meaning ex nihilo

How does a statement correspond to something, if meaning is not a part of that statement, rather than simply something subjectively intended or perceived?

Maybe a related question: does the statement “le chat est sur la table” mean the same as “the cat is on the table”?

Fair enough.

How do you use your will as a weapon? A weapon is a tool, a means to an end, will is (in my view) an end - a relation to a state of affairs. Power is (again in my view) a measure of the means you have to impose your will on the world.

I’d more or less agree, but that’s not a nihilistic position on morality.

The statement isn’t anything but a conveyance of meaning, which is, as I said, subject-dependent. But keep in mind, even something that is subject-dependent is not without basis. Subject-dependent meaning is based on experience, sensation, logic, etc.

Is it not consistent with the nihilism I’ve been talking about in this thread?

I guess the conclusion that I’m coming to in this thread is that meaning is not ex nihilo, but that it is never objective either.

No one or nothing is Keeping Score, there is no Eternal and Objective Memory “Remembering” your events and your subjectivity, nay, memory degrades and disappears also, so it is as if you never were, and in fact you or me or anything or anyone never was, never is and never will be, even history is false, even history doesn’t remember itself, even after the fact it is false, it “Never Happened”, it is unknown and doesn’t exist…(or will it happen over and over again forever and become ever more real forever ? a nightmare ?)…

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177834

“But even more important, determinism of this universe is really not operating at all: no matter how many combinations you express, it will never really cover all of possible reality, every moment of existence of Mass Energy is a wild guess, the next is truly totally indeterminate, not related in any way with the previous, the laws of physics as the pattern decoding our mind executes is always an illusion, a joke upon itself, the initial conditions of each particle is infinitely precise, so nothing can contain infinity, nay, nothing can contain all the possibilities of reality, not even after the fact is it established, not even the laws of physics know, not even if you know it do you know it, not even if it is history do you know it and is it real, history is a lie, not even god knows it, nothing knows anything, each new path is a one time quirk, a unique new universe and big bang, never to be seen again, never could have been predicted, so unique and one time that it becomes vanishingly small in the combinational space, totally unrelated to anything, etc.”

and

“The discrepancies: the three body problem has no analytical solution (no precise solution in mathematical terms), the differential equations describing mathematical physics have very rarely precise, closed form analytical solutions, initial conditions must be imposed but are always iffy, random, not sure and not precise, non linearities abound, chaotic systems discovered, the butterfly effect ? and mostly look around you, can you give me the equation and precise solution that determined a given design of a given mountain ? can you precisely predict the exact shape of the next waveform of an ocean wave ? can you tell me exactly where the next raindrop will fall ? (but then again nature operates by simply yes and no and some intermediate state, it doesn’t need precision, it doesn’t care about precision, nature is very approximate, likes to make rough approximations like it will rain today or it will not, it doesn’t even know or have within itself the precise capability to know, care or even imagine where the exact next raindrop will fall, it knows it only after the fact, nay, not even after the fact, not even history is true, nay, it doesn’t and will never know, nothing will ever know, not even knowing itself knows…). These are all the walls of the reference system science is boxed up in, its perfect mathematical viewpoint breaks down as soon as you exit its reference system: in that case only the interaction and measurement and observation gives you some information, but information that rarely can be built upon to create a prediction as in : Thought is the Sickness, Measurements and Observations are the Cure.”

and

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=3&t=175621

“Like in the Total Metaphysical Insecurity that states that the universe or physics is or could have been or could be or will be or has been anything at all, even as bad as possible since it is an external fluke, as is there could be a hell without a god, and an ever worse hell for no reason at all, the next state that the system of Mass Energy of people and machines and manipulations as this thin fluid of Matter on the surface of the earth transitions to could be anything at all, even infinitely different from what we see now, and even all in a jiffy, for no reason at all, even god wouldn’t know or couldn’t predict the reason or the next state, even the laws of physics couldn’t predict the next state, even after the fact, even the history is not determined, nay, never determined, is a lie, never happened, or always happened, total chaos, confusion, unknown, go on man, go on forever, break it all, kill everything. I prefer nothing, nothing is my friend, nothing is always better than anything, even better than itself as nothing is something, but I want a less nothing, so another infinite recursion (or regression), there I go again…”

Happiness is an Assignment: just assign yourself as happy…

kunstler.com/blog/2012/03/intermezzo.html

Also from:

instantsingularity1.blogspot.com

and

instantsingularity3.blogspot.com

THE APE HAS TALKED AGAIN

Not even Knowing “Knows Itself”…

Well, your idea of Nihilism, (i.e. no justification for what we value), just sounds like skepticism in general. However, I would think that Nihilism would not just go after value, but after “knowledge”, “facts”, or “reason”. All of these would seem to have no justification for them. And so these things would depend, in some sense, on subjects like us.

