Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

ft.com/cms/s/0/31c477c0-5f0d … z4GwbWucuB

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … binet.html

military.com/daily-news/2016 … trike.html

reuters.com/article/us-iran- … SKCN1140YD

In order to have amnesia they need to have a brain, so that theory of yours is more or less impossible.

The United States cancelled its military ceasefire in Syria today with the Russians. Imagine that…

The United States and NATO are discussing possible military confrontations with Assad in Syria. Russia is in an uproar not to mention also practicing one of the largest military preparedness drills concerning a possible invasion of its mainland.

I don’t want to toot my own horn and tell you all that I told you so but alas I think that I will anyways…

“I told you so.” :laughing:

Could it be that crazy lunatic Joker was right all along? :laughing:

Well now, this isn’t news you get everyday, today’s headline is that Obama along with the United States joint senior military staff are seriously discussing about the possibility of taking direct action in disposing Assad out of Syria. I’m looking forward to hearing more about this briefing. Of course any action taken by the United States won’t go well with Russia or China for that matter.

They wouldn’t start a world war before a presidential election, would they?

It’s so overt it’s covert… :laughing:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia … ia-n666636

Meanwhile in Moscow, Russia Vladimir Putin responded in gesture to United States threats and accusations…

express.co.uk/news/world/717 … -putin-ww3

You were probably more right in your previous assessment: This is an orchestrated game, based on the prisoner’s dilemma, where, the two seemingly opposite takes deal more on unifying principles then not.

Neither candidate is willing to change in a moment’s
notice, almost programmed to use minor facades to

change probabilities by a prophetic fallacy.

But it’s probably a combo, with Newcomb’s Paradox thrown into the mix. The stakes are way to high not to involve two sets of two players to engage, one national with one international, respectively.
It appears as a triad of players, however the symmetric lop sidedness would prevent that, hence a fourth, hidden player is suggested. My guess would be : the Pope.

It will and could not happen, because the calibration STILL indicates a very big margin , with the USA still winning hands down.

If war comes, it will be regional with the Middle East as the only theater. Trump is out, because he already lost the game. As predicted, the Pope is the winner.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gTt7Y1agU[/youtube]

The only thing more scarier than Hillary Clinton starting a war with Russia is Obama starting one his last months in office…

Taking a stroll through memory lane I recall an event that happened in June of 2008 where then aspiring senator Obama wanting to become president and Hillary Clinton mysteriously disappeared together in Chantilly, Virginia where a Bilderberg meeting was conveyed…

The press core following the then senator Obama were all gathered on a plane hoodwinked into thinking he was aboard leaving a very worried frantic Robert Gibbs in the background trying to explain why he wasn’t there.

Well, I think the eight years since then explains quite a bit about the relationship of Obama and Clinton, don’t you?

Oh, silly me, conspiracy talk, right? I’m sure it is nothing then… :sunglasses: :laughing:

Beware for the world is full of secretive, hidden, and invisible destroyers.

From earlier this year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkMT_oLempE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRCAY249ws[/youtube]