Lake Superior Weekend

Short answer: I have no clue.

Longer answer: I looked through the logs and don’t see anything fishy. Pav’s recent test edit showed up (I checked before and after, so I know he’s not just being sneaky). 3 people could have edited it and removed the entry from the log: Uccisore, who hasn’t logged in since May, Ben, who hasn’t logged in since March, and Me, who swears he didn’t do it. Last login dates can’t be fudged without direct access to the database, and I’m the only one that has that.

The only other thing I can think of is that it may have been a misdirected URL from tinypic. Without the picture, I can’t test that theory though, so that’s really all the information that there is right now. If anything more comes up, let me know and it might help me puzzle out more details.

You SWEAR you didn’t do it, Carleas? I don’t believe you. It was you, I know it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, no idea what happened. Perhaps I should’ve left the picture there so that you could check it, but it really was a horribly fat wrist, and the tattoo was dark and ugly, so I just got rid of it. shrug Oh well.

Nice place to spend your time.