Natural Interpretations Of Rape And Sexual Coercion.

People work better when they aren’t traumatized because it opens up more cognition for better pursuits than just spending 50 years in a flashback, which is one of the reasons rape isn’t adaptive.

Another reason is that it fosters consent calculations to select for a species obsessed with informed consent that doesn’t violate, which is the whole point of life.

Trixie, looking to give people suicide access that’s ethical is about formulating for consent as well…

Mangina stuff is about violating consent… Which turns women on.

You don’t think approach escalation stratification is an issue (even though it is the behavioral precursor to rape) and have called me a mangina for it… Even though it actually makes you one.

I sincerely hope in wishful thinking that you will in the near future experience a traumatic car wreck so you don’t come back and keep ruining my threads with your insistent bullshit.

What I find interesting in the forced modernization of the instinctual male, is that we don’t expect the females to become modernized as well. Instead females are taught a specific kind of hatred for men, based on old ideas of oppression and ownership and combine that with the prudish ideas of malignant paternalism like religions and social engineering. We assume that women are stupid, weak, and unable to live in the natural state of her own environment. We assume she is still oppressed. We assume that she isn’t smart enough to control her self and her surroundings. We expect that men should do this, and women can not do this because of man. We expect men to control his needs and emotions, but that women are always victims. This is the modern “victim” society that we exist in all the time, the reactionary society that ignores personal responsibility and eschews the brutal reality of nature and instinct.

I am not saying that we are all instinct, or all nature. What I am asking people to consider is that woman can make her choices, and will have to adjust to the realities of those decisions and choices as equally as men do.

Feminists cry that the world is unfair, while hiding under the protection of being weaker. The world is as nature intended. If you want to be in charge of your destiny, you must rise to the challenge… not put up an umbrella and hope it stops raining before you drown in the flood.

Violent rape is a terribly traumatic thing, for both men and women in this day and age. Until everyone stops seeing themselves as a victim, this will continue because of the anger it causes in the pit of a persons mind.

There are a myriad of reasons why rape happens, almost all of them blamed on the male. But what is the females role in all of it?

I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Aussenseite, what you propose could only occur in an environment where total equality and accountability between the sexes exist. While I understand such ideals I just don’t see it happening.

You’re correct of course there being plenty of hypocrisy and contradictions everywhere.

Women are extremely hyper competitive and hypergamous concerning reproduction with males. The same vice versa also. When you exclude seventy percent of the male population from sexual interaction or reproduction completely open rape is inevitable as a backlash concerning reaction.

It’s worse in countries like the United States where prostitution is illegal and there is no semblance of sexual release even with money amongst the general male public. It’s almost like feminism along with extreme hypergamy expects permanent celibacy amongst a majority of the male populace. We’re talking about something that is totally anti nature in men.

One could argue the rise of feminism along with female dominant hypergamy can indeed correlate with increased forms of human sex trafficking and slavery. Add rape in there also.

What if the fix is the accountability of the woman, and the acceptance of the worlds oldest profession as a therapy and resolution to male aggression?

Women can make choices, I know a few women who are of higher intelligence and who are past their prime “breeding” years who work as sex therapists. They take it upon themselves to keep their bodies and mind to an attractive and respectable healthy standard, and are open to working with men (single and married) who feel an extra aggression towards women. They have had themselves sterilized, and never treat men as if they are “below” them, even if they really are. It’s a façade of course, but one that benefits all of society.

Let me give you a few scenarios where this could help humankind (before the feminist backlash begins);

A man and a woman have a baby, the man has a very high sex drive and cannot have sex with his wife right away because she is still healing from giving birth, or just simply too tired to do it. Instead of him getting aggressive and taking it anyway, or going out to find someone sleezy to do the same with (a very popular and most common choice), we expect him to set aside his instincts and needs. We demand it for a healthy relationship, though in reality, it would be much better for him to see a healthy sex therapist to soothe his needs so that he is not angry or showing aggression to his wife and child because his natural needs are met.

A woman and a man are in a committed relationship that is mutually respectful, and she enjoys affection and sexual attention. He works to support the family and is often too tired when he gets home, or he has a health issue that is leaving him with low testosterone or impotence. Instead of her demanding he give her the attention (or the monetary equivalent, as some women expect) she goes to see a sex therapist for the attention and affection, and comes home with less tension and is less needy on him. In todays world, the more common solution would be to either go out with her girlfriends and have anonymous (unsafe at any speed :stuck_out_tongue: ) sex, or demand that he buy her things to prove he still cares.

