Jesus, a confused young lad?

I feel you totaly, and will make you understand what was I talking about,
even if you’ve never read anything about dude called Jesus.
U C, History repeats itself in Cycles, in terms of “Controlers” and “Controled”,Kingdoms , Empires, World Orders…
Events are “new” but they are Replicas of Scenarios that were already
felt before.So people having that inescapable feeling of being controled (not free), are trying to reach that freedom in spiritual exile called Belief.
Old and New testaments of bible are just the way of presenting truth about Life that have happened.
Books of Old testament, are Prophecies about Entire History of Human Kind, including mathematicaly calculated day in which one will be born
and bring the truth and love to the world.
New testament is Story about that “One”, His “life” and his promise.
Now biblical cycles ;
Man and Women were created and given orders, they disobeyed law of Nature and they died.The entire nation was Chosen and given Law of Nature, they disobeyed it ,that Nation is dying.Man was sent to make peaceful time with that Nation, they called him Crazy, and Killed Him.
Before they killed him, He promised He’ll be Back with his truth again, to
live forever with His People.He also said, that in the days before He returns, His People are going to be Persecuted for what they feel.
(the only people that are prosecuted today, for something that is Not in any sense against Law of Nature, are Man and Women that are " abusing"
“Controlled Substances”)
He also never said He is Jesus Christ, It is just the Name his “parents” were “told” by "angel’, and He never said His name will be that, when He
Return.
Religion and Christianity are just words created by Man to Express their
state of mind.
When He return, there will be no Religions, Just One United number of people, Chosen by Him, to be Like Him, and live forever.
I have started Non-profit corporation, with single reason, to search for those that were chosen before Time was Created.
Established in State of Ohio on 05.05.05 and called
LoveScience of Destiny Corp.
and if any of you think that name have anything to do with L S D,
means that you guy’s are trippin’
From what I see on this forum, is that is Highly unlikely, that any of You
have those " Lottery numbers ", or which is much more optimistic, any
of you is Not yet aware of being Chosen.
The same way, I wasn’t Aware, that I will Know the Truth one day
:sunglasses:
I don’t know Old_Gobbo my old Chum, are the “things” a bit more understud Now.
U C, that burden of truth, that is on my shoulders,have similar pattern like burden Jesus was slammed with.
Give people your truth and love, and they say you’re crazy or high .
It’s all good
:wink:
much love ! :wink:

Thanks for telling us how Judgemental person you are, you got to be aware
of sarcasm comming out of your beliefs.
Who do you think you really are ?? God ??

If my destiny place me in above described scenario, I would ask that person
" How can I help You ? "
That’s just little ol’ me, who can not stand mentaly challenged Hypocrites.

Much love and reason !

Sure, I’m a GUY that would say, “are you drunk? Now, how can I help you?” It’s rational and nice!

Just kidding around a little here. We are after all is said and done just people.

He without sin?

throws rock at PiecefullThyme

Oops! It slipped. :evilfun:

1. Thanks for telling us how Judgemental person you are

I love this!

Jesus=god

Hey I’m not judgemental!

Now you showing how Irrational you are, what difference does it make,
if dude is drunk, under influence of some powerfull narcotic, or just have head full of bad wiring.Maybe he is talking truth, maybe there is Pink elephant off the chain on a rampage, and last thing you’ll help that poor man is your sarcasm.
You can “kidding” all you want, but do not cross line called respect.
After all you are just Spirit, you just believe you are “People”, because
that body of yours, that flesh belong to your biological parents.
Fortunately, you TheAlderian, live in times when you got chance to claim your
body and with your body and your Name, claim YOUR Eternity, not Your
Parents eternity.
All you have to do is to find The Truth.
who, why, where and (most important) when You are .
If that Gift was Given to you, by that same Source, that gave you Life,
You dear TheAlderian will enter Eternity.

much Luck !

I am not being sarcastic not the drunk, although you represent the drunk in the scenario, but as of now I’m no longer being sarcastic to the hypothetical drunk, but am still stuck on being sarcastic to you the poster.

Seriously:
My message: at times there is nothing but the clear sense of what is.

Religious people are drunk on whatever it is that causes religious thinking to be so powerful on the mind and body. Maybe it’s the hope or the unanswerable questions, but something goes on that gets people high, makes them lugubrious, or combinations thereof. They are intoxicated with irrational ideas. Thus, they should be treated like a drunk.

This might be taking it a bit too far, everything alters your mind/body. Frig go for a half hour jog and see if you don’t feel ‘high’ to some degree. Plato talked about a sense of euphoria when it comes to philosophical investigation… it’s all relative

If you want a really good view and understanding of jesus, have a read of the gnostic gospels. In total there were 27, the orthodox church chose the accounts that agreed with their own policies, hence the rather short new testament. You would think that the return of the messiah would result in hundreds of accounts of his life, but apparently only 27 people bothered to write anything. i mean, compare the gospels with the accounts of the roman emperor at the time. jesus was supposed to be more important than the emperor yet there are far less accounts of him. It is this that leads me to agree with gobbo, jesus, if he existed, was definately a confused guy and was viewed as such by those around him.

I will blow the roof right off this one.

Shakes at the philosophical power of ID

Seriously… why not try and learn and pick up some of the ideas here… if you come in thinking you’re ‘right’ or superior to everyone, it’s really not going to get you anywhere i don’t think… contribute rather than trying to ‘teach’ us… because this isn’t a classroom

So anyways… continue with the roof blowing

i agree that religions could of been formed by drug users. You think these people saw angels? They were hallucinating off shrooms =), smoking was a normal thing and drug taking was just as normal back in da days and i dont see why jesus wasnt just some guy who was up on drugs talking philosophical views of what he believed in, which was “God”.

EXACTLY

that’s why i suggested the gnostics, they give you a completely different take on the character of jesus.

yeah I still wanna check that out mat… I just haven’t yet