Investment

kunstler.com/blog/2011/07/birthday-card.html

Hate Nature

The laws of conservation of religions, if you stop believing in one you substitute it with another even though you don’t even notice: case in point, nature, ecology, the environment has become sacred, what morons, give us back the old Christ and Catholic BS, I hate nature, kill nature, burn it, nuke it, wild chemicals all over the place, cement, Iron, Steel, kill nature, devastate it, how I would love to nuke the entire world, how I would love to kill all nature, how I hate nature’s guts, make it run like terrorized, get it on the run real fast, give us back the old fundamentalists with their hell, but get rid of this green, nature religion, what phtards, aswipes, di*weeds, thanks fabian for teaching me the right words.

On another note, how is it that we only think in terms of language and logic, it is insane, we are just a sentence, a block of text, a mathematical formula, we are void and nothing, only concepts tied to some occasional emotions and sensations pain/pleasure, but nothing else, really insane, we, by using language are exactly the same, the mind of all is just one monolithic block of the same matter, one line of thought repeated in trillions of people, totally insane and crazy! give us the Sun and Plasma, give us trillions of useless details on the real Matter world in rocks, give us worthless and useless, kill the usefulness of things, kill functions and language, and on and on…

I like to put words in the mouth of others, as I like all kinds of deceptions, tricks, the worst possible, you name it, as I believe we all must be as bad and incorrect as possible, really be bad and tricky and deceive, lie etc. And the words that come out of anyone’s mouth are all from the same source, the mind and grammar and logic that has a life of his own and doesn’t belong to anyone, we simply are slaves of thoughts and logic and language and concepts and act as slaves to this metaphysical functionization of the universe, although we think it is us speaking…

So HOT and Horny bitch Alexandra says:

When Pain Becomes GOD

Some old jew was talking about the concentration camps and all and I say who gives two ccks and a dck ? Why is he still worshiping, like a God some past wrong doing ? What value is there in that ? it is insane, doesn’t he know that Man is a Turd and life likes to make believe that it is pretty until it isn’t and hoses you when you least expect it ? doesn’t he know Man is just a fight, just conflict, everyone wants to beat the living daylights and torture everyone else ? And what value does laws and judges and prisons and lawyers and all have, when it is just some abstract score keeping, so much pain for A so much pain for B, are you kidding me ? Does that make any sense ?

Wow, are we really screwed up with this old clunker of a brain - mind, still trying to keep score, still believing in some metaphysical and spritual stage where the mathematics of pain is operating, but this comes from religions with heaven and hell and punishment, only God sends all and everyone in hell, no one is “saved” and can ever “be saved” no matter what, so listen up Christian Fundamentalists, you are all going in hell, eternal fire forever no matter what you do, oh, how glad am I, I like this puny turdball of a God! he sends all even himself in hell just because, for fun, because he is bored, and also because he is not a mathematician, one mistake, and you get infinite hell, go figure, he should go back to elementary school and learn some arithmetic.

Don’t worship pain or the past, it is gone, never happened, never existed, hose it, forget it, why worship all of that crap ? Why worship Pain, why worship the “story of your life” ? Why is something like that valuable ? Kill values, all of them, disintegrate all and every possible meaning and value in everything, the past, the events, who was good and bad (always relative, there is no good and bad, only bad, as life is a bitch and Man is a Turd), etc. the scoring game, how many years in jail, the judge, the lawyer, the laws and all else, what a huge turdball of a system, kill it all, everyone should just kill themselves, AMEN.

I am The Mark of the Beast, Beware…

Deflation

We need a huge deflation, we need prices of everything to go down to the ground, houses, rents, salaries, the exchange rates of dollars (and euros) to the Chinese and Indian and Brazilian currencies, huge decreases in health care costs, you name it etc. We need to become really cheap, just like the Chinese, but for some reason everyone thinks that this is “bad”. They want status, they want to keep their “achievments”, what idiots, so go on, keep out millions from jobs, keep prices up, go on.

Also, kill the idea of investment, of making profits, of gaining something for nothing, kill all ideas of investments, these just create debts and false expectations. Actually everything is a false expectation, all plans and goals and targets are just a wild guessing game but you set yourself up for dissapointment when they fail, and most always fail, so give up and kill all ideas of goals, projects, perfect models to follow, the future, targets, etc. in a word, the career, the idea that you are going somewhere, you are achieving, you are going forward, you are gaining. Nothing further from the truth, you gain until you don’t and then lose everything, so don’t even play the game, give up before trying.