And the interesting part is that our values being absolutely temporal, biological, and experientially contingent, it doesn’t follow that it will be annihilated.
Being contingent means it’s not self contradictory, and it’s not self-contradictory to go away from you “trivially true” nihilism. It’s far from obvious, and there is also apparent value and meaning. But it doesn’t follow that there is value and meaning. Looking through a Kings treasure vault, and doing this in the complete dark, means that we don’t know if we obtained a gold piece instead of silver or a jewel. But not knowing if we obtained it doesn’t mean that we don’t have it in our hands.

And one can be entertained with a falsity and find it so interesting, because humans do like to imagine things and find it so much fun to imagine those things and act on them or act them out. We can imagine a lot and get caught up in it, but we can definitely imagine that we do have that value, and discovered it. Doesn’t seem that we can find a way between them to say, either which way, which one is the correct.

nameta9,

No one or nothing is Keeping Score
Well I think that’s false. I’m not sure what you mean by Keeping Score, but I think it would fall under seeing meaning in things - something we can’t help but do all the time.

Your subjectivity, nay, memory degrades and disappears also
Of course, but one can look upon his life as connected to the world and those around him and as having an a/effect on the progression of the world, on the future.

So it is as if you never were, and in fact you or me or anything or anyone never was, never is and never will be
That depends on your perspective. IF you want to marginalize the meaning of your life, or of anything, you’re free to do so. The meaning of anything is always only the result of how someone perceives it.

Yes. I guess I think meaning and value are primary and foundational to everything else. At some point, meaning and value likely collapse into one thing that underlies the rest.

With regard to values, what would you say happens to them when a person dies? When a species dies?

Yes.

“We live in hypotheticals. I mean our thinking is inextricably bound up with hypotheticals. We are constantly preoccupied with imagining the consequences of our actions. Many situtations in which people find themselves were hypothetical before ever being actual. That is to say we often imagine situations and then make them happen. We may either cause situations to happen or merely anticipate them.”

Memory Write Operation

The past exists in so far as it creates a specific combination of elements in the present (and memories in people and other very specific one time configurations of atoms, signals, events etc.: in other words, the exact specific present state of things could never be exactly what they are if all of the past events and interactions did not lead up to this specific, very specific, single, unique combination of Mass Energy state and as such the configuration solidifies and crystallizes all of the past transitions Mass Energy underwent, all of the specific pictures it appeared in sequentially, all past events into one specific configuration of Mass Energy: time is solidified into one picture, all of the past is present in one picture, a bit like a very long calculation on a computer ends up with a single number as a result, and that number contains and sums up all of the past calculation events leading to it, but the number also erases all of the single steps, you can reach the same number through an infinite amount of different sequences of calculations, but the memories in people’s minds, the synchronization of the memories in all people’s minds, even if partially and vague identify an imagined common past and an imagined precise sequence of pictures leading to the present), and the future is the next sequence Mass Energy will transit to, time is solidified in the present picture of Mass Energy, both past and future are simply memory chunks, recorded memory chunks of past events, and the starting points of all future events, the combination of pebbles on the road are the exact memory of all of the events that lead to it, but you don’t know where in time each event occurred, like a number could have been obtained through any measurement or calculation but you don’t know which one.