Not all women and men are driven the same, but we have to understand that some are driven in certain ways. We need to learn to drop the victim culture and the ideas of ownership/jealousy and know that we can have a partner in life that we can share everything with, with or without the sexual tensions that drive us. We want to be civilized, but we want to have prudish and archaic ideas when it comes to sex that goes against our very nature. They can exist together, and for the health of the human… they probably should.

I would say prostitution being legal versus illegal would help and be much better but really all that is doing is alleviating the problem by a small margin. There are other issues involved besides just sex although sex is a huge component to it all.

Then there is the problem of finding a big enough population of prostitutes to service a seventy percent population of what are otherwise angry chronically celibate men.

You’ll notice the push for homosexuality on the general public and that is quite interesting especially amongst economically poorer populations.

It’s all about sex. Sex is creation. Scientifically, it is patient zero.

The deviant gene that causes homosexuality (that excludes male and females who’s homosexuality is constructed by an oppressive social engineering experiment based on victim culture and hard paternalism) could not keep reproducing if it’s nature was allowed to take it’s course. The same goes for the deviant genes where people are asexual, or have unnatural urges to have sex with things that cannot bring forth human life (animals, vegetables, minerals, dendrophites, etc.) the gene line would also not continue to reproduce if we allow nature to be as nature intends.

The push for homosexuality serves a need not for the male, but for the controlling body to try to subvert what they posit is a future problem out of fear and out of the spiraling out of control of a human race that has been controlled to the point of unnatural and unhealthy extreme. The push for homosexuality to be “acceptable” feeds only the immediate satisfaction but leaves men who would otherwise be good breeding stock without a true homosexuality gene to be prematurely (and unnaturally) taken out of the gene pool.

Pop will eat itself, has never been more meaningful. It is popular thought and the popularization of this concept of modernity for modernity sake that has really fucked us all.

What the world needs, is more fucking matches. There is so much shit to burn, we’re forgetting where to start because of the smell and the flies.

But back to the subject, despite what all the feminist zealots will tell you, is a woman can choose, has the power to choose, and needs to seize the control of her own body in order to take rape out of the man.

If women were more willing to reproduce only when they choose to (birth control), wouldn’t that take all the power struggle out of rape? What if we were more like the bonobo and less like some ideal bullshit unicorn?

A large part has to do with sex, yes, however the other half has to do with ego, self fulfillment, and possession.

It’s not enough to fuck a prostitute. We want somebody to sleep with us at nights. Somebody to talk with.

Somebody to like and constantly think about us. Somebody to call our own. Somebody to have children with and etc.

Prostitution can fulfill the immediate sexual needs of course but not all the other ones.

I agree with everything else you said.

You can sleep next to someone you love, who’s affection and attention feels wonderful. Who you can talk to, and who respects and strokes your ego. Someone who would want to be side by side next to you, through thick and thin, who challenges your mind and who you seem to be in perfect balance with and couldn’t imagine not having in your life. Someone who you want to raise children with, and who likes you and constantly thinks about you… without sex. You can get sex anywhere, it’s easy if you let go of the idea of a mate as a possession. As something to be owned/controlled.

You just can’t procreate.

If you are healthy, intelligent and good-natured, you should want to breed with the person who the healthiest, smartest and brightest of all the people you meet. And that should be mutually amicable to both parties. Since I am past my prime breeding age, I chose to prevent myself from having offspring that would be substandard. Sometimes, you get lucky and find both, but I think that it’s rarer than some will admit. If my husband chose to have another child, I would be fine with raising the child through a surrogate since he is a few years younger than I am and still in his prime. I would raise the child as I have my other children if that is what he chose to do because I love him, and I know that he produces strong, healthy children. There is no room for jealousy there, as he still chooses to spend time with me, and I will not worry about a time where he does not because that kind of negativity breeds despair and bleeds down to your children. As long as you don’t think of children to also be something to own/control, there shouldn’t be an issue. You can both share the pride of raising a child that you gave the best start to life that you could have. You can even decide who and how before you choose to produce a child. Science is that advanced, it’s that modern. We call ourselves modern, and yet we live in archaic ideas based on some books a few sycophants wrote and convinced others of their “visions” of power and control and we can’t escape it. Of a faked harmony that is neither natural or productive to the human spirit. It’s actually very anti-human. This singular concept has broken the human spirit and the balance has yet to be restored.

