I am God. (Not a Troll thread this time.)

True. But, if you prayed, would you pray to Trixie?
Prayer may be sharing care for others, not just for oneself.

Yes, that is one of the reasons we pray. We don’t have enough self-trust that we have the capacity to transcend our human foibles. We are, after all, human.

There is, of course, a limitation on just how much we can accomplish. Can’t get blood out of a stone, you know.
But I think that prayer does have a strong psychological influence and effect. For those who choose to thank their God for already having received what they are praying for in the present moment, that is the impetus needed to reach for it and catch it.

One also prays out of gratitude, worship, wonderment and awe. That’s part of the “giving” prayers.

Trixie saps your energy and makes you weaker.

I don’t try to twist anything Ierrellus. I respond according to the way in which I have interpreted it.

Well, for an intelligent, mature and reasonable believer, that might be a more appropriate way in which to respond though I am agnostic and even if I were not, I couldn’t see a personal God. I do understand where you’re coming from though because I was you at one time - mystic and all. lol

See, you left an important part out here. …“through us”.

Incorrect. Trixie gives you energy.

Is energy a cartoon pony’s ass? :smiley: :smiley:

She seems to be saying that she is the source of horseshit.

Who the hell is Trixie?

Old name for ultimate philosophy 1001.

Is Joker an old name for hahaha too?

Maybe, but a cartoon pony, out of respect for children aboard, has no orifice of the fundament.
Does it crap out of its mouth?
That would explain much.

Yes.

Horseshit is fertilizer for the land and brings health and beauty to the land.

Stop bring your weird scat fetishes into this.

Trixie is like the wind - sometimes exhilarating, sometimes exhausting – she is just according to one’s own perspective.

You might call that divine…

Glad someone loves and accepts me for who I am.

The rest of you are like sadducees scribes pharisees and disbelievers. Jesus had the same shit happen to him its nothing new.

I neither accept you or reject you as I don’t know you from a bar of soap.

Is this soap thing in reference to my earlier pic?

:laughing:
So what do you use to cleanse yourself? What do you do when you’re standing in front of a bar of soap?
I know that might appear to be a silly question but I only based it on your words above?

Not that I am aware of (unless you are referring to the pony bum which was my inspirado).

If I am in prison, I don’t drop it (location, location, location).