But since any configuration of Mass Energy can be transformed and converted into any other configuration of Mass Energy through any number of intermediate steps, through any paths, then past and future can be switched, anything can be the past or the future compared to anything else through any number of steps, through any number of intermediate configurations of Mass Energy, the combination of pebbles on the street could have come from a car that was transformed into that combination through trillions of intermediate steps with some step being the house on the other side of the road, another step being a person, and so on. So the past of the pebbles is the car, or another “world line” could have navigated through a history where the past of the car was the pebbles, etc. And in each step, the details of the intermediate steps that lead to the step, the memory of what happened is erased and only the final result remains, or much of the memory is erased and only some chunks and random bits and pieces of what happened remains, etc. And human memories also can be changed, even intentionally to falsify a past, but if the past is only a configuration of bits anyways, what exactly is being “falsified” ? what difference does it make what “really” happened or not ? It is all just a number that has been obtained through a long calculation, any other long chain of events and calculations can lead to the same number, so making believe the number came from sequence A instead of the “real”(?) sequence B makes no difference: this is the true death of TRUE and FALSE structurally, this is the condensation of all TIME into MATTER once and for all, etc.

The laws of physics in a sense impose only certain paths to be navigated, given a certain configuration of Matter, the laws of physics will impose a very precise and specific and unique next configuration as in extreme determinism, as a prison where Matter can only follow a certain path, etc. But since the initial state of each particle is infinitely precise, and any slight change in initial conditions and positions can completely change all the subsequent transitions Matter follows, and especially the acts of Free Will agents (but are these simply interacting chunks of matter guided by blind forces or are “Will Powers” abstract metaphysical entities operating from outside of the universe, from the outside looking in ? does it make any difference ?) imposing their choices on Matter such as Man Brains deciding to FORCE certain transitions no matter what, then any new “world line” can be achieved and forced and obtained, any world can be made, all memories in all reciprocating Man Brains interacting and synchronizing their knowledge through their memories can be assigned and any past history becomes real and true, any simulations can be forced and imposed and especially with modified new Man Brains having wildly new neural circuits all is possible, and especially with Brains in a Vat and such, etc.

And all new configurations of Matter and Mass Energy always represent the erasing of memories, the trace of past events, the funeral of “what happened” and what was as in the theory that the entire universe is a cemetery of past configurations (or one gigantic memory always changing contents, erasing, reading and writing bits), and the creation of new memories that are simply destined to be erased once again, the cycle repeats, creation and destruction, life and death, (or we must kill the past to be born again, kill to live, kill old memories to create new ones, kill old life to create new ones ? kill yourself to free yourself, kill to be free ? kill and destroy configurations and any new configuration is a new life, no matter how incoherent ? a blown up house in a billion pieces is a new house ? a blown up person in a billion pieces is a new person ?, yes, freedom is destruction,we create new value by destroying all) etc. no “world line”, history, no life has any greater value compared to any other, they are all equivalent and null or infinite according to how you want to assign them arbitrarily, and especially, you can arbitrarily assign TRUE and FALSE and past histories and future histories (as you design an entire universe with past present and future from the outset, you just make it up and it is always true anyways, as true and false are meaningless concepts).

Or I wanted to say something like that, not sure if that is what I think I thought and imagined to think, the concepts all rotate around time condensed into a configuration and as such time does exist as it is completely present in all things, but so is the future and such, and you can modify and assign your memories from outside and change the past, and actually even change the universe, your past, your world (who you were, who you are ?), or even your present world, and hence travel into new lives by changing your memories and neural circuits and such, time travel and space travel achieved (as in the Box of Matter theory, as in time travel and space travel is simply the act of assigning a memory slot a certain configuration, a Memory Write Operation, end of story), you name it, etc…

THE APE HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN

kunstler.com/blog/2012/03/juked-by-medicine.html

Also check out:

instantsingularity1.blogspot.it

and

instantsingularity3.blogspot.it

and good old:

