Let Me Go

An item?

We’re living together. Your atypical Bonnie and Clyde.

Nice. =p

Maniacal Mongoose

Oh, I may be a bit of an idealist but I don’t consider love to be such a rarity. Look around you.
But there are things which pass for love in a delusional unreflective mindset.

Don’t go and kill it off with the petrified forest of your mind. Just enjoy the journey, the walk, the discoveries which you will have along the way. Take it slow and easy.

I’m glad of that. But be sure of what you are experiencing here. Gratitude and great appreciation can pass as love - but love may or may not grow from that. But you do have feelings. Just best to take your time. If the positive feelings ARE there, you will want to also protect one another from each other until you come to realize that it IS real and not something else. I know that sounds kind of weird but anyway - have fun.

Some things have possibilities - but some things don’t. But I would be happy in the moment for now with this person and not think too far ahead. Don’t let those silly love chemicals in the brain deceive you. Learn to like a lot first, be friends, and then on to the altar if you wish. lol
Once in a while ask yourself - Am I in a hurry? Why am I in such a hurry? Is this about us or is it simply about me? Reflect!!!

That’s just the honeymoon stage, though you’re not married, I surmise.
Love as a “distraction”? Hmmm…what does THAT tell you? Balance!!!

Emotions may also deplete us. At some point, we have to come back down to Earth. Being grounded in our loves is not such a bad thing you know.

Who is your god? Don’t wear things out since our blessings at some point may come to be viewed as curses.

Good luck. I’m just playing Devil’s Advocate here. Just call me Satan. lol

I’ve grown a bit pessimistic when it comes to finding ‘love’. It isn’t easy and I believe it’s a rarity as well, otherwise everyone would have it. Some people still never do, and then they die.

Yes, a rarity. HaHaHa and I are learning much together.

My DnA machine will change all of that.

It’s because, you don’t necessarily get the total picture of the mechanics of love. You can get love everywhere, by expososure. You expose the parts of the love You need to ANYONE, anyone without fear or reservation, take that big leap, of giving it.

Without expecting anything in return. It could be anything, or anyone. Ultimately You will get a response.

Do not ever give up.

What I find helps, is simply telling a girl to say she loves me. Positive reinforcement.

I do not think that response will help you Artimas. Deep in your mind you should expect a little something something in return. Law of attraction, if you expect something, you tend to get it because noone wants to be the weak-link in the chain who ruined someone’s dream.

You go into a bar. Ask every woman at the bar what she thinks of you.

If she says “I don’t even know you” - not worth your time, walk away.

If she says something along the lines of," I’d like to get to know a person before I judge them" - move to step 2.

Step 2.
Ask her if she loves everyone and believes in a world where everyone should get love.

If she says “no” or “I don’t care about anyone”, not worth your time, walk away.

If she says something along the lines of, “I’d like to love everyone or try my best to” - move to step 3.

Step 3.
Say something along the lines of how you want to be loved, and then something along the lines of asking her if you deserve to be loved.

If she says you do not deserve love, she’s not worth your time, walk away.

Otherwise continue to step 4.

Step 4.
Tell her to prove that she loves you by saying I love you.

Do not move to step 5 until she says it. If the night goes by without her saying it you need to take a break from her.

Step 5.
If she tries to give you the motherly friendzone speech act frustrated and tell her about how that kind of thing doesn’t satisfy you, and that you want real love not that. You must convince her that such things utterly bore you and are beneath you and not natural for you, and that such things do not put her into your good graces. You need to be visibly agitated or else she will not empathize with your pain, and view her treatment of you as acceptable.

At first she will be wishy washy, trying to get you to buy into her friendzone crap. But after you continually demonstrate that such things do not make you happy at all, she will get to the “have to make a choice phase”.
Either she will change her mind and not love you at all, or love you romantically.

I took female hormones and I know how female psychology works. Most women have a nurturing mechanism that they try to hide from society at the beginning with defense mechanisms and acting repulsive. Also, females will not chase a male unless he is mr. perfect, but they will not outright refuse being worshiped and chased. Also i used this technique to have sex with a girl who hated males and refused to love me at all. Unfortunately her memory doesn’t work right and so she forgot about it and so she’s back to square 1 and does not love me anymore.

I’ve lived a loveless life of betrayal and abuse, and I realized that the only way to get someone to love you is by learning human psychology and playing your cards right. Feel free to judge me though and say how evil I am when you are all the evil ones for not giving me love in the first place and making me go through all this trouble just to get it.

Ive always wanted to a female body because I am love. I wanted to give everyone love and let them enter my female body.

Unfortunately theres a lot of people out there who would taint my purity. But I will give all vegans and vegetarians love provided they are not too ridiculously ugly.

I am love. And I live in a world which hates love.

You may call me evil and womanizer for teaching this guy how to pick up chicks at a bar, but in fact I am doing it because I love him and want him to be happy. All you are is an evil hater of love who wants everyone to be alone and miserable and conform.

and i am well aware of the superiority of the female form, Females are more accepting of females than males are accepting than males, so in the interest of love I believe all males should be converted to beautiful and gorgeous lesbians, in a world of total love.

Picking up chicks at a bar isn’t love, it’s lust.

Not if you do the 5 stage process like I suggested, screening out for lovers. My process has little to do with lust, as there’s a 50/50 chance the girl u lust after will reject you.

Girls aren’t going to fall in-love unless you flirt with them first.

Load of shit. There is no process for love, it’s a hit or miss and it’s about two imperfect people getting together who can accept each others flaws and will deal with things through communicating and compromise.

I agree Arty but would add a bit of kismet as well.

The second half of the above sounds like it can also be a business partnership.

Everything is a process, Artimas. It just doesn’t follow in a straight line.
A “hit and miss” is still part of a process. Ask a scientist, ask a couple trying to have a baby, ask a writer who has tried to sell a book, et cetera…

But it doesn’t work that way, of 50/50.

How did you glean 50/50 from what i said above? Ideally, it might be 50/50. I think that in a relationship where two people are really committed to one another and respect each other and believe in mutual reciprocation, it can be but that’s still the ideal.
People are human, can sometimes be weak, at times egotistical, can be tired, sick, apathetic at times, but still relationships are worth between the “right” people - those who are basically balanced and normal and giving.

This is what trixie said

That’s mostly what I was talking about.

Well those people can still find a relationship, it’s just harder…

I agree partially. I am sure arguments can be made on both sides on if there is a such thing.