Minimalism - is all that stuff really necessary?

Minimalism - is all that stuff really necessary?

Absofuckinglootly!

Explain why you think that, and I’ll see if I agree or not, but bear in mind that I only possess things I use and need.

You wore that crazy necromonger dress, and your constantly dropping your money on push parties with fake ass elites.

Now that’s a label I’ve never heard of :confused:

I don’t spend much money at all on posh parties, and the elites are real.

Again… what does that ^^^ have to do with minimalism and materialisticness? Tread a troubled and barren path, or tread a happy and contented one?

Are you really that ignorant? Your describing the behavior of a deeply materialistic woman. If you sexualized it, we would call you a gold digger. Instead, you’ve socialized it.

Are you calling me a party whore Turd?

I go to these certain types of places for the vibe, and relaxed air… and the potential to go crazy :wink:

I still don’t see the materialism in that.

Just like a obese person can’t see what is wrong with eating.

So you guys (TF in particular) are saying that social networks are materialistic? I’ve never seen it like that, but what you do once there.

Well… this evening’s engagement calls, so I best get myself ready.

Have a nice evening, mags, tell us how it went.

Watch them bartenders Mags, in particular the ones named mickey or roofie. :wink: Have fun and dance you *ss *ss off if at all possible.

Depends on the network.

Monks living in distant desert caves living a voluntary life of poverty can be free of it, but when nitwits go socializing with the so called posh elites, the wannabe rich and famous, and you start slapping on necromonger dresses and drink silly fucking drinks in whipping bars…

Yeah, it a bit of a materialistic red light your shinning.

Hence the mention of Gold Digging Whores. They do it not because they have the wealth and mansion, but because they want one.

Your faux luxuries and joke elites are a silly game your playing with yourself.

I am a bit of a bohemian myself…

A prince may become a pauper at will, a pauper cannot become a prince at will.

Stuff is not necessary, but better communications and interaction will unify people more. Equally if we don’t just do all the futurism stuff, we will eventually run out of resources.

better to do stuff and have stuff to do more stuff with, than to not have those options.
7 billions of people with all the stuff they want, will be chaos?

You got it right, but you forget that most people see themselves as a center of the world, and in a best case possible, care about well being of their family, or their country. Very few of us actually consider what would be good or bad, for the humanity as a whole… It seems you do!

Having said that, even rich people would get happier if they got rid of all the crap they don’t really need, and focused on spiritual instead of materialistic, but they are too weak, and too deceived, to even give it a try…

Pssss…

Have you ever considered they are like Marcus Aurelius, all super spiritual, and was content to be a poor philosopher, then had great wealth and responsibility thruster upon them?

Why is everyone hating on the rich? Does it make you feel more spiritually superior to knock down others?

That’s fucking pathetic. That isn’t spirituality, that’s nastiness and envy. How do you know they aren’t all like Batman doing awesome shit for humanity all day long, but are coincidently just excellent at business and a natural at balancing the books? Maybe they aren’t fucking anyone over, in fact they are helping everyone they can, and live a very fulfilling spiritual live inwardly and to their community and God, and that the real assholes in society are the selfish potsmokers who think they are cosmopolitan, but really aren’t, preceding a few radical ideas, and oftentimes are hateful and greedly, and sit around and bitch about people better than them because they secretly wish they had as much as they do… and if they ever got it, they wouldn’t be anywhere as charitable or spiritually inclined as they claim they would be.

It is all bullshit. I’m poorer than anyone here. Quit attacking the rich. Want a scapegoat, then crucify yourself for your own trespasses.

Lololol :laughing:

Just put it this way… I don’t play.

I think it was you who made fun of my ‘The Sum Of My Parts’ thread, but I find myself constantly appeasing my gods within, hence my need for varied input to achieve the required output that I seem to crave… this being at the expense of no-one but myself, you understand.

I will reply to these later :wink:

I might of, but don’t recall that thread. Sounds like a thread designed to be mocked by most anyone. Gotta admit, with a title like that, your asking for it.

…said the wife batterer/rapist/abuser.

I’ve never raped, married, or physically abused anyone.

I mean that using that as an excuse for anything is never a good idea, and not that you’ve actually done those things.

An impressive list of possessions you desire to acquire you got there…