instantsingularity.blogspot.it

Since Matter is a variable, all of the significance and meaning superimposed upon it and the chunks of Matter and bits of information as such delimited (the lines drawn upon Matter to define Inside and Outside (as in Observer and “External World” ?), Belong and Part of or Separate From, etc.) belong to an abstract, platonic, metaphysical world. Case in point: draw a line from any point A to any point B you see and imagine that as a sequence of events that Matter went through in order to transform itself from A to B, and all of the intermediate steps of the chunks of Matter in between them are a momentary picture in time of Matter as configured in a sequence of steps in history, you are looking at the Solid State of Time Achieved, the history as expressed by condensing and solidifying it into Matter (time is no longer intractable, it is no longer that invisible and impossible moment separating past from future and as such appearing as not existing at all and such), so if you draw the line from a car (A) to a tree (B) and look at the path Matter traverses to go from A to B, each picture is a moment in time of History of that specific “World Line”. And that history may appear as a “lifetime” for a chunk of Matter assigned as a new Man Brain (as in Brainium: all and anything is a new Modified Brainform) for the pebble on the corner of the street and such (if your Man Brain is the car, what is the tree and the pebble, or if the car is your life, what is the mountain and all kinds of reciprocal disjoint relationships ? invent them, assign them, make it all up). And so all of the permutations, all of the configurations and combinations, all of the possible denotations and projections of meanings and associations and relationships of all kinds of items to all kinds of other items can be expressed and achieved and assigned (as in a writing system as so many Memory Write Operations (and as you write a memory location, you also erase the previous contents, so you lose the past and the trace of the past by expressing a new present which is also the past and the future and such)), and all mixed, some being Brainforms, some being Solidified Time, some being Lifetimes and lives, some being invariants and some being operators upon the invariants (as the car is a signal for the tree which is a processor and such), and the functions and arguments change place and become recursive, and histories become Brainforms, and Brainforms become themselves histories and events, and subjects, interactions and experiences and such. And each picture can be a past or future event compared to any other picture, and they can cycle through to create “Repetitive Patterns” that scientists love to “Discover” and such.

And you can imagine a stretching of the Matter from Car to Tree being performed gradually or in a choppy and random way and any other assigned history of events that you want, and any other number of distinct pictures that Matter must transit through to get from A to B, even all of the items in the universe or just 3 items repeated a trillion times and any other idea, as wild as possible. And all of the events and pictures can be assigned as a Brainform itself or as an emotion or memory slot of another new Mindform, or can be assigned an experience, or a language, or can be even simply one letter of a very complex and huge language form of new Brainforms and such.

Be wild, be colorful, you can do it man, just do it. First Gear its All Right, Second Gear Hold On Tight, Third Gear You’re Out of Sight…

THE APE HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN, THUS HAS SPOKEN THE 8

Function

Give then a function, a task they will be happy. We need a function to perform always, we need to perform anything at all, any task so as to have achieved, so as to have distracted ourselves from ourselves, to solve our problems, to distract us away from our problems, but each new problem is a distraction from the older unresolved problem, etc. but the problems are always the same amount, the law of conservation of problems, the law of conservation of functions, etc. But the solution to most problems is the judgement function of other Minds and Will Powers, if they give us a “good value”, “judge us well”, etc. A sea of one bit universe of simple judgments, reciprocal judgments of people against each other, all a function of other judgments, all a function of what the other Mind and Will Power thinks (and can do and choose to do and what it could imply to our pain/pleasure circuits and such), etc.

A sea of reciprocal evaluations and judgments, interactions, all being a function of all others, everyone a function of everyone else in a complex circuit of action - reactions and interactions of reciprocal judgements, good or bad, punish or reward ?

THE APE HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN. AMEN.

They just changed what we typically call “appearances”, but what lied underneath those appearances didn’t change. The appearance died, but now what was underneath of it died.

If tomorrow, out of the blue, a gigantic asteroid strikes planet earth and all human life is extinguished…how then would one make a distinction between appearances and what lies underneath them? There would be no “one” around to make it.

This is why folks invent Gods. To “solve” the problem once and for all by rooting values in eternity. Along with, among other things, themselves.

I would truly believe in God myself if I could. But, try as I might, I can’t.

No one would be around with some “body”, but there would still be “something” around. Still have experiences, and such on. And none of this has to do with “values”, as I brought up. And no human exists without some values, and you seem to make these strong claims that there are no values, but no one has been able to show that there isn’t any values. And there being a god doesn’t equate to values, so I have no idea how you make all these connections when they don’t follow from one another.