Seriously, sexual relief is important but it’s not necessary to love or spend the rest of your life with the right person. We are as adaptable as we are resilient in this life, we just need to give ourselves more credit.

I have loved deeply and could have spent the rest of my days with two other people that I have met in my life, but they wanted to possess me. Humans were mean to be free and find happiness at their own liberty… not granted by someone elses control.

It might be the case that it is necessary to remind everyone that what we’re dealing with here is an individual who is threatening to commit rape in the case his sexual needs are not met.

I want you to ask yourself the following question: would a man of quality be comfortable with the idea of committing rape in order to release his pent up sexual energies?

What does a man of quality make his priority? Does he make it a priority to release his energy as quickly as possible and in any sort of manner that is available to him? or is it RESPECT that he makes his priority?

Would a man of quality, placed in a situation dangerous to his life, kill those to whom he professed love in order to be able to satiate his hunger?

Do you think that this is an acceptable behavior? If not, then why do you think that raping innocent women is an acceptable way of sexual release?

Is not a man of quality a man who would rather suffer and die than betray his higher values?

Is not a man of quality a man who would rather suffocate himself to death with pent up sexual energies than commit something as abominable as rape?

Is not a noble man a man who would rather kill himself than kill an innocent other? a man who would rather kill himself in order to protect the other from his degenerate natural inclination to prey on innocent victims than to simply indulge in these natural inclinations?

I WILL PUT THIS IN UPPERCASE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN READ IT. A RELEASE IS A HEALTHY AND NECESSARY THING, BUT ONLY UNDER THE CONDITION THAT IT IS IN TUNE WITH ONE’S VALUES. OTHERWISE, IT IS A BETRAYAL OF ONE’S SELF AND IT IS THUS IGNOBLE. A NOBLE PERSON WOULD RATHER SUFFOCATE HIMSELF TO DEATH THAN RELEASE HIS ENERGIES IN A WAY THAT BETRAYS HIS SELF.

What we have here, I will remind you, is an individual who is THREATENING to commit rape in the case his sexual needs are not met, which they aren’t, and will never be, considering who he is. He is, in fact, telling women that he will rape them AS SOON AS HE GETS A CHANCE TO DO SO.

We have a MORAL ABOMINATION here, a clown with an avatar of a clown and whose idol is a clown.

Joker is a clown, a symbol of sudden and unrestricted release of energies that have been repressed for too long. He attracts like-minded individuals: those who found solution to their problems in the lack of restraint, which is no solution at all, but a quick-fix that merely treats symptoms.

ARE YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH HERE OR ARE YOU ALL SIMPLY TURNING A BLIND EYE HOPING HE’S MERELY JOKING? BECAUSE HE HAS AN AVATAR OF A JOKER IT MUST BE THE CASE THAT HE’S JOKING? AND EVEN IF HE’S JOKING HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM ANYTHING BETTER? WHICHEVER WAY YOU INTERPRET HIM SO THAT YOU MAKE HIM LOOK LESS ABOMINAMBLE, HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM ANYTHING BETTER?

What you’re doing here is giving him a free pass because you can, and because you think that TOLERANCE, which is a liberal word for PUTTING UP WITH SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE, is a good thing, and you think it is a good thing because it requires effort on your part, but not all effort is good, and in this particular case it certainly isn’t, because it is a bad thing, it is a bad thing because it DESENSITIZES.

Please, do not tell me anything about Nature. Nature is no judge on what is good and what is bad. Nature is neutral. It is us, and not Nature, who decides what is good and what is bad.

Please, do not insist, for I do not care. I do not care if you think that immorality is popular in Nature, because popularity has nothing to do with quality. To appeal to what is popular in Nature, I will take a moment to remind you, is no different than appealing to what is popular within modern social contexts.

What is great tends to be rare. Popularity has never convinced anyone other than people with a tribal mentality.

Back the topic of sexual release.

Higher quality people tend to benefit from sexual absistence. They tend not to suffer from it, and when they do, they suffer in a way which is radically different from the way lower quality people do.

Lower quality people suffer the way they suffer because they are SPOILED and ENTITLED and ADDICTED and QUITE SIMPLY WEAK ON IMPULSE CONTROL.

