Jesus came to Earth again! What?! Would we recognize Him?

My point is do you have any non-hearsay evidence that the Canaanites worshipped rabbits?

This is my opinion. Jesus was someone who destroyed the beliefs of people back in His days. This is what eh would do today. Such people ususally do not have happy endings…

Agree. Jesus was killed by the religious establishment. The same Pharisees and Saducees exist today. He would suffer at the hands of, and/or be killed by the people who claim to believe in him.

Well do rabbits come back from the dead, turn water into wine, or walk on water, do they claim themselves godly and divine? The timing and just in general what a rabbit is fits into what is being said. I am sure you could find something archaeological with symbolism of rabbits and fertility. More than you will ever find with Jebus.

Rabbits breed fast, hence symbol of fertility… Is that hard to recognize?

He destroyed paganism. Probably others too. Not just with his speeches and talking either, from putting wars into action indirectly. If he even existed.

And what is so sad is to see people who claim to represent Jesus on Earth being in the same place where Pharisees used to be.

History turns in circles.

Round and round we go…