Number

As a number can come from anywhere, any measurement, any calculation, can represent and denote anything at all, anything that is decided upon by the Intentionality of Use of Free Will Gadgets in Brainforms. But the Number also unifies everything (and demolishes the Identity Principle, everything is everything else, and is not itself and such, and Numbers also are a tribute to Pure Contradiction, Contradiction expresses itself and lives through the decomposition of all entities and items into Number forms, calculations, measurements and such), connects everything with everything else, everything, no matter how disjoint and unconnected and remote, no matter how far away conceptually and practically, no matter what, everything and anything is composed of this fundamental elementary particle called the NUMBERON as it can be decomposed into a number, it can be a number of some sort, 3 trees, 3 cars, 3 suns, 3 stars are all composed of the same Elementary Particle, the same NUMBERON “3”, they are all Solidified into “3”, 3 makes them one entity, 3 delimits them as being the same entity no matter what. Just as anything you see is a representation of Time Solidified, of Time Condensed into a Solid State, into Matter (Time to Matter Converter or Time to Space Converter or Time to Extension Converter), as the extension of matter is the crystallization of events that have solidified into Matter and each next particle of matter or delimitation of an imaginary entity of matter (as matter is delimited in our mind only according to our Intentionality of Use, and our Memories of Pain/Pleasure as have been programmed by the invariants of our Mindform under the guise of pain/pleasure circuits and neuron circuits that the King of Natural Evolution decided to endow us with, etc.) is a picture of a past or present or future event that has been achieved but is always being played out over and over again (nay, an infinite number of times (nay, more than infinite) as a solidification of an event makes that event eternal and forever, always that you accept this particular interpretation of Solid State Time, as there are many other equally valid decodings and interpretations and such) as it has become an invariant picture, but the same picture, the same chunk of matter can be related to lateral chunks and be part of a completely different narrative and past history and “World Line” (just like a crossword puzzle and such), or it can represent a number condensing all of the properties of a universe in One Master Symbol and such, as Numbers are Master Symbols, the NUMBERON is the only particle that produces Existence, pure existence, just as the Higgs Particle, the GOD particle produces Mass and such, etc.

But we are slaves of other Minds and their Will Powers, nay, we only ever fight the other Will Powers, we are fascinated by their “Freedom”, by their Independence from our mind, by how they can decide something, anything against us (just like natural events and the laws of physics are independent from us), or contrary to what we thought or expected or desired, especially desired as all fights are contrasting desires, but we are slaves to other people’s minds but at the same time we want to be the king of other people’s minds, all of the fights and information and communications are just desperate attempts at solving the invariant eternal contradiction of independent mindforms and free will gadgets and judgments and decisions and who decides for who, who commands who, who is a tool in the hands of who, what the status relationship is between independent actors, etc.

But especially, the NUMBERON, the Master Symbol is just one device we can invent, we can invent many more, wild and complex devices, many more deeper and more unifying Master Symbols, like the number is to a new symbol Z, like a car is to a tree and such, and use all kinds of Projections upon what you see (Projections on all, projections everywhere, projections abound, all is all, invent anything you want, be crazy, be wild, etc.), and defining them new Master Symbols, new devices ready to exploit the universe by inventing the universe and such.

THE 8 HAS SPOKEN AGAIN, THUS SPOKE THE APE

Added the title:

Memory Write Operation

on the post a few posts above. The title is cool and renders what I think I wanted to say…

instantsingularity1.blogspot.it

and

instantsingularity3.blogspot.it

Amplification

The entire idea of Modifying brains is to produce the same experiences of everyday life (but the goal is not everyday life, but a richer and deeper and more complete life, ever more alive, infinitely more alive, etc.) using Less Matter, ever smaller chunks of matter, ever more Energy Efficiency: you don’t need all of the Matter and complexity of Machines and Cities and Earth and such to produce the experience of a living life: you probably only need a few transistors in a modified Mind in the end, and you can achieve a much deeper, longer and fuller life, by many orders of magnitude greater: you don’t need so much matter, so many heavy weight entities, legs, arms, food, buildings, cars, etc. just a few small bits in a microprocessor, just a small nanocircuit using only a few atoms in the end. And imagine what could be created using trillions of atoms, entire new universes, wildly richer than ours, infinitely deeper, infinitely more real experiences, infinitely more alive, as alive as we are compared to a pebble (but are we sure the pebble is not alive ?) the new Brain is to us, and the cycle repeats trillions of times higher, etc. and such. Amplification of effects, you use less matter to perform the experience.