Their problem really is their UNWILLINGNESS TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES hence the only solution to their problem is to ELIMINATE them and by that I mean to put a BULLET inside their heads and BE DONE with them.

Everything else is an insult, and a gesture of disrespect, towards those who are STRONG ON IMPULSE CONTROL and hence in no danger of COMMITING VIOLENCE IN THE CASE THEIR NEEDS ARE NOT MET.

What, have we become so desensitized that we’re now willing to GIVE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT to those who are OPEN about their CRIMINALITY?

He’s a criminal, and we all know how to respond to criminals, by hanging them.

These people are dangerous because they are numerous and because within democratic systems they have a vote. No genuine monarchy would ever give them anything other than death, but democracies go so far as to give them the right to vote, which is what happens when you assume that everyone is equal.

These people are dangerous because they are doing POLITICAL PROPAGANDA and by promoting immorality they are effectively CORRUPTING THE YOUTH.

These people are dangerous because they are MANIPULATIVE, and they are manipulative because they assume that they are THE BEST and that there is noone sufficiently better than them, and when you think like this what follows is that you assume that those who disagree with you are necessarily INFERIOR which then leads to them spending all of their time INVENTING LIES to make up for the discrepancy, and by doing this they unintentionally but very effectively CONFUSE people and make them STRAY AWAY FROM THEIR PATHS.

He who is immoral but who thinks that he is the best will think that everyone else is AT BEST AS IMMORAL AS HE IS.

He who has a weak impulse control and who consequently cannot control his sexual urges but who is nonetheless convinced of the idea that he is the best will think that everyone else is AS WEAK ON IMPULSE CONTROL AS HE IS AND THAT THOSE WHO CLAIM OTHERWISE ARE MERELY DECEIVING THEMSELVES, AND BY EXTENSION, OTHERS.

He who is selfish but who nonetheless remains convinced of his own superiority will think that EVERYONE ELSE IS SELFISH AND THAT THOSE WHO CLAIM OTHERWISE ARE LYING.

And he won’t merely think that others are lying; no, he will SET OUT TO PROVE that others are as he hopes they are, and it is in this way, through the laborious process of pseudo-intellectual theorizing and science-doing, that he ends up MANIPULATING and DECEIVING other people into thinking that they are LESS THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

And you want to treat such an individual with a gesture of respect?

Some say we should challenge them to a duel. I say, duels are for GENTLEMEN, these people are ANIMALS. You do not challenge an animal, you simply treat her with violence.

And that’s what we should do.

We should organize and show them that we do really care about our ideas.

Possession or control in a relationship don’t necessarily have to be terrible. Like anything there are variations where some are extreme and where others are not. It simply comes down to measurement of pros and cons.

For me there is no escape of possession or control within any relationship. Both are present everywhere and always.

For me if civilization and human society as a whole does not rebalance itself between the sexes then primordial instincts will reaffirm themselves in the human psyche where once again violent behaviors will make a huge comeback concerning the sexual interaction of human beings. Ideally rape and sexual coercion would not exist at all but unfortunate for us we do not live in an ideal world where nature shows us that rape as an interaction is an eternal evolutionary adaptation that can be found in many species besides just our own.

If the disharmony of the sexes continue within unbalancing reaching their climatic entropic ending in social catastrophe concerning human civilization time and time again we see human beings reverting back to their natural wild feral origins of behavioral adaptations. Rape and sexual coercion being just one form of that amongst others.

How can we expect seventy percent of the male population to not reproduce and have no sexual interaction whatsoever living unnatural celibate lifestyles? Everybody is very apt to pointing out what rape is but nobody bothers in addressing the symptoms or reasons as to why it happens. Like most forms of human malice nobody likes addressing or studying how they come into existence. Until we can do so these kinds of actions or behaviors will continue unabeited.

That is why this thread was created. To understand the natural implications of rape or sexual coercion in terms of a biological adaptation, nature, and evolutionary psychology.

As for me I would argue that the motivations of rape is half to do with sex and the other to do with psychological need or fulfillment. Does any of it do with power? Yes, but so do many other things revolve around self empowerment.

As a connoisseur of forbidden knowledge or the forbidden period there are no actions and behaviors considered untouchable. For me nothing is taboo or sacred in being off grounds for discussion.

In the modern context of human rape and sexual coercion one cannot breach the subject without observing modern sexual trafficking or sex slavery. It seems that sexual slavery and trafficking is widespread around the world as a form of underground business or exploitation.

