixie.

How can you be sure your God is the real deal, and not a false idol, or the Devil him/herself?

Because my God is peace and love–“not just for some, but for everyone.” I don’t see false idols, Devils or you as capable of this.

Did I not give you the DnA machine? The DnA machine is the only way to give love and peace.

Do not trust your false gods to give you this, Trust in the Trixie, the True.

This is either satire or blasphemy. I haven’t figured out which.

Blasphemy to whom?

Who is your God? And please provide more information on them.

No them, only One who is the whole of Everything. God is infinite; you are not. God, over eons of time and evolution can make a chicken from a dinosaur. Can you?

Yes, with the DnA machine.

Also I am immortal.

Also the whole of everything.

The dna machine is a figment of your imagination. You might be immortal, but you are not God, unless you can see yourself as an aspect of God. You can never be the whole of everything. Face it ,Trixie, you are a mere mortal with grandiose ideas.

I have a right to see humor in your saying that you know God, Ierrellus, whether you or billions of people claim to know God. This is still based only on belief, not on “real” proven knowledge. We propose to know a God yet we have no idea even who we are. Yes, you and they can be all wrong, collectively. God is a part of the collective unconscious. I’m not necessarily saying that there is no thing which people consider to be God which isn’t flowing somewhere but for me it certainly isn’t what anyone believes in. It can be nothing of the kind - only what our desires, emotions and human experiences conjure up. Experience, direct or otherwise, is still not proven knowledge until it becomes proven knowledge.

Aside from that, was it really necessary to say that Trixie isn’t God? lol Are you the Master of the Obvious? :evilfun:
The thing with Trixie is that she says it, who really knows whether or not she believes but - but others certainly believe that of their selves but do not say it.

I suppose I just have to work on becoming a more benign agnostic but it’s a bit difficult in a philosophy forum where what we ought to be doing is searching out the real truth, not just subjective thinking. Granted, mine is subjective thinking too but…

I am the whole of everything. Whatever is outside of my consciousness doesn’t exist.
You don’t exist, unless I am either you in a past of future life.

DnA machine is not a figment, blueprints are not a figment…I am the first to think of this and everyone else just thinks of stupid failed utopias like children.

In my 1987 novel “Atom and Eve” I wrote of a DnA machine.

Hmm is it at my local library?

Is a $1.50 and a stick of chewing gum beyond your godly powers or presence? I want proof of your godliness.

Don’t suppose you’d be any worse than any of the other gods we’ve had.

Oh my god, he (Tab) is risen from the dead.
Welcome back! Have you made of yourself a tabula rasa? :mrgreen:
Good to see you in here, Tab.

You too arc, and it’s summer, my tabula is kinda a dirty brownish colour.