The entire idea of communication of transferring bits of information from one chunk of matter to another is to be sure that the 2 chunks of matter belong to the same universe, that they are similar, that they can understand each other, they want to be similar or the same, total metaphysical insecurity imposes that random chunks of matter communicate between each other, they want to know what is happening “over there”, to be sure they are not missing out on something new or important or better, (or want to imitate the other chunk of matter, to see if the effects are the same in different points of space and time, but can never know) or want to tease their imagination and Mindform, Brainform trying to imagine the indirect experience occurring “over there”, in that chunk that is a mirror of the source chunk, that is an imitation of a given chunk, chunks of matter (as people are chunks of matter organized in a certain way so as to seem similar or equal but can never know ?), comparison and equal, similar ? envious or happy or sad according to what happens to the reflection of a chunk of matter as the mirror image reflects ? matter wants to be the same all over the place so as to be the less independent and the less surprising ? the free will gadgets measure differences or impose differences ? the differences and non equality produce events that produce existence and meaning or does matter need unequal to define itself, to be itself, to exist, to not disappear into an oblivion of virtual existence ?

The equivalence of chunks of matter, that is why we compare each other, we imagine what the other chunk of matter experiences, imagine the experience the pebble is going through ? and the pebble imagines the experience the mountain is going through, and the “experience itself” is imagining the experience the Sun is going through as all is a Brain, a Man Brain, but not a Man, a Brainform, a Mindform, as we live in a monolithic slab of Brainium where all of the delimitations, boundaries are different modified Brains and Minds, wild contraptions with wild signals going on inside of them, wild and crazy chemicals and symbols producing wild things and signals and so on.

The laws of conservation of conflicts and contrasts, the laws of conservation of fights, the fights will always be, no matter what, you just change what the fight is “about” (and fights will always be reproduced no matter what, if you solve one conflict a new one will pop up in some other arena to compensate the solution of the past fight (just as the law of conservation of problems is always operating, no problem will ever be solved, if you solve one, a new one will pop up no matter what, etc.), to continue the fight with new variants), not the invariant that is the fight, therefore we need to hose this old clunker of a Man Brain, and design new Brainforms.
But our Man Brain uses the fights as a way to define itself, to program itself, to give it a target and tasks (to win), it needs to fight to exist.

THE TOBOR HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN, THUS SPOKE THE APE, THE EIGHT MAN HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN, THUS SPOKE THE EIGHT MAN …

No one, no values. No one around even to remember when one had values in the past.

Of course, intelligent beings on other planets may still have values. Is that comforting to some? Sure. Not to me.

Besides, once “I” is obliterated then from that point of view there is no point of view. Sans God.

And with God anything can be equated. That’s the whole point of inventing Him.

And the connections I make are like the connections you make: they follow only from certain assumptions. Nameta9, after all, is bursting at the seams with them.

The Task

A function, an activity gives a path to success, to express a will power, any activity is a win, no matter what (just as people walk the dog, they express their will power, their task, their goal, their input → manipulation → output target achieved), any event is a success achieved, even no event, anything that reflects the minds intention into a sequence of physical activities as the Mind over Matter relationship is expressed and this is the goal of all and any interaction, as all interactions are equivalent independent of the pain/pleasure circuits, although the pain/pleasure circuits gives us a predetermined path to follow and such.

When we communicate, we are communicating with an imaginary Reaction Machine made up of the sum of all of the past reactions of that machine (the Man Brain you are talking to, the person which is just a chunk of Mass Energy solidified into Matter and pretending to be stable), we are in Reaction Expectation Mode made up of the circuits and neural networks of the person you are talking to, you are talking to a circuit that gives you a glimpse into what circuits are activated in the opposing party’s circuits, in the similar but different chunk of matter the other person is, in the attempt at making believe that the two chunks are similar but are really different but they are equal, but the communication is attempting to establish how similar and equal or different, how independent another chunk of matter containing a will power gadget is from you and such. The next interaction with a person is always a guess and experiment if some circuits will or will not be activated, but if we are only interested in the information the other person emits, then at what point is their material substance even important ? Pure virtual relationships and such is all we need : we are simply a block of text connected to circuits and memories of potential reactions.

