kitten

isn’t milk bad for them though? like give them stomach pains or something, that’s what i read?..ive been giving her water.

Can’t can drink milk, just it gives them runny shits, not bad for them.

It’s a baby, they calm down after a while, they have a much shorter youth than humans.

Go it it a few toys. I gave my cat a little toy when it was a baby, and she carried it around everywhere, a little stuffed mouse. Obviously I would stay away from the things that make noise.

The cat will eventually adjust to the rhythm of your house. Buy a small squirt gun, and if you see it doing something bad, yell no… It doesn’t know what “no” means yet, but it knows it fucking hates getting nailed with water.

Their metabolism differs from ours, if you just wear it out, they sleep. This is easy, just dangle something before it. As a kitten, it needs prolonged periods of jumping and playing to train it’s nervous system and muscle development.

As much as you need peace and quiet, you also need regular socialization. You’re a bit off balanced in your lifestyle, it will take time for your mind to reassert this interpersonal need for attachment. We evolved out of very similar creatures as cats, and the closeness of of petting and napping together does a lot to release a good balance of hormones in the brain.

Hitler was a vegetarian, but was only kind in the abstract… he still invaded countless peoples, slaughtering and genociding millions. Had no cat.

Churchill, had a cat. He could listen to his staff, cared for public opinion, fought the war with a much broader brush, knowing his armies and his allies had to play to humanity’s hand, and form a more just future.

If hitler had a pussycat, he likely never would of had to shoot himself in a fucking bunker. Every time he started screaming about the Jews, Kitty would of came up and demanded to be petted. Would of calmed him down a bit.

Don’t be like Hitler, love your Kitty Cat.

Don’t be like Hitler, love and care for your cat. It will make you a better person.

Her name is Banon

Gonna keep her.

I feel that too - but I call it aloneness. Loneliness is not as welcome.

Hmmmm.

Get some catnip. It is essentially a Kitty drug, but you can sprinkle it on her “spot”, if you have a cat bed or just a pillow or towel, and get her used to sleeping there. Put her down in that same spot repeatedly over the next few weeks, petting her. Make sure she gets the idea that running it bad.

Oh… Um, fingernail clippers… her nails will need to be trimmed, it you don’t do it, she will, on your fabric and wood. You look at the nails, and cut the tips, avoiding the inner veins. Yes… Google it first, lots of pictures.

It can eat table scraps, they like steak and hot dogs, but not big pieces. Once they get used to it, they will never stop begging for it, so be aware.

If you cat gets fat or diabetic someday, include lots of wet canned food into its diet, over just the dry food, and mist cats slim down.

Chemically and in division, a cats brain is set up similar to a humans, so that is what makes us fairly compatible species. Just like you can act up and be a little shit and not always follow the rules, so can a cat. Just be aware of a complexity of emotion and intellect will be present in the cat. That’s why we own them. Your dealing with a creature with the intellectual capacity of a toddler. If you yell at it, it will look away and close its eyes just like a small child will, so you don’t exist! Or, hide behind the refrigerator where you can’t reach it so as not to smack it.

Talk to your local grocier, say you have a new cat, need a cleaner for hairballs and cleaning couches. Someone will have a cat and can point to their best recommendations, best to plan that in advance, less stressful having the means to remove a overnight hairball stain (they look like poops out of the mouth) than to fret over it, wondering if it will cone out… It can cone out, you just need the right cleaner.

Just gotta focus on training it, and it will focus on training you. You have a period of binding before you both settle down to one another. You brain has to readjust to having someone around, making noises on occasion… rest assured, the human mind can adapt to this eventually. I sleep in the garage, in front of the side door screen, door wide open (hot, no window)… I hear ever person walking by on the street, every car driving by, but I rarely hear the two cats in the garage by me… The mind learns to filter out harmless information. I sleep on a blue military folding cot, built for just one person… I wake up to cats between my legs or sleeping over my ankles… I can’t even sense them anymore. But one guy across the street, I hear just fine.

We are social creatures, our brain adapts to our own social networks. You eventually will learn to filter out the Kitty, and that cat is be psychological more beneficial to balancing out your own mind. The pluses long term outweigh the minuses. You will be less stressful and more open to others.

That is almost the spitting image of Yoda but Yoda doesn’t have such fine whiskers. My poor cat, Georgie, had whiskers which were to me almost like a wonder of the world. So long and so thick. I had to have him put down. He had kidney cancer. One of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do. He was the most wonderful cat in the universe.

Yoda loves to have his neck caressed from bottom to top. He puts his head up for me, closes his eyes, and he seems to be in ecstasy. He’s funny.

…and the inspiration for Freddie’s Beyond Good and Evil was a cat.

Cat milk, u nincompoop.

you tried to make me feed my cat cow’s milk…now i’m triggered.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9f04Dctz4[/youtube]

you may be triggered but one thing you’re not is funny

A cat doesn’t need any form of milk in its diet after breast feeding; it just makes us feel warm and fuzzy (nuturing) inside.

Its an abandoned kitten with no mom, it doesn’t have breast feeding.

How old is it?

How the fuck would mannequin know?

Chop it’s fucking tail off and count the rings (do I need to explain everything to you morons).

I thought “Cucky McSucky” was quite funny, rather creative too…packed one hell of a punch as well :wink:

It’s objectively not funny, noone laughed.