Of course one cannot talk about business in terms of raw supply without going into demand.

Why is it that there is such a demand for sex slavery and trafficking in the modern world?

What is causing there to be an increased demand for it? What are the social causes for it?

Of course studying its less violent counterpart prostitution historically there has always been a demand and is also very interesting to note as well.

There is a sort of social and individual evolution of rape or sexual coercion amongst human civilization historically.

In ancient times I hypothesize that like our distant relatives the chimpanzees there was a more intense focus on reproductive ends as it is with chimpanzees still in modern times that utilize rape for sexual reproduction.

In ancient times there was no contraceptives or very limited use of such where impregnating women through the use of rape was more predominant as it still is in troops of chimpanzees today. Of course just as in male chimpanzee social interactions the rapist is always at risk for death or physical injury by other males. This hasn’t changed much and still exists today along with more penal ramifications concerning authoritarian punishment for the act.

Although in ancient times there was no central identification of individuals making it much easier for perpetrators of rape to get by unnoticed a majority of the time.

Where human rape and sexual coercion evolved is when human civilization achieved easy access to contraceptives and mass abortions for females along with achieving the modern technological surveillance state by governments.

I think it is no coincidence that when all that transpired in human civilization that the emergence of serial rapists largely coinciding with serial killer rapists came to be as well as the risk-reward status of rapists changed drastically.

It was from that point in history when rape and sexual coercion stopped being all about the fulfillment of sexual reproduction to being all about the fulfillment of sexual pleasure or psychological need without reproductive ends.

As a part of this drastic change of risk-reward for rapists after a rape or sexual coercion is performed the serial killer rapist finds it necessary to kill and dispose of the woman after using her for his own pleasure. Unfortunately in these cases one woman is not enough to keep such a kind of rapist satiated where it is repeated and consequently more women become killed with each act. With the emergence of a central identification system within modern surveillance the rapist can no longer afford to rape a woman and move on leaving them left alive or even being concerned with sexual reproduction with her. To leave her alive to identify him would cause severe risk or harm to his survival where the foundation of killing has become a sort of rape adaptation. Of course there are many different kinds of rapists where this is just one dominant form in the modern context. What’s interesting is that while reproductive ends certainly exist for the Praying Mantis the female by comparison kills and eats her mate after sexual interaction also.

Of course the serial killer rapist or even any kind of rapist sexual pleasure is not the only aim of the act.

At one point the most famous serial killer rapist Ted Bundy after killing three women camping was said to sleep with their corpses grasping them to help him sleep overnight. This had nothing to do with power or sexual pleasure as it had to do with a psychological need of fulfillment in having another person around to not feel alone. The need of physical interaction or closure in a nonsexual way with the opposite sex that had nothing to do with power.

To be sure it is a demented form of psychological fulfillment as it involves corpses but is one nonetheless as an example.

One has to wonder what kind of life a person has lived that they feel the only way they can have any interaction with the opposite sex whatsoever is through a corpse. Of course as it is with society or civilization most are not willing to empathize with those they view as being monsters.

People can call themselves whatever they want, but it will not change what they are. The fact of the matter remains that as a race of human beings, they have the most potential to elevate and destroy their surroundings out of any other species. They have free will and the ability to exercise self discipline.

The men who are advocating rape are men who have a tremendous amount of anger towards women and in fact would most probably not find consensual sex as exciting as sex that was taken from a woman forcibly, using the reasoning that human beings are ‘animals’ so they are justified in doing so.

Yet if someone says ‘he is an animal’ they feel grossly insulted.

Cause and effect. Why do you think they get off to treating women as animals?

Probably because, women have always treated them as animals.

I used to think the same, when I was younger. That I wanted to be possessed and to possess someone else. To sway and control, to have that exclusivity that I thought would bring me happiness and security.

Possession is for people who’s self-esteem isn’t strong enough to believe that someone would stay with you because of who you are and what you mean to them. For people who are afraid to be alone, and need the constant idea of their other half hanging around to complete them. It’s a romantic notion, for sure… but when you start to analyze and really work on a relationship in each moment instead of falling back on the idea of exclusivity, you find that you become stronger as a couple. That the person you are with loves and respects you, enjoys your company and wants to be with you not because they want to control you or own you, but because you are the right person to make them a better person. Each day I self reflect and look at the current things going on. I ask myself how I can do the things I need to do, better than I did the day before or the time before so that I am the best me I can be. That includes every aspect of my life including my job, my children, my home, my body. I look at my intentions, and check the things I’ve written or said for falsehoods and inaccuracies so that I can learn from them and correct what I need to. I am a good person, and I do my best to have the right intentions and the right motives. It takes work, but it’s part of my pride in myself. I still have bad days, and I haven’t always done as well as I could have but we are all a work in progress.