Also, the d*ckweed that says we are not a dot in empty space, we are, that is the only thing we are, nothing at all, so is it better to worship the Past ? the Story of your Life ? the Pain ? better to worship Pain as if Pain was God ? and in fact Pain is God in that real pain forces the emergency of response, all other thoughts and ideas finally reveal how hollow and empty they really are compared to Pain, everything disappears as Pain becomes a one bit universe with just one simple target, getting out of pain, Pain is the only real God we have. AMEN.

Quo vadis, Baby ?

"When I deal with young people, cashiers’, etc.
that are working with the public, god help them,
I feel for them. Older folks can be very impatient and Mean to them. It’s like they are on the firing line. "

The simple theory behind all and any of this is: Man is a Turd, end of story.

Hate the Greens

With the excuse of protecting nature the greens and environmentalists want to go back to the stone age or third world level of life: but we need trillions of skyscrapers, trillions of jobs building everything imaginable, we need everything, 7 billion people want everything and they will get it, the greens are all rich and comfortable, with their idiotic religion that nature is sacred (but people are not and can starve or whatever), they are against everything, always afraid of all kinds of chemicals and consequences, terrorized of manipulating anything like little idiotic babies afraid of everything, but we will kill them all and get rid of them and manipulate and modify all, we will build all.

Greens always afraid of everything, scardy cats, always trying to imagine all kinds of sequences of events that will hose us all: of course you will find a sequence of events that will hose us all no matter what because life is like playing a game of chess against god, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but in the end you can’t win and god will hose you, end of story.

Just build and do everything, you can’t control thousands of processes, needs, people’s needs, you can’t force people to be put in their little green gardens saying prayers to trees, what c*cks!

Especially, the solutions are the problems, like the antivirus on computers, they make believe they are there to protect you, but then they hose the computer and make them slow themselves, same with all solutions, all solutions are the problems, better the old problems and just ignore them, who cares, kill science, the more you know the more you try to force solutions that will fail anyways or just bring forth new problems and so on, the Law of Conservation of Problems, no matter what, you always end up with the same number of problems, nay, maybe even more and more problems and fewer and fewer solutions, whatever…

Bustin says:

"Here’s the thing, I just got off my girl earlier today. It was the fifth time this week. She is a beauty and a bitch. "

I answer:

Keep on doing that to me, go on, keep on beating the living daylights out of me, go on, I feel so raged and angry and jealous like crazy and hysterical, I would kill myself if I wasn’t a Shrinking Violet.

On another note, exactly what makes 2 a number ? Why is 2 large than 1 ? Now, you see, this problem is driving me nuts, you see, now that is becoming an insane obsession, another metaphysical Infinite Recursion, you see, now how do you fix a problem like that ? Why is a repetition counted ? Why is something that is a set of numbers assigned a metaphysical value of larger or greater or more than ? If you repeated something only twice or a trillion times, what is the difference ? Isn’t it always one time ? Or NAY, Zero times ? now what ?

Why does Matter do this to me ? If I am not part of Matter, then where am I ? Come on Bustin, you can answer, leave the HOT gal alone for some time, try to fix my problems…

Precision

Maybe the real problem is that there is too much precision, that everything is rock solid and concrete, it is incredible that things are exactly always the exact same, predictable, mathematical, lucid, sober to the extreme, and not the other way around: things are too precise, too solid, too real, the memory of something never lies, there are no lies or doubts or ambiguous states or situations, only hard as a rock, solid facts and predictions and laws. Everything is an absolute truth, only absolutes, there are no relatives, no infinite recursions, no doubts, it is blindingly sober, clear, crystal clear, precise, like a precision and predetermination that drives you insane. Why is reality so Real ? That is the Real Question, that has no answer, because it is trying to escape the reality of reality. And the monolithic slab of consciousness of the mind (all minds and brains are just one instance of the same turd) reflect this rock solid precision to the extreme, a monolithic consciousness and experience of the world, and the logic and language that leaves us no way to escape. No wonder people try to get drunk…

And all the attempts of philosophers and artists and many attempts by myself are exactly trying to make it not so, make it vague, make it possible for reality and matter and life and experience to possibly be something else, but are destined to fail, reality is too absolute and too real, we can’t escape it, no matter what, we are prisoners of precision, there is no escaping. That is why they had to invent Quantum Mechanics, to make believe that it is not so.