New thread - Iambiguous, here are your PROOFS

We’re not in an eternal loop, nitsche was wrong, get over it. You’re playing word games with consent violation to try to sound sophisticated…

Consent violations are not a word game

The subconscious/unconscious and objective evolution shows otherwise, that we are on a loop. There is no ceasing of experiencing. Only experiencing as unique diverse identities.

What do you gain from showing reality as inherently evil if anything? If that were the case.

Oh sure, I wanted to be stabbed in my liver by someone.

Stop playing games here.

Adults know what consent violation is: you’re arguing like a child

Yes adults do and adults also want to participate in their suppressed unconscious desires which sometimes prove satisfactory for both the victim and ‘violator’ even when a violation of consent occurs, where does bdsm come from then? Stockholm syndrome?

Consent is dependent upon value of which value happens after a situation, so then how can one truly and whole heartedly consent with an understanding before a knowing is acquired?

I don’t advocate for everyone else’s desires and not even my own as I can see through that it’s illusory and all based from fear and pain.

I’m not interested in proving you wrong, I am interested in helping you correlate an understanding based off self and objective reality without any bias.

@artimas

Lol! “Objective evolution” and “eternal loops” are the exact opposite concepts.

I need to be frank with you Artimas, you bragged on these boards about your elevated searing intelligence recently … you’re young

I have 2 decades of being the personal student of god, death, devil and Buddha …

Now, I said earlier here that I don’t believe in god, the Buddha is the best teacher, it’s just gods karma, god is not the creator of everything.

You don’t have all that training

Opposite concepts and both exist. Existence is balance of two extremes. Opposites are usually two extremes of which one, I would advise, should seek a balance between any and all extremes.

Objective reality/evolution is a dream of a dream, we’re now the dreamer in a dream of which the objective dream isn’t ours but gave us power to dream as well, subjectively.

Existence has never been a balance of two extremes, existence is quite simply “otherness” … not “opposites”

Again, you sound like a garden variety Christian apologist

Otherness? Dark and light are opposites and formed a balance, I mean I guess you can call that otherness, extremes still evolve into other extremes of which create balances, regardless. It doesn’t matter if it’s three or four extremes you want to call “otherness” there will be a one balance between all four if such was the case.

Oh wait, there is… us… fire, water, air and earth.

There is nothing to brag about either, you can be at the same level of understanding or better than I am at. Through being unbiased and understanding for the sake of such.

If I brag it would mean I am separated from you completely, which I am not.

Nice strawman you have erected there as I never said nothing about justifying rape or AIDS and didnt imply it in anyway at all
The choices of human beings are not the natural order of the Universe which is the laws of physics in action and nothing else

Maybe its your head that needs to be checked

Physics and psyche I’d say. Since conscious psyche developed from an objective functioning sub/unconscious psyche.

@artimas

The cosmos is not a balance of light and dark.

Light won.

You see, back in the primordial soup, matter and antimatter warred … matter kicked antimatters ass.

That’s why we’re here.

It’s not 50/50. Matter actually kicked antimatters ass.

Light won.

Moral choices involve free will and choice by definition cannot be ordered
Even moreso given that not all such choices are easy black and white ones

You said that evil is too strong a word for consent violation, when it is a fact that it is the definition of consent violation.

Your fuckup not mine.

Then why is there still darkness? What’s dark matter if not dark, what about black holes that can bend or suck light up?

I think darkness is necessary, there has to be both for a balance or existence to function as.

What is not known could be considered darkness, could it not?

Consent violation is always black and white for the individual. It is also self empowerment for them"wait! My consent was violated, that’s evil!"

I see a psychopathic authoritarian dictator in you “nah, consent violation is cool, bit of people declare it, they don’t know what they’re talking about.”

Darkness is otherness, not lights opposite.

How is darkness the otherness when it was first? Consciousness being proof of that on a micro level to the universes macro level.

The Universe functions just the same regardless of the moral choices of human beings
This is why its existence cannot be evil and why its therefore wrong to imply that it is

It would function the same without us and our values/inventions. We are just possibilities of it and may expand possibilities in it, consciously now.

The only objective value is existence itself due to existing in the first place, regardless of consciousness, even if one doesn’t understand such.