Just as a number unifies all of the entities in the universe, a number creates a pure monolithic slab of delimited Information from its surrounding environment, so do words, sentences, blocks of texts, communications, bits and such. Since anything can be a number and can be connected to a number, and all numbers connect all of the disjoint items that it can express, so do texts, language and thought that is a pure monolithic slab of metaphysical and platonic properties of nothing at all since it is outside of Matter (and thoughts are simply a sequence of symbols, hence a sequence of numbers or just One Single Big Number and such), so do thoughts and expressions of relationships and measurements and logic and numbers and symbols and sequence of symbols and thus sentences, blocks of texts and thought etc. There is nothing at all, just a substrate of Mass Energy ready to be molded into anything a free will agent desires, etc. and such.

So 3 cars and 3 doors and 3 stars and 3 mountains are all connected by 3, and the number 3 solidifies and produces a single pure monolithic slab of contradictory entity (the doors and stars and mountains are merged into a pure entity expressed by 3, it finally gives them meaning and existence, they can only exist if they are numbers, if they are everything else they are not as all numbers merge all items into themselves and into all other items), as an item cannot be a star and a door at the same time but numbers do exactly this, they unify everything to everything and express them all as numbers. And the number has no extension in Space and no existence in Time as it is Timeless, Eternal, Outside of the Universe, it is an entity that is outside of the universe looking into it, and being used by the universe to connect itself to all of its various parts.

And just as numbers connect all things together into the same item, so does thought and language and blocks of texts and bits and Information Relationships expressed by Mindforms which are themselves outside of the universe and such. So if everything is outside of the universe, what is inside it ? a void universe where only numbers exist and express themselves as thought and logic and language and bits and blocks of texts are themselves just numbers and all separate minds are really all one mind that is talking to itself, separate instances of itself, it creates imaginary separate people and minds, and the boundaries between them are produced by the free will gadgets, the sea of free wills are the reference system where the single mind(s) is talking to itself by creating independent parts through the free will points in the monolithic slab of pure mind made up of multiple minds and such.

THE APE HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN

Pain

Like when a love one dies, you feel pain, but only because it is a denotation, an Information Structure and Memory Structure of the Mindform of a Man Brain where the real physical pain/pleasure circuits are gradually substituted with virtual, imaginary, cultural pain/pleasure circuits (and what others imagine and what you think they think of you and what you think their judgements are of you and what the importance of the arbitrary judgments are to you as another denotation, indirection, invention of the Man Brain to torture itself, to always put itself in conditioning “Objective” and “Independent” circuits when it could easily choose to be completely free and BE ITS OWN BOSS), you live the imaginary loss or pain of the Other Mind and other Man Brain as if it were real physical pain and your own (you project on to the other as if it were yourself, but in a sense, it is even more than yourself, the denotation makes it even more real as it is even more virtual and abstract, like what a parent feels for his son and such) when in reality it doesn’t exist, if only in our complex cultural construction of reality. In other words, the less dependent and the less real physical direct pain/pleasure signals and impulses affect us and condition us, put us in automatic action - reaction circuits, the more important and elaborate and complex and indirect and social/cultural, theoretical, the more elaborate the thought condensations and thought structures justifying and defining what is pain/pleasure and good/bad and a win/lose we are subject to. The laws of conservation of pain/pleasure: the less real pain/pleasure impulses the Man Brain is subject to, the more indirect cultural pain/pleasure circuits are activated (invented and created, associated and such) by the Man Brain, the more we need to win and if we don’t win the more pain, but it is only imaginary concepts and items. Your team lost the game, you cry, but it is only a few bits, who could care less ? And now repeat and apply that concept to all, even the deepest and most important of all, of course you become “No Longer Human” this way, you become a New Man Brain if even only very slightly. Or maybe sometimes an informational loss can imply a real pain/pleasure, but after a long time and very indirectly and such: you lose your job, you have no heating and a warm house after some time and such.

And as a corollary, this explains all the attempts at influencing what others think of us, their judgments (we want to make them happy and provoke a good judgment of us in their minds, but their minds will forever be an unknown no matter what they say, etc.) we think others think of us, what they imagine about us, we want to know the truth of their intimate judgments and feelings towards us, but that truth is irrelevant and arbitrary, but we are slaves to fixed Instinct Circuits.

THUS SPOKE THE 8