Ignobility - Signs and symptoms

Do you want to. Beats self harming.

Ya be on in a few min

Ok

I’m on

I’m on too.

You were born a male and identify as male. However not everyone is cisgender. As some born male identify as female. And vice versa. Trixie is one such
example. And your straw man is ridiculous as she does not want the whole world to identify as woman [ you mean female ] She just wants you to use the
correct gender pronoun when referring to her. And in all honesty is entirely reasonable and easily something you could do if you made the effort to do so

You also seem to not understand the difference between sex and gender. One is biological and the other is social and they are not set in stone. While Trixie
is biologically male in terms of gender she is female. For someone who thinks no one should be in a position to decide the sex of anyone else you seem to be
hell bent on convincing everyone that Trixie is male. Far as I can tell you are the only one here who has a problem with her everyone else simply accepts her

If the reason for your animosity toward her is because you found her attractive before discovering she was biologically male it is totally unjustified. There is no shame now being attracted to your own sex you be no less of a man if you are. If the reason is because you prefer definitions of sex and gender to be fixed and absolute that model no longer applies. As both transsexuals and transgenders exist in society and openly so too. In that case you have a bit of catching up to do

Well to be honest, I wish the entire world was hot lesbians. But if some males didn’t want to participate I’d let them stay cis. And also, I wouldn’t force males to cut of their balls, they could be ballful lesbians.

1. No beliefs to live/die by.