If energy can neither be created nor destroyed...

I don’t see you proving anything.

Are you now going to claim that’s what you meant in your previous post? That “reading” is the “personal experience” that you acquire?

A bunch of leading questions.
I’m surprised that you did not ask “when I stopped beating my wife”.

You cannot become a critical thinker without first acquiring a basic education
Once you have that then you can start questioning every thing but not before

What do I have to prove? That “objectively true” is either a meaningless expression or merely another way of saying “experienced” and “informed”?

Are you now going to claim that that’s NOT what I meant in all of my previous posts?

Let’s just say that you misunderstood what I said. If you don’t believe it then I don’t think I will have enough patience to prove it to you. So take it or leave it.

I am sorry if you feel overwhelmed by my questions. You are not obligated to respond to them. Nonetheless, a lot of what you say, and most importantly, the fact that you responded to my claim that “there is such a thing as too much education” by accusing me of being against education in general, leaves me with no choice but to conclude that you are one of those modern types. I am not going to elaborate any further – it would be too exhausting to do so.

Philosophically, it is hypocritical and dishonest if one claims that energy can be eternal (re: “neither created nor destroyed”) but God cannot. Energy is defined as “the ability to do work” and it seems that this is something distinct from consciousness, which, as the evidence of our existence plainly demonstrates, is subjective experience. This it may be that God is not energy, but consciousness.

Seems like a logical fallacy.

Consciousness does not violate C.O.E.

Energy can flow indefinitely until it happens to morph into forms compatible with conscious experience.

We can’t know if energy, if thought to be something that is not or is something other than consciousness, exists, as the only form of existence that produces proof of its existence is consciousness. Therefore, we can’t know that energy exists or if a magic exists in which something that isn’t subjective experience inexplicably morphs into subjective experience.

This is a giant, giant, logical fallacy.

Energy is the action of movement. The action transfers in inverse relation to it’s mass. This is because the action is directly related to mass, if an object contains 1 unit of energy inside 1 unit of mass, and it transfers the energy to an object with 100 units of mass, the resultant energy in each unit of mass will be 1/100.

Consciousness provides proof of other things, beyond only proving the existence of itself. That is the nature of consciousness. Consciousness is not actually a thing that exists, it is simply an actuator of things that exist. It is silly to say that we can’t know energy exists.

Consciousness cannot indicate or prove the existence of something other than itself. One only mistakenly believes it can. It, being subjective experience, cannot indicate the existence of something that is not subjective experience.

Wrong. Consciousness is not a “self”. It is a process which INDICATES the existence of things. Subjective experience=the indication of existent things within the range of detection within the bounds of subjective experience.