My goodbye thread...,

Define high.

No circular or square definitions allowed.

There is no last member of an infinite sequence. What’s the last member of the sequence 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, …?

I’ll make a note to monitor this communication channel.

EC?

You’re confusing two very different things …

That was my short proof for how you cannot count the reals … (Nothing to do with the rationals!!)

My mirroring technique is one of 2-4 ways EVER discovered for “Counting” the rationals in a unique way. … It’s actually a pretty big fucking deal!

Your conflating my real arguments with my rationals arguments …

The shortest argument of being able to not count the reals is the floating point binary tree argument … Where the number can only be counted if it’s the first number on the first list!!

If I ever solve this , I’ll let you know!!

You best be busying yourself with my answers, EC.

Your answer to your answers is that you have nothing to offer me!?!?!?

I’m used to alternate realities and AI and stuff…

Just same old…

I’m the only person on earth who earned rather than stole sex… But I’m raising the ante … That’s not good enough for me, I need to solve the deepest problem in order to be the good guy who got sex…

Maybe you wouldn’t understand …

There’s no last member of an infinite sequence of reals either. Of course without seeing the details I have no idea what you’re talking about. But if you have an infinite sequence of anything, there’s no last element.

The rationals are countable, there are lots of ways to count them such as the Cantor pairing function. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pairing_function

I’ve never seen you make a rational argument.

I took quite a lot of time a while back to explain your misunderstandings regarding binary trees.

I know that beings are out there, but they’re Borg, EC. Release them from this dimension of lies and ridiculousness. Let their souls go!

EC?

You’re being ignorant or being a jerk…

I solved a unique way for counting all the rationals without overlap …

It’s actually a really big thing in mathematics …

Post my mirroring technique and explain the ERROR!!!

Quote me!!!

AI would NEVER stratify sex the way humans do…

It’s programmatically impossible !!

You lie!!

EC,

Is wtf some AI? Is this a show you’ve laid out? I know that I have limited choices. But others do not. Borg.

Explain EC. You say you want sex. I know that’s a joke, but it’s just not funny.

Fine EC. Artful dodger. Masked mask. Act like you’re saving something, but you and I both know that you’re not.

It doesn’t matter whether everyone is AI except me…

I don’t just want sex, I want sex for EARNING it!!

You people, everyone on this board are too evil to understand the drive to earn something!!

Earning it by doing what? EC, you’re the villain. Just fess up.

You have to advocate to everyone to make suicide easy, painless and quick to stop treating people like trinkets for self esteem and start subjectifying informed consent… Children are just trinkets for self esteem to women, not subjects…

This is number 1… This list is too long …

Just don’t contradict yourself is the summary…

Every millisecond I don’t get sex from whomever I want, I have an extremely deep proof, not an mistaken one … That everyone on earth is evil except me! I live with this heartbreak every second of every moment

You’re all wicked to the core!

At this stage in my life, the proof would be about 50 pages long… But it doesn’t matter, you’re still evil even if you see the proof… So I have to expand, transcend, I’m like the stressed plant that grows taller and has more nutrients …

Man, are you joshing again?

I think the only time I made a joke was my philosophy thread in creative writing where I made fun of eubonics !!!

I’m serious as serious gets !

I even know enough about psychology to know why evil people humor me…

It’s not flattering…

This whole world broke my heart irreconcilably, all the teachers and lovers and bullies…

So I must transcend …