ILP University

Hey Zeus :wink: how you doin?

I miss our tag-team moments, lololol !

Haha, those were fun.

I’ve taken a break from philosophy. I lost the thread of my thoughts, can’t remember where I left off. According to some people, there’s no way I’ll ever think up anything meaningful unless I actually read some philosophy, so I’ve pretty much taken a break from thinking about things until I have the time and willpower to grind through the literature.

What about you, how’s the psychology forum behaving?

Hi to All

I thought I might add my services by teaching Math and Physics. But I have already done that. So my next thought was that I should keep with tradition and teach something I know nothing about.

It came to me that I should teach a class on how to get chicks.

Just a thought.

I’ve been thinking…

First thing is that all men should carry a copy of Kant’s “Critique of Pure Reason”.

On meeting an appropriate female (you know one that is breathing- well OK that’s too limiting) you should explain Kant’s a priori.

After that all important first impression you need to deal with your communication skills.

Since communication is the lynch pin of a good relationship you should tell the female whether you use first or second order logic.

As she draws near, you should whip out “Psychology of Imagination" By Jean-Paul Sartre and go into a detailed discussion of the entire book!!! Be sure to get the arbitrarily labeled definitions right.

Just when she is feeling comfortable (it might be hard to tell if she is sleeping) you could pull out the Chemical Rubber Company’s Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. Here you and she could make an enthusiastic effort to find a naturally occurring isotope of some element emitting antimatter radiation.

You obviously will need a strong, sculpted, young man to carry these books for the two of you…

I just don’t know why the beautiful young woman might choose the pack animal over us?

i’m so strong, i tag team on my own