I have a question for you....Ned.

if by “mafia” your reffering too 1-day god worshippers and by “scam” you mean brainwashing children with lies then yes , that is the academic/religous God you are asking about , their deities must fall
as the TimeCube shall arise from the very youth that has been deceived for many years.
the government is indded all-mighty refusing to do things for themselves , only manipulating the populace for their bastard reasons.
when you sin they will react , you must force debate for the teachings of the truth!.
by reading the articles of cubicAO one can predict and understand the movements of the claimed creator(s) thus transcending the God and feeding IT too the nearly extinct animals , nature’s harmony will surpass
any concrete jungle , given enough time.

Ned,

I thought that was obviouse.

What are we?
I believe you would call us δαιμων…Yes thats Greek, as your english word has an incorrect translation which is Daemon or Eudaemon. Though that may be the wrong termanology. We have many names to you. And have been called many things. We are and have been here much longer than you. Though very few of us take physical form or “Posses” a host, whether by choice or not.

You could look this up if you want I am sure your resorces have it listed somewhere. Though what you will find are many definitions all of which contradict or are related but have diferences from the other and only one is correct.

What do you think we are?..Human.

Thats amuseing.

Do you really think Humans would understand an all knowing being trying to comunicate the concepts of the Universe to a limited unevolved species such as yourself and succede in doing anything but createing chaos and destruction because of simple differences in this thing called oppinion?

Not to mention translate it into a completely accurate reading and understanding of what was said?

Your verbal and writen language is limited in it’s ability to convey meaning, even in “Quranic Arabic” which is by far more discriptive than any other language.

To add do you really think an imperfect species such as the Human’s with all of their emotions, wants, mental disabilities and limitations, anger, power hungry, greedy, waring species such as yourself who can not even agree on a simple argument such as do or do not, is or is not, and have this battle rageing within, could ever possible translate it correctly and perfectly as it was ment to be?

You are what you are Human. And will be no more untill you choose to evolve past your own doubts, fears and complete blindness.

You say faith is truth and the light cast away all darkness.
Is not your own Lucifer the angel af light, the deciever?

Perhaps maybe you should think about what you are worshiping.

If I was lucifer, I would have apeared to humans in the form of a being of light pouring holyness into every pour and being. I woulfd then show and tell the human exactly what would lead them down the road to destruction and tell them to write it and folow it. They thinking I have told them the key’s to heaven and prosperity given the false hope o eternal life with their father who art in heaven do and obey for they know not who I am, the deciever has decieved and the humans who hath wrought their own destruction upon themselves by which I am responsible for…I pity you.

If I who am not Lucifer could think of such…What do you think he has done?

Call me crazy but I assumed that only humans would be interested in discussing religious philosophy on a web site. I stand corrected.

Happy to entertain as usual.

Yes I do. Gods nature is revealed in the bible. His ways are not our ways and we may not completely understand them. But we can learn about them by reading and knowing the bible. That is why it is called the “Holy” bible. It is revealed truth.

Then its just as well that the OT was written in Hebrew and the NT in greek.

Translation can be difficult but it’s not that difficult. There are plenty of examples of ancient greek letters that help in the translation process. Most modern translations are produced by large international teams of translators. If these academics can get together and agree on a translation, then it can’t be that difficult.

I don’t need to evolve into anything. I am happy to be fully human, just like the second member of the God head.

Well, I don’t remember saying that. But it sounds like something I might say, so OK.

Satan is not mine, nor is he an angel of light. But he masquerades as one.

2 Corinthians 11:
13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Thank you for your pity, but I don’t think I need it. I am sure that sometimes Satan still masquerades as an angel of light and leads people astray. I do not live for a “false hope” in eternal life. Eternal life can be experienced now by knowing both the Father and Son. I suggest you try it.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Ned,

You fail to see, So you will never know. Go and be as you are, enjoy and prosper, For you life will have no meaning but that which you have given it, and your death just as incomplete as the thought’s and promises that course through your mind.

In your vain attemp to ignor and blind faith to see, you will do the exact oposite of that which you seek to acomplish. You will never Know, and never understand. Forever cursed with your surety in the lie you hold so dear, and the truth for which is but a portion of that lie.

Why are you here Ned? What purpose do you serve other than to upset the balance of this site, You who refuse to see anything but through the veil which blinds you. You are not a sheperd nor the sheep but are the sheeps wool which will be sheered before the true lamb is slaughtered. You will not be saved nor sanctified, You will be cast away your energy and faith turned against you. Your every belief proven false you will sink into a dark abyss for which only oblivion exist’s.

Your struggle will never end and you will never be completed. But you like many other’s will not believe this until it has already come and passed many times and then perhaps when your mind snaps and the truth is brought forth you will reconcile your mistakes and your blindness.

This is your future Ned and your past and your present. You will be as you are, Nothing more, and Infinitly less.

Well, that’s not a very positive outlook for my life. Thank-fully I don’t agree with you.

But I do know already! Don’t you know that I’ve seen the light my little demon friend!

Good question. I don’t really know. Maybe I like the company and all positive words of the affirmation I get from others.

The negativity continues I see. I suppose when a self confessed demon loses all hope for my personal salvation, then that may not neccesarily be such a bad thing…

Thanks for the advice. I’ll file it away in my brain next to advice from my mother-in-law…

First of all Ned I am not a “Demon”. I am a δαιμων. Go and look again. Find the correct definition if you can, before you bring judgment on other’s Human make sure you yourself are correct in definition and acusation.

I said there were many defanitions. Funny how you would choose the one which coinsides with your own belief.

None of that was negative. It was your perception of such that makes it negative. I was actualy being rather hopeful and saying one day you would understand. I just tried to etch it in words that would comunicate this to your essance rather than your mind.

Not everything veiws the path to knowledge and understanding or truth as hell. It is a journy and journies bring all things to Humans and everything else. Everyone was where you are now Ned at one point in their existance wether human or not, some just figure it out sooner than others. And everyone must start somewhere.

Hah. That’s actually very interesting. Let’s assume that there is a superior being, God. Would such a being necessarily want us to bow? What would be the purpose? Who would benefit?

W,
It could be said that the ancients were much more advanced then we are in many ways. Could it not? At least they recognized that we are spiritual beings and that life was a journey… an important one. Today’s people are like the living dead.

Civilization started at its pinnacle and slowly degraded over the millennia. By the way, what is civilization? I’ve never heard a really good definition for it. I say it is more than a community, and more than art. But then what?

Civilization is the sum of everything that has been, is, and is expected to be of any given species sentiant or not. All of their evolutions, acomplishments and or wars and plauges (whether disease related or cultural) and their complete encompassed history up to that point of it’s realization that explains who they are as a species or people, and All the knowlegded gained taken or earned by such.

Hows that?

Its a bit brief and I could have been more descriptive but I think it will do.