I did marry my husband for the sole reason of promising sole breeding rights. We were together a long time before marriage without having children, but he chose to marry me because he thought I was the best person he has found and wanted to be sure that all offspring produced would be his as well since he knows he is the best person he can be, and is healthy, tall and has a great mind. If we never had children, we probably would not have married. Each day, I take care of his needs and he takes care of my needs, not because we are going to have more children or because he needs exclusivity anymore, but because he likes the person that I am, and we challenge each other to be better people. We talk a lot, all the time and we rarely fight because we understand that partnerships are about compromise and evaluation. They become stronger when two people are together because they want to be in each and every moment, not just the moment where we said, I do. I see too many couples who stayed together because of ownership who are bitter, who harbor resentments and angers so deep that they take them to the grave. I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with me, who doesn’t enjoy my company and who doesn’t want me physically and mentally. I want to be useful, and I want to be with someone that feels the same.

As for serial rapists, I really think that this goes along with a lot of the breakdown of our society. We make those people like that with all of our incongruent ideas about how a person should be instead of constantly analyzing who a person actually is. We shame them and bully them into complying with rules and ideas that aren’t right for the individual. We isolate their deviant thoughts, and tell them how bad they are, ripping apart their self-esteem and their pride and make them just an angry mess of hormones and instincts that are strong and unfocused. They solve these issues by taking their aggressions out on females that are weaker or flawed, because we have taught them that they will never be worthy of having a woman who accepts and loves them for who they are. They have become outsiders, and no longer answer to the society that condemns them because they don’t fit in. Instead of treating the individual at a young age how to focus and use their aggression for better intentions, we scorn them for having emotions to begin with. We medicate them and put them in a corner to let them work it out for themselves. It’s not about breeding rights for the serial rapist, it’s about taking things from society, that society has denied them out of shame. Not that this justifies the behavior, but it explains some of it.

There are broken people though, with mental defects so great that they do not function as a good member of society, or for the betterment of society. They have misaligned chemicals that cause extreme narcissism, schizophrenia, and other major personality disorders either caused by genetics and inherited, or by injury. They are all jumbled emotions and hormones with no outlet.

As for Magnus,

I would respond to your response in this thread, but you read too much intent and make too many assumptions about the poster rather than the discussion at hand. I know you put some effort into your response so I didn’t want to ignore you entirely. I just think that doing philosophy is about discussing thoughts and ideas, and not about making judgment calls and assumptions based on your perception of the poster. You seem to make this mistake a lot, you infer an intention to rape or an intent to absolve himself of a behavior instead of looking at what he’s saying. It distracts from your otherwise obvious intelligence. When you come to a discussion carrying your bias on your shoulder, you aren’t doing philosophy, you are demonstrating your bias.

Kant was a shut-in who never had sex or was married, he never travelled more than 17 km from his home and never experienced other cultures and yet… he was able to discuss things at length and is considered a widely popular philosopher. Still there are some who come with bias to his readings and infer intent or perceptions of his words and meanings because of who he was and not because of the thoughts written. They try to understand the man and not his ideas, and that’s not philosophy.

Normally I find Magnus’ posts wise, but in this case he comes off as a deranged lunatic, the very kind of mind he is preaching against, according to him he’d blow his own head off.

How is this so? Do I preach immorality? Do I threaten to rape women? Do I pray for WWIII?

I do not read too much intent and I do not make too many assumptions, I simply take into account the entire history of forum member’s posting, which you do not do, hence the discrepancy. It is you who are the problem here because you are turning a blind eye to what’s going on.

Your ramblings seem a bit insane, talking about hanging people and such. I dont think rape is nearly as extreme as you do, but I think giving someone an STD through rape is basically the same as trying to kill someone.

Like, if a horse rapes another horse,I dont go throwing a fit, load my 12 gauge, and do “justice” on the horse. But rape, with serious STD’s involved, does